Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? (1822 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Damn bro.. You're down bad. grin grin grin
Truespeak
Truthspeaker

Even a child would know you're the same person.
You're not even ashamed. Replying yourself to make you feel comfortable. See wetin Internet dey cause. grin grin Chai.

grin Fear and Desperation has destroyed you already.

So even any and all monikers saying Truth or True is me, including one Truthsayer guy and some other Truth guys, I have seen here in nairaland are also me?. grin

Even in the face of Reasonably Easy Verifiable Evidence, men The depths of Desperation and Palpable Fear, Reeks grin
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by truespeak: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oya, your turn to Fall!

Simple Answer: Tree to make you Know Good Well-well (Pass Before) until e reach the end Where Good No Dey.

And Tree to make you Know unlimited badness, unlimited wickedness, and EVIL na d last word wey we get to describe something wey dey very very very very unlimitedly wicked or extreme badness, into wicked, wicked, Unending Wickedness (Pass Before)

So as you don see and The Evidence don already, Show, dem know good and bad But e No Reach the level Wey e now dey UNTIL AFTER THEM CHOP THE FRUIT, that is, dem come know Complete and Full Goodness as we know today and Extreme Badness as we still dey see today!

grin Simple: Because dey Don spoil, damage and destroy dia eye and soul Pata-pata, Exactly like 9 year old boy wey suddenly don KNOW and Un-Cover Furrrkin! (Sex).

Now, e don Know and understand wetin e penis mean anytine d ting Rise, something wey e no know yesterday and last week and last year but now e don know.

Plus, now e go come discover and KNOW say every Adult, wey see Im penis stand, dem Must Wound am, Tear am, Flog am and Wire am if na Army be im Papa.

Now e don use e own hand increase him Trouble, Wahala and Gbese.

Now e go dey Fear pregnancy, girl wahala, the girl Papa and Mama wahala, e own Papa and Mama wahala... You know the rest.

Therefore, Naked.ness means Exposure to Harm and Danger where before they were Clothed and Safe and Secure from Harm and Danger just like the 9year Old boy last year, when people saw his penis standing but did not hurt, or harm him or even complain about it grin grin

But now wen dem see am, Na Die d boy dey and Death dey wait amgrin

Therefore, He is now Nak.ed! grin

Sweet!

For having now known Complete and Absolute Good, NOW man is held Accountable to be Perfect that is to be Completely and Absolutely Good.

Likewise, now knowing Extreme Wicked Wickedness called Evil, he therefore now carries the Burden to Resist and Desist from Evil.

What a Double Burden man placed on himself in eating the fruit!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oya, your turn to Fall!

Simple Answer: Tree to make you Know Good Well-well (Pass Before) until e reach the end Where Good No Dey.

And Tree to make you Know unlimited badness, unlimited wickedness, and EVIL na d last word wey we get to describe something wey dey very very very very unlimitedly wicked or extreme badness, into wicked, wicked, Unending Wickedness (Pass Before)

So as you don see and The Evidence don already, Show, dem know good and bad But e No Reach the level Wey e now dey UNTIL AFTER THEM CHOP THE FRUIT, that is, dem come know Complete and Full Goodness as we know today and Extreme Badness as we still dey see today!

grin Simple: Because dey Don spoil, damage and destroy dia eye and soul Pata-pata, Exactly like 9 year old boy wey suddenly don KNOW and Un-Cover Furrrkin! (Sex).

Now, e don Know and understand wetin e penis mean anytine d ting Rise, something wey e no know yesterday and last week and last year but now e don know.

Plus, now e go come discover and KNOW say every Adult, wey see Im penis stand, dem Must Wound am, Tear am, Flog am and Wire am if na Army be im Papa.

Now e go dey Fear pregnancy, girl wahala, the girl Papa and Mama wahala, e own Papa and Mama wahala... You know the rest.

Therefore, Naked.ness means Exposure to Harm and Danger where before they were Clothed and Safe and Secure from Harm and Danger just like the 9year Old boy last year, when people saw his penis standing but did not hurt, or harm him or even complain about it grin grin

Book talk knowledge of good and evil, this clown change am to unlimited badness and wickedness. grin cheesy grin omo nothing pesin no go see for here. Maybe knowledge don get another meaning.
If the tree is to have the knowledge of "unlimited badness", abeg how does being naked translate to "unlimited badness" since your god's plan was for them to be naked in the first place? grin grin

You know one funny thing I've noticed about folks like you?
When the bible says "Don't kill", you'll accept it that it's clear, comprehensible and void of a deeper meaning. But when the bible says "kill", you'll give excuses and say it has a deeper meaning, it's translation problem, it's in the old testament, it's meant for the Israelites, it's symbolic. You'll now come up with your own explanation wey no dey inside the book, con dey explain rubbish explanation wey no follow. grin grin
Keep contradicting yourself.
Unlimited badness... grin grin grin I no fit laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
truespeak:

Sweet!

For having now known Complete and Absolute Good, NOW man is held Accountable to be Perfect that is to be Completely and Absolutely Good.

Likewise, now knowing Extreme Wicked Wickedness called Evil, he therefore now carries the Burden to Resist and Desist from Evil.

True and correct, save for the my opinion on the standard of "Completely and Absolutely Good". that I think, somehow, but I am not certain and neither do I counsel anyone to play for it, that fleeing from doing evil, good!

However, I do recognise that their old evil done before this day, will hold them liable and guilty!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by truespeak: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True and correct, save for the my opinion on the standard of "Completely and Absolutely Good". that I think, somehow, but I am not certain and neither do I counsel anyone to play for it, that fleeing from doing evil, good!

However, I do recognise that their old evil done before this day, will hold them liable and guilty!

True! God is very very Good that He does not hold man to the standard he has wrought upon himself but rather to do that which God has declared to be good and to flee and resist evil is the standard God has said He would accept!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Book talk knowledge of good and evil, this clown change am to unlimited badness and wickedness. grin cheesy grin omo nothing pesin no go see for here. Maybe knowledge don get another meaning.
If the tree is to have the knowledge of "unlimited badness", abeg how does being naked translate to "unlimited badness" since your god's plan was for them to be naked in the first place? grin grin

When the bible says "Don't kill", you'll accept it that it's clear, comprehensible and void of a deeper meaning. But when the bible says "kill", you'll give excuses and say it has a deeper meaning, it's translation problem, it's in the old testament, it's meant for the Israelites, it's symbolic. You'll now come up with your own explanation wey no dey inside the book, con dey explain rubbish explanation wey no follow. grin grin

That guy nah clown....you dey waste your time...

He wants to learn, but he does not have the first requirement...Humility..

Just let him die in his ignorance..

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
sonmvayina:

That guy nah clown....you dey waste your time...

He wants to learn, but he does not have the first requirement...Humility..

Just let him die in his ignorance..

Don't mind him. He wants to be right by all means. grin
He'll still come up with another funny explanation again.

2 Likes

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Book talk knowledge of good and evil, this clown change am to unlimited badness and wickedness.

See Original Cheat!

I Clearly talk about the 2 of them wey dey for there, that is "good" and "evil" and explain each of them separately.

But now, CHEATXSAMZ don choose only 1, evil, make am sound like, na the only thing I talk about! Meanwhile, I identify the 2 and Explain them separately.

Shame on You CheatXsamz! I did not know you would be so desperate as to resort to Cheating!

I am certain if I reach down lying will be there!

kingxsamz:

grin cheesy grin omo nothing pesin no go see for here. Maybe knowledge don get another meaning.
If the tree is to have the knowledge of "unlimited badness",...

Because you no fit supply reasonable counter, confusion and fear don freeze your brain, so tay, you know remember say "Knowledge" mean "To Know or become aware of certain information, which you did not know or have before".

After that, confusion don sama your head so tay, you no fit connect your "knowledge don get another meaning" to "If the tree is to have the knowledge of "unlimited badness", therefore, making no intelligible coherence.

But I understand, "A Thief is ashamed and confused when he is found and he must be so ashamed and confused"

kingxsamz:

abeg how does being naked translate to "unlimited badness" since your god's plan was for them to be naked in the first place? grin grin

See, the unintelligible coherence I spoke about?

First he says meaning of knowledge, then, tree of knowledge.., now A Fresh and New question of God's Plan, which he never asked, ALL IN ONE SENTENCE!

3 Different Issues in one lump statement, Surely, you went insane by my Answer, though I promised you that I'll blow you out of the Stadium, but I did not think it would render you insane too! Wow!
grin

But that is fine with me!

kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Original Change of Question and Creation of New Topic! grin grin grin.

You Are Not Able to Supply Any Reasonable Rebuttal At All! grin None, whatsoever! grin

As you already know, Unintelligible Response is No Rebuttal!

And Neither is Asking A Totally and Completely Different and New Question, A Rebuttal!

Therefore, you are Completely Unable to Supply A Coherent Reasonable Rebuttal, At All!

Thus, You Lose! grin

Flawless Victory to me! (Normal for me, very normal)

And, I indeed saw that at the bottom, you did not Lie as I expected, so Kingxsamz, though a cheat, did not lie in this proceedings!

So As I Told You Before, Road No Dey Here! grin

Bye!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Darkness Must fear Light! grin

Since I am done with reed, he is NEXT! grin

Kingxsamz, I Am Coming For Ya! In Optimus Prime voice! grin grin

Why do you people like daydreaming?

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2021
truespeak:

True! God is very very Good that He does not hold man to the standard he has wrought upon himself but rather to do that which God has declared to be good and to flee and resist evil is the standard God has said He would accept!

And more, the sins of the past Must be Wiped Away!
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by truespeak: 5:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And more, the sins of the past Must be Wiped Away!

Definitely.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by kingxsamz(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See Original Cheat!

I Clearly talk about the 2 of them wey dey for there, that is "good" and "evil" and explain each of them separately.

But now, CHEATXSAMZ don choose only 1, evil, make am sound like, na the only thing I talk about! Meanwhile, I identify the 2 and Explain them separately.

Shame on You CheatXsamz! I did not know you would be so desperate as to resort to Cheating!

I am certain if I reach down lying will be there!

Because you no fit supply reasonable counter, confusion and fear don freeze your brain, so tay, you know remember say "Knowledge" mean "To Know or become aware of certain information, which you did not know or have before".

After that, confusion don sama your head so tay, you no fit connect your "knowledge don get another meaning" to "If the tree is to have the knowledge of "unlimited badness", therefore, making no intelligible coherence.

But I understand, "A Thief is ashamed and confused when he is found and he must be so ashamed and confused"

See, the unintelligible coherence I spoke about?

First he says meaning of knowledge, then, tree of knowledge.., now A Fresh and New question of God's Plan, which he never asked, ALL IN ONE SENTENCE!

3 Different Issues in one lump statement, Surely, you went insane by my Answer, though I promised you that I'll blow you out of the Stadium, but I did not think it would render you insane too! Wow!
grin

But that is fine with me!

grin grin grin
Original Change of Question and Creation of New Topic! grin grin grin.

You Are Not Able to Supply Any Reasonable Rebuttal At All! grin None, whatsoever! grin

As you already know, Unintelligible Response is No Rebuttal!

And Neither is Asking A Totally and Completely Different and New Question, A Rebuttal!

Therefore, you are Completely Unable to Supply A Coherent Reasonable Rebuttal, At All!

Thus, You Lose! grin

Flawless Victory to me! (Normal for me, very normal)

And, I indeed saw that at the bottom, you did not Lie as I expected, so Kingxsamz, though a cheat, did not lie in this proceedings!

So As I Told You Before, Road No Dey Here! grin

Bye!

This one don vex type long essay sha. Untop small point wey I give am. In the essay he wrote, all he does is claim that I lied or cheated. Tf?
Dude if you have no reasonable point to counter what I said, just say so. grin grin
And the clown is already claiming victory for himself, as if he's so desperate to win this argument. That's why he had to login to his alternate moniker to support and hype himself. grin grin grin To make himself feel good.

Thus, You Lose! grin

Flawless Victory to me!

Lmao... That's how you know a looser who's too desperate. grin grin

When you're ready to counter my point, let me know.
Maybe this time you'll cry that you want to place a bet before you answer, while thinking of the next gibberish to say. grin grin rest with your L abeg.

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 7:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Oya, your turn to Fall!

When i told you the dangers of trying to explain biblical stories literally, you thought you had arrived. See how you made a monkey of yourself. I told you that the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life...you attacked me..

Just simple humility, i know there are people willing to teach you. You have to learn, unlearn and relearn..

I never said it is going to be easy...it is never. But you must be ready to entertain other opinion even if it does not tally with what you believe...

Life is about growing..

1 Like

Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Don't mind him. He wants to be right by all means. grin
He'll still come up with another funny explanation again.

As usual...
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by sonmvayina(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
truespeak:

Sweet!

That is why God CAN NOT be a man, becauase man is imperfect by default.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by Image123(m): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2021
LordReed:

Objection overruled. Na him put them inside garden, na him put tree talk say make dem no chop, na him give them power to chop the fruit, na him no tell them say him get enemy wey go come try Di them 419. Everything na him fault.

When you see your fault, you're close to repentance.
Re: If God Lives On Earth, Can He Make Heaven? by geoworldedu: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

MADNESS HAS LEVELS!
YOURS IS LIKENED TO ONE WHO HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO SATAN!
Where do they sell souls to imaginary being?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? / Great Gospel Singer And Worship Leader Of All Time / Photos : Man With Breasts Paraded As Witchcraft Agent In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.