Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,161 members, 7,887,382 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:59 AM

1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners (604 Views)

Peter Obi's Interview With BBC Hausa, Reaction By Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
BBC hausa are busy deceiving northerners that a ram was sold at 1 millions because of blockade of food from the north
To my greatest surprise northerners were all happy hailing and beating their chest on this lie
Please those in Lagos should direct us where such ram was sold at 1 million ,we have ram to sell too
I can’t believe that a British broadcasting company is also involved in this propaganda
And with this I can tell you that colonialism haven’t left Northern Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by 360degreess(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
OP you are wrong, the report was correct.. someone told me that he was there in Lagos..But he was referring to the price of COW and not RAM.. Because even on a normal day,prices of big cows can be 400-500k.
Let's be serious,if the North have foods and cattles (agriculture), South South have oils, what does the South West have?..

1 Like

Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
N1m ram.

Na for ritual or just to eat meat?

1 Like

Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by totit: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin

Even the word ' fool ' can see their foolishness. Imao!!

For weerr?? : grin

2 Likes

Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by RRodwave(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
And who are the northerners?
Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by backnbeta(f): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Wow! Are these foolanis really this dumb to believe this obvious lie? One million kor, 10 billion ni undecided
Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by stupidmod3: 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Translated ,with little,you will understand how happy they are with such propaganda
lol
Re: 1million Ram:bbc Hausa Deceiving Northerners by stupidmod3: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
dey trying to increase d price dem selves lol wen ur cows see three of it generation una go sell cheaper than 300k

(1) (Reply)

Happening Today In Port Harcourt / White Woman Exposes Nigeria Government More As FG Threatened Her With DSS. / Sunday Igboho Takes Agitation To Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.