Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,384 members, 7,943,975 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

All About Haircare, Hairsalon And Wigs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / All About Haircare, Hairsalon And Wigs (240 Views)

Buy Your Luxury Human Hairs And Wigs At Affordable Price Here / Quality And Affordable Hair Bundles And Wigs / Whatsapp Group For Good Quality Hairs And Wigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Haircare, Hairsalon And Wigs by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 04, 2021
Onion is widely known for its strong smell and as a cooking agent but it is also used in hair care.

Research has shown that the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of onions helps in hair growth and other hair properties, for instance;

* It provides nutrients to hair follicles.

* It moisturizes dry hair and scalp.

* It promotes hair growth.

* It helps in reducing gray hairs.

To Make Onion Juice:

* Gather fresh onion bulbs.

* Cut them into small pieces.

* Use a food processor to chop the onion into smaller parts

* Filter the onion extract by pouring the chopped onion over a muslin cloth.

To Use Onion Juice

Combine onion juice with lemon juice or shampoo (to remove it's smell).

Apply mixture to hair and scalp as evenly as possible.

Leave on hair and scalp for 30 minutes.

Rinse and use a mild shampoo to reduce any onion smells.

(1) (Reply)

Marvels Edet... I Came, I Saw, Then!!!!!! I Do It The Best � / Private Label Uniform Manufacturer At Your Door Steps / Wow, Check This �.rebranding Our Local Fabrics To A Suitable Taste.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.