Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,096 members, 7,987,859 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 06:32 PM

Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen (42666 Views)

"I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had" / The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:46am On Jun 20
43Ronin:
You are insulting black Americans but you ran away from your poverty infested country to a country were black people literally sacrificed their lives for you to be free even with an expired visit visa. If people like Martin Luther, malcomX, muhammed Ali, Marcus Garvey did not give their life for black freedom will you be in America today. Be grateful at least you are too cowardly to fight and die for your country to be better.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Malcom X and Marcus Garvey ain’t African American. They are Carribeans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Stop kissing their ass. The US would be better off without them.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by Sladem05: 2:47am On Jun 20
jara:
This is the consequences of not teaching African History in schools. Even before dropping History in schools recently, the older Africans in Africa learn European and British history before African history was introduced in the 60s.

So we should not be surprised by the self denigrating arguments by African Youths against Africans and African Americans.

But note that the only place African Americans lag behind or stuck is in America. Once they cross the border either into Canada or Europe, you hardly find poor African Americans.

By the way African Americans do better in your backyard Nigeria where most Nigerians wallow in abject poverty.

Who cursed you or put you in Dark Continent for hundred years while they steal all your invections and discoveries as theirs?

Your argument is mute by the fact that most Americans abroad ain’t African Americans.
Re: Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen by 2buffagain(m): 2:54am On Jun 28
Multiple things can be true at the same time.

Truth #1: Nigerians in general are stupid with how they ALLOW their leaders treat them.

Truth #2: The Black americans who do not take advantage of the working infrastructure of their country, but instead spend it being lowlife scum, are stupid for wasting the very thing their ancestors paid for in blood and tears.

Truth #3: The black race is generally very stupid because we keep trying to blame other people instead of taking action.
White people took advantage of you? Of course! They were looking out for the interests of their people. Why weren't we looking out for ours? Instead we were busy hailing crooks, selling our people as slaves, and assassinating any fellow african who seemed like they would make a decent leader and lead us out of the rot we were in. We had many great leaders. WE killed them, not white people.

Global Truth #4: Black people will continue to have no respect globally until there is one fully black sovereign nation that isn't self-destructing and operating against its own self-interest as a nation. Self-interest is an attribute of self respect. If you do not respect yourself, why should other nations respect you?

Truth #5: It is far easier on the brain of a fool to blame others for all its woes, than to think and execute a plan on how to turn those woes around. Look at where china was a few decades ago. They put a plan in place, executed, and now they are unstoppable.

In summary, there have been more small-minded fools in the black race than there have been wise people. All we know how to do is to jump and shake body. Bring sense to the table as a nation and let's do something, No or somebody will sell out or scam everyone. We deserve all we have now. I generally feel like slapping black people whenever I hear them blaming white people for everything. They are not your gods. What part did you play in your situation?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Get Naughty!!! Types Of Vagina/genitals And Their Sexual Attributes / Reno Omokri blasts Slay Queens who calls men 'Dogs' / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.