Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded (562 Views)

Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon / Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by bbbabes(f): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
So I went into the street of Lagos to ask test the current affairs knowledge of some Nigerians.

I asked what the capital of Abuja is. Some people got it right, but you will be shocked at the response of some other people

One even said the capital of Abuja is Maiduguri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yngGH8QeEBs

lalasticlala
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by Fahdiga(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Capital of Abuja is Aso rock
Re: What Is The Capital Of Abuja? See How Nigerians Responded by ShackWes(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Capital of Abuja is Ajuba

(1) (Reply)

Men Only: Top 6 Tips To Having A Better Sex Experience / The Liability Called WOMAN / 5 Things To Do Before You Say I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.