Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,304 members, 7,916,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:42 PM

Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) (19710 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 39th Birthday / D'banj Buys 2019 Rolls Royce Wraith To Celebrate His 39th Birthday (Photo) / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Neoteny(m): 9:18am On Mar 04, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy if my d*ck touch this one toto ehnnn, she go dey beg for her lyf.. I go f*ck am sotay she no go fit tell her left from her right..I go f*ck am till she loses her bearing...and as I dey penetrate her tight kpekus with my gbola, na so I go dey squeeze and drink from those her two juicy cups.. you know the way lana rhoades dey scream any time johnny sins dey nack am? Na so she go dey align to the rhythm of my irresistible p*nis..

tongue

Too many kids on NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Starzo: 9:20am On Mar 04, 2021
Chiminemine:
Guy if my d*ck touch this one toto ehnnn, she go dey beg for her lyf.. I go f*ck am sotay she no go fit tell her left from her right..I go f*ck am till she loses her bearing...and as I dey penetrate her tight kpekus with my gbola, na so I go dey squeeze and drink from those her two juicy cups.. you know the way lana rhoades dey scream any time johnny sins dey nack am? Na so she go dey align to the rhythm of my irresistible p*nis..

tongue
no milk for that breast...u go just dey sip poison cuz na silicon u go drink full belle

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by IYANGBALI: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2021
I’m sure mummyfour was at the party
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Simplythebest: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2021
No Covid-19 protocol Were is NCDC someone should pls ask them how market
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Proffdada: 9:41am On Mar 04, 2021
Please who is she?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:51am On Mar 04, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by pacespot(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Nigeria is a country where the ladies are living the lives of their head to the fullest while the men are hating each other. Corruption, bandits, SARS, Boko Haram, etc are all products of men's hate for one another in order to fulfill their curiosity of getting a woman of their dream laid. Reverse is the case when you travel out of this country to an advanced world, the men there tend to be more cooperative than the women. I've done business with a lot of white men to know this, but not a single white woman.

HBD lady
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
samwheel:
lipsrsealed Na one mumu man foot all this bills o. Men self no dey try.
You garit
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
hbd to her..
Na one bro go foot all this bills ooo. Tho women don't use their money to do all these things cos they can't.
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
this derele self. this guy nor wan retire from he freaky ways
Re: Toyin Lawani's 39th Birthday Party (Video) by zebjoe: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2021
7 Nigerian female celebrities proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and what is comfortable for them.

Gone are those days, when it was taboo for Nigerian ladies to be seen out in public being scantily clad, these days it is pretty much a norm to dress however you like and go out in public no matter how indecent it may seem.

With more and more Nigerians adopting cultures and dressing from the west, the “art” of wearing bikinis is a way to make bold and fashionable statements and a lot of Nigerian ladies feel confident enough to flaunt their bodies wearing bikinis.

The 7 Female celebrities who proved to the world that proved to the world that they can do with their body as it pleases and flaunted their bikini bodies effortlessly are:
· Toke Makinwa
· Idia Aisien
· Venita Akpofure
· Omawumi Megbele
· Tiwa Savage
· Seyi Shay
· Toyin Lawani

Watch how each of these ladies flaunt their bikini body effortlessly here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK5W_WvGvbM

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Murdered Poverty - Saka / Famous Chinese Actor Jackie Chan Has Died / Osayomore Joseph Regains Freedom From Kidnappers In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.