Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! (592 Views)

Contract Staff Job At 3 Oil Companies As An Explorer, Is It Possible? / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home (2) (3) (4)

Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by Fatasy(m): 10:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Am a graduate,I finished my Nysc in 2018, ever since no job,at 29years I can't find a decent job, submitted my C.V to hundreds of company,no response.,,just got this job as a receptionist,how much do 4star hotel pays in your area.
Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by RedSquid: 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2021
Leave all these time wasters. Come join my team. Check my threads
Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by Taywon: 10:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omo!! Wat is happening in this country nau....
20k how una dey chop
Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by kafeii123: 3:58am On Mar 06, 2021
Fatasy:
Am a graduate,I finished my Nysc in 2018, ever since no job,at 29years I can't find a decent job, submitted my C.V to hundreds of company,no response.,,just got this job as a receptionist,how much do 4star hotel pays in your area.

The s
Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by kafeii123: 3:58am On Mar 06, 2021
kafeii123:

The capacity for english speaking and writing is a strong requirement for nanny jobs. The way you have written this...shows that you may need to really improve on it.

Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by Fatasy(m): 11:22am On Mar 06, 2021
mr clout thanks,go to the next section

kafeii123:

The capacity for english speaking and writing is a strong requirement for nanny jobs. The way you have written this...shows that you may need to really improve on it.

Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by kafeii123: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Fatasy:
mr good guy thanks for your response. I will take efforts to correct this

Oh....
Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by Fatasy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2021
next
kafeii123:

Oh.... sorry..I didn't complete my response...u had almost no intention to hurt/malign you with it...just suggestion si all..but I agree...my angle is a sensitive one and should've used more tact
Re: Just Got A Receptionist Job At An Hotel 20k !!!this Country Nawa!!! by TheKingOfCrumb: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2021
It's a good job... You will make x3 of your salary by the end of the month.
It's one of the job that pays better than teaching

Any Loan App That Can Borrow Someone Money Without Checking Credit Score / Cheap Web Design Training - Hurry Up! / Instant Recruitment, Salary/commission Attractive