Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,029 members, 7,880,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

When Buhari Wins: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Buhari Wins: (666 Views)

Photo: When Buhari Finishes With Nepa / SEUN KUTI: If Buhari Wins And Is Pro-people, Then I Might Forgive Him / My Dad Wept When Buhari Made Him His Running Mate - Tunde Bakare’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Buhari Wins: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
Hey guyz what do you think would become of our laughing political Godfather OBJ, his Clueless son GEJ and the Nigerian Political system if Buhari happens to win?

As for me, i think that GEJ might wanna make use of the militants to frustrate any leader that gets in if he happens to lose it.

Whats your view?
Re: When Buhari Wins: by infohenry(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
Losers and excuses.
Re: When Buhari Wins: by DrummaBoy(m): 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2011
When Buhari wins:
1. Nigeria will heave a sign of relief, as she wriggles out of the grip of the evil called PDP
2. The nation's finances would be discovered to be in shambles and urgent measures will be put in place to save the Naira.
3. There would be religious harmony.
4. There would be mass exodus of PDP looters abroad.
5. The EFCC and the ICPC would be strenghtened and given liberty to work; curbing corruption.
6. The Civil service would be reformed.
7. Immunity clause would be removed from the Presidency, his vice, govs and their deputy.
8. It would be the end of the office of the First Lady.
9. Nigeria will regain its pride in the comity of nations.
10. Speedy national development and transformation; with an unprecedented influx of foreign investment and aids.
11. Nigerians in the diaspora will return to their homes.
12. It would be the beginning of a New Nigeria Nation,

When Buhari wins, Nigeria would win its war against neo colonialist that have arrested its development over the years.

VOTE BUHARI/BAKARE THIS SATURDAY, 16TH APRIL 2011, and you will not regret it.
Re: When Buhari Wins: by AljUche: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2011
when buhari wins, nigeria would be a better place cheesy cheesy
Re: When Buhari Wins: by efisher(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
When Buhari wins EMIR OF NAIRALAND POLLS, CPC will be thoroughly whooped at the Nigerian Presidential Election. grin
Re: When Buhari Wins: by ndu1988: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2011
Buhari is actually not a man to be discussing becos he is not a man that can win
Re: When Buhari Wins: by Beaf: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ijogz K:

Hey guyz what do you think would become of our laughing political Godfather OBJ, his Clueless son GEJ and the Nigerian Political system if Buhari happens to win?

As for me, i think that GEJ might wanna make use of the militants to frustrate any leader that gets in if he happens to lose it.

Whats your view?

LOL!

You got jokes!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Buhari Wins: by recoome(m): 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Is it when he wins 'mumu conference of northern NAIRALAND'-it appears that the northerners are not as blind as we thought, they have seen that GEJ is the way, the truth and the light of God.
Re: When Buhari Wins: by vedaxcool(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
when Bukhari wins GEJ will be locked up for looting our foreign Reserves shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked to fund his campaign of which crumbs fell on RE? wink can remember the rest of his name, maybe all the crumbs eaters will also be locked up for eating the forbidding fruits, Free at last make sure we vote out the insanity called the PDP grin grin grin grin
Re: When Buhari Wins: by PapaBrowne(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
When Buhari wins only his ward in Katsina, he would be invited to GEJ's swearing in on May 29th, where he would be advised to try again in 2015, where he would lose again!!
Re: When Buhari Wins: by reindeer: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2011
Even before he wins, i already see dozens of corrupt NIgerians warming up their private jets during the votes count.
Once he wins,
GEJ will go and pay homage to Buhari and call him ''my father''
Babangida seeks asylum in Saudi Arabia and OBJ in Ghana.
People will rejoice in the streets at the demise of a party that has held them hostage for 12years.
Nigeria begins to flourish again.
Projects get completed with alacrity
GEJ supporters gradually decamp one by one(since they follow whoever is in power)
Nigerians begin to get the respect that has eluded them all these PDP years.
Real fresh air begins to blow and the fake fresh air(actually repackaged stale and putrid smell) disappears for ever!
BB wins!

(1) (Reply)

Lock Up Shops And Warehouses To Let @ Oyingbo/ebutte Metta / 100m Nigerians Are Without Electricity, Says Bpe / 8 Suspended Oyo Lawmakers Defect To Acn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.