Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,709 members, 7,914,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue (45720 Views)

Jaywon Stabbed By Church Security Guards - Daddy Freeze (Photos, Video) / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by mccloud224(m): 3:35am On Mar 07, 2021
GIdiata:

there's nothing to get from a pussy worshipper. hope u have finished washing the undies and plates your wife instructed you to wash? "Mr way past 40" pussy worshipper. BROAD DAY LIGHT RAPIST

Your mom will raped by Fulani this month
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by GIdiata(m): 8:23am On Mar 07, 2021
mccloud224:

Your mom will raped by Fulani this month
Says a way above 40 years old PUSSY WORSHIPPER grin

Mr. Broad daylight Rapist. Happy Raping!
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Tobechuckwu(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2021
candygist:

Why bring is mother ? She smokes and so what?
I can tell you that burna boy and his mother are more successful than your entire family.

In case you don't know, south south boys get orientation pass west boys. You westerners are snitches and sabotages
See how do u define success?
Is it by how much money u have?
I don't define success by such... If ur integrity... ur personality...ur way of life...ur character...is questionable then that's not success for me nd my entire family.
I'm from south-south nd I know what I'm talking about.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

See how do u define success?
Is it by how much money u have?
I don't define success by such... If ur integrity... ur personality...ur way of life...ur character...is questionable then that's not success for me nd my entire family.
I'm from south-south nd I know what I'm talking about.

Please point out where I mentioned money...... I'm waiting.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Tobechuckwu(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
candygist:

Please point out where I mentioned money...... I'm waiting.

Kindly read it again
It's a question that why u have a question mark in front of it.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Kindly read it again

In case you don't know the meaning of success. Go back to your dictionary. Burna Boy as an Artist his successful. Google is your friend. He as gone beyond Nigerian Settings and when he wins the Grammy, which he will by God's grace. Maybe you will tell them not to give him because he and is mother are weed smokers. You can check his record on Google. Feel free to educate yourself.
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Kindly read it again

Nigga came all the way from PH to outshine your favourite. Do am if e easy

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by Starhearts: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2021
mccloud224:

Member of Tunji Braithwaithe family indeed. Tunji created a legacy I respect. You are an ediot. Are you his son? Most def NOT! Most likely the son of a nonentity from the same town as Tunji at best.

Daft.

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishnes
Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by candygist: 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2021
Tobechuckwu:

Kindly read it again

Bad belle,.Any comment about the Grammy Award ?

1 Like

Re: CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue by zebjoe: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2021
CDQ rant about Burna Boy VS Obafemi Martins

Since Vector the Viper and MI Abaga settled their longtime beef and recently announced a joint project - Crown of Clay, most Nigerians have been quiet and were not expecting a new beef to take the spot of the rap duo.

Well, it appears that Nigerians may not have to wait much longer as a beef is brewing between Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, popularly known by his stage name CDQ and Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy. There's an unlikely name who Gisters may not have expected to see at the centre of this beef. Guess who? Obafemi Martins.

CDQ had via his Twitter handle on Monday, scolded Burna Boy for what he described as his “disrespect” to the former Super Eagles International but stopped short of stating what happened.

Thanks to CDQ's rant, Twitter and other social media platforms including Instagram have been agog with several speculative comments detailing the difference between the achievements and net worth of the two popular Nigerian celebrities.

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCuNSQcK6hk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Fela Kuti After He Was Beaten And Hospitalized / I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / Princess Ekeinde's 21st Birthday: Omotola Celebrates First Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.