Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,305 members, 7,977,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:23 PM

How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man (720 Views)

Is This A Good Way To Protect Your Home? / Four Mistakes Ladies Make,please Tell Your Sisters About Them / When Someone Asks You What Your Sisters Said About Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by redsun(m): 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
When i was a teenager i use to feel very angry when my friends try to "toast" my sisters.I use to think of them as traitors who betrayed the trust  as friends for wanting to "take" my sisters.Meanwhile i didn't find anything bad in wanting to go out with other people's sisters.Why do male folks feel like that sometimes?

When i think of it now,i think of myself as being over protectives and naive.I use to feel the jealous range of not wanting anybody to take my sisters for granted.Ready to die for the ones i love.
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by iice(f): 1:52am On Apr 12, 2011
My brothers gave guys permission to ask me out because they knew i'd shut the guys down.
Wasn't interested in such. . .i just wanted to watch my movies cheesy
But i know they'd do everything to protect me cool
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by versace400(m): 2:00am On Apr 12, 2011
Call me on 08038856861 if u have strong decoder 4650,4651,4652,4653,4661,4663,4664,4669x, 4669x11
that u want to upgrade or repair.Call me within ogun and oyo state
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by Ayodhejjy(m): 6:28am On Apr 12, 2011
It painful to see one sister wit another guy,one can only gives advice to her i tink dt is d best
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by bonetalk(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2011
It once happened to me, but what is important is the motive behind your action of protecting her, if you are protecting against any immorality which u think your friend or anybody can do with her, it's better, but if it's out of jealosy or hatred it is not okay. You must show her a good example by not indulging in any immoral act, it is when u do this that u can covince her of what u are trying to do. Try and have a close relationship with her, share ideas with her, advice her, and if u have given ur life to CHRIST try also to bring her also to CHRIST, and share a words of God with. Why must u do all these?  Is simply she is part of ur life! Lastly know the set of friends u keep. But u must be very careful in doing all these
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by mukina2: 11:15am On Apr 12, 2011
My younger brother psssssf grin ask me out , you'll never come visit him again, try asking for my number trouble.
My elder bro is laid back, if he is jealous hardly shows it but both of them protect me wella, no one messes with their sister cool
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by ifyalways(f): 11:52am On Apr 12, 2011
My immediate younger bros wud chase away any and every one.

The last one acts as a middleman,he collects gifts(he takes it all)collects number and has a phony number he gives to those that asks for mine.
Re: How Much Can U do To Protect Your Sisters As A Man by namfav(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
if you're a man you can just hope that your sisters are not wh*ring themselves spying is a waste of time, there is nothing you can do, i personally trust my sisters enough

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Your Advise On My Wedding / Of What Importance Is The Choice Of Hall For A Wedding Reception? / What Did You Give Your Mum On Mothering Sunday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.