Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up (38442 Views)

RE: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Second Niger Bridge Suffer Setback As Host Communities Demand For "Entitlements" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by stev10(m): 11:02am On Mar 05, 2021
Op before you come up with a post like this
next time, you should thoroughly view the map of Nigeria to see if the Y on map of Nigeria came about by evolution, or God put it there for a purpose.

A country that has already been divided by God since time immemorial, is trying to be joined by a mere mortal.
Who are you to join what God has divided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by tempusfugit: 11:03am On Mar 05, 2021
Stay safe!!
SeriouslySense:
okay that's fine, i think we have had enough productive time on that, there is no need to allocate more time for that.

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by jimyjames(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoslim26:

My opinion is enshrined in the voice of the ohaneze and democratically elected govt in Ala Igbo

and the last time we checked we made our stand known

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

just do your thing in peace and stop dragging Igbos in entirety into your ipob bcus in the scheme of things ipob is not and will not be the only seccessionist sects we have

why their own wan come different

Ohanaeze is not the only igbo group there are many like world igbo council etc so ohanaeze speaks only for members of ohanaeze very few hand full of igbos belong to ohanaeze ipob has more followers than ohanaeze

The so called democratic elected governors were never voted by the people they were put in there by their various parties just like uzodimma ,
and you a right ipob is a Seccessionist group and there is no where in the world successionist are proscribed as terrorist the world human rights never supported it, so you all proscribed not ipob but yourself

I still repeat nnamdi KANU has millions and millions of followers in ala igbo they are called indigenous people of biafra and he speak on their behalf not on behalf of igbo
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by stev10(m): 11:04am On Mar 05, 2021
stev10:
Op before you come up with a post like this
next time, you should thoroughly view the map of Nigeria to see if the Y on map of Nigeria came about by evolution, or God put it there for a purpose.

A country that has already been divided by God since time immemorial, is trying to be joined by a mere mortal.
Who are you to join what God has divided?

If the South want to be together then it would have to be on a rotational governing
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by IYANGBALI: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
Op don’t let me call sango, ogun, obatala, orunmila, amadioha and esu for you o
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by darkwan: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
hammerDK:

SEE ONE OF THEM, HE CAN IDENTIFY WITH WAT I WROTE, EVEN THOUGH, I DID NOT MENTION HIM OR QUOTE HIM.

THE NEVER DO WELL.

what i wrote is what we deltans whisper to each other about igbos....

una no know nothing....

stop lumpin south south and south east toghether....

people in the delta are becomin louder and openly abusin igbos in youtube videos....
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2021
druxlazu:

You have proven me right. The Yoruba and The European would no longer take nonsense from you bleeped up negros.

Clown

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SmartPolician: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269

I'm afraid you are not intelligent.

If not, you will discuss these points in detail.

I don't know what this thread is doing on the front page.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2021
Exactly, tribalism, religious extremism, are some of the major challenges of the country, a country where one tribe thinks, it is special than others will only lead to conflicts, perhaps perpetual conflicts, that is the past, present and future of this giant, it will always be like this, since the next generation is currently been bred to perpetuate this conflict.

The way forward, is division, so everyone holds his place and no one has the power over another.

johndho:

bad government is just the issue we have in this country, I will love for the country to remain together, but I don't see any reason why the presidency is for the Hausa and Yoruba.
Britain run the decentralized system and they are doing well.

maybe Nigeria can think about British system after all Na them colonise us. and Britain is made up of 4 nation. England, Scotland, etc

same here, we can have the oduduwa nation, Biafra and arewa. and they all report back to the country Nigeria
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by darkwan: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2021
stev10:

If the South want to be together then it would have to be on a rotational governing

forget the idea....you cant divide nigeria....

its in the constitution....anybody that tries it,will be automaticaly declared a criminal....
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by SeriouslySense(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2021
thank you, wish you the same.

tempusfugit:
Stay safe!!

1 Like

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by gudugudumeje: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2021
This is an illiterate and a novice like Obasanjo in the theory and practice of the modern, civil, pluralist society of institutions which started in 1830s'... As far back, What a ninCompoo who could not trace back to Croatia and a lot of others to draw knowledge aod wisdom from. Sio !!! O mase o.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Angelfrost(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Neddstark:

Almost all nations have people of different tribes. America the greatest, has all tribes but they are successful based on the orientation they give all their citizens, which we dont. Even in Spain, the Catalans are not Spainards. In France, the Corsicans are more of Italians than French. How about all over Africa that has more than 300 tribes but less than 60 countries? This is the 21st century. Only unity can move us forward not division.

Unity hasn't moved us an inch for decades past... Stop wasting words! This contraption has got to go.

At the very least, re-structure the damn union so that every region benefits, but no, few people or regions feel they own it all!

Stop making poor comparisons... Those nations above have a working system in place that benefits all regardless of tribe. We have never had a working system for over 60 years! Let's get real please!!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Notasyouthink: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2021
Omoslim26:
grin

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Says who??
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Neddstark: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Unity hasn't moved us an inch for decades past... Stop wasting words! This contraption has got to go.

At the very least, re-structure the damn union so that every region benefits, but no, few people or regions feel they own it all!

Stop making poor comparisons... Those nations above have a working system in place that benefits all regardless of tribe. We have never had a working system for over 60 years! Let's get real please!!!

Okay stop being a coward or an unknown online ranter. Get yourself and AK47 and fight for the separation. Show us you got some solid balls. Then i may actually take you seriously.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Notasyouthink: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

What investment do kanu have in east??
Kanu is a freedom fighter real freedom fighters don't have investments.

Why are you defending nigga-area??
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by meekmill(m): 11:18am On Mar 05, 2021
johndho:

The country no balance

At all.

If we want peace, we need to prepare for war.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Angelfrost(m): 11:19am On Mar 05, 2021
Neddstark:

Okay stop being a coward or an unknown online ranter. Get yourself and AK47 and fight for the separation. Show us you got some solid balls. Then i may actually take you seriously.

Lol... Yeah, I knew you won't have anything more substantial to rebut with... Sycophants and Unity Beggars are always like that in this part of the world.

A great day to you!!! Keep enjoying your "democracy" and "United Nation"! cool
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Misterone: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2021
theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!

United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!

That's the point bro
The many minority groups can't be alone as a countries
So the region they find themselves in would cater
If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more vulnerable
And we will keep dividing if we don't find a common ground to unite
Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by the ethnic groups?
No
We should divide into 2 instead
And the south would have 3 autonomous regions
No marginalization whatsoever
The presidency and top offices would be rotated between the regions
And the regions would in turn rotate between the ethnic groups
We can't keep slaving away for the north!
The north planted the seed of discord in the south for a reason!
it is very very easy to talk rubbish. no marginalisation, rotation and all that shit. and you expect the majority tribe to respect that after coming to power. naivete must surely be the name of a disease. these guys think an igbo man would allow an ikwere man to lord over him! hehehe. funny people. just the other day a major General Irabor from Agbor was nominated as CoDS what we heard was that he was not Igboish enough and therefore no qualified. now tell me, would Igbos as majority in a country allow the minorities to rule? I believe we all know the answer to that. and for your info what makes us one country is our diversity. no one region can lord it over the other. take away that diversity and Nigeria would crumble. the British knew this before they formed Nigeria. we need others to be strong. but the igbo man with his greed thinks he can go it alone the same way he did in 1966.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by stev10(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2021
darkwan:

forget the idea....you cant divide nigeria....

its in the constitution....anybody that tries it,will be automaticaly declared a criminal....

If not in our time, then the next or next next generation.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Neddstark: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lol... Yeah, I knew you won't have anything more substantial to rebut with... Sycophants and Unity Beggars are always like that in this part of the world.

A great day to you!!! Keep enjoying your "democracy" and "United Nation"! cool

Oga fight for your separation. Or you no sabi shoot gun? You dey fear blood?
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by holywind(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2021
so this idiot was writing all there just because of igbos
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by darkwan: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021
stev10:

If not in our time, then the next or next next generation.

the temptation will always arise....

arewa,massob,ipob,ooduduwa and what not....

the question will still remain if a nigerian president with that much firepower will allow it....

then people will die from generation to generation....

its either you play game like everybody else or die....
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by gaftsoil(m): 11:26am On Mar 05, 2021
Your opinion, now go and sleep to get small sense
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Topmaike007(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Keep quiet, the thing pain you well well
Ask your leaders what they did with their own share of the national budget
this your punchline is the real truth they're busy sharing kerosene on election ground to there peoples...no good major road in SE and yet our people blame FG when the governors can't come in terms with fg on how good roads can be install in the region.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Topmaike007(m): 11:29am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:

Now i know you are officially blind. Ojukwu ran for his life and left the rest to suffer. Think twice before u will face another betrayal
another betrayal don happen KANU don run go hide for abroad
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by LLMG: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2021
there are countries that are far smaller than Nigeria with multiple ethnicity, and are doing well. no one wants to be unjustly treated as a second class citizen in his or her supposed country. a country were different rules apply based on religion and ethnicity.
theTranslator:
I rep south Nigeria!
We do away with the north!
South Nigeria!

United autonomous states of southern Nigeria!

That's the point bro
The many minority groups can't be alone as a countries
So the region they find themselves in would cater
If Nigeria divides into 3 we'll be more vulnerable
And we will keep dividing if we don't find a common ground to unite
Can Nigeria divide into 250 as represented by the ethnic groups?
No
We should divide into 2 instead
And the south would have 3 autonomous regions
No marginalization whatsoever
The presidency and top offices would be rotated between the regions
And the regions would in turn rotate between the ethnic groups
We can't keep slaving away for the north!
The north planted the seed of discord in the south for a reason!
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by mjfamily(m): 11:31am On Mar 05, 2021
The person that wrote this must be very mad and stupid
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by darkwan: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2021
LLMG:
there are countries that are far smaller than Nigeria with multiple ethnicity, and are doing well. no one wants to be unjustly treated as a second class citizen in his or her supposed country. a country were different rules apply based on religion and ethnicity.

practicaly all nations on earth has separatist groups....

even biafrans dont agree with each other....

ipob is breakin up very fast....

did you hear that cownunu sacked ipob members in england....??
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Benoxvals(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2021
OP,your number 2 reason contradicts the rest cos it seems u r focused on a particular section of the country...If the adequate resources are given to Nnamdi and other freedom fighters,we might have a positive outcome.
As for me,the structure upon which Nigeria was built is faulty and it has become difficult for us to thrive as a nation.
I think it’s time we as a nation try something different.
I can’t even give 5 reasons why I’m proud of being a Nigerian.Can you?
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by LikeAking: 11:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Lyrics269:
Most people are complaining that nigeria should be divided and shared but they actually don't know the meaning of what they are saying.

1. Formations of country are not based on ethnic groups and religion alone.

2. If the so called saviours like Nnamdi Kanu promising paradise were smart as they claimed, they should start the employment, development now for everyone to see what they are capable of. most of them have no profitable investment in a region they plan to develop.

3. The new nation will still look like Nigeria

4. They will be still be corrupt politicians and thieves.

5. There will be lack of fund, resources and the nation will be vulnerable to any attack.

6. A Nation can not change to a paradise over night, it take years. America of today was formed 17th century.

Remember: the Devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

You think you are talking to illitrates abi.

The USA has been doing fine, even before the 17th century.

Use your head.
Re: 6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up by Topmaike007(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I will start by asking, why are you defending what is in essence indefensible??
A white man and his prostitute girlfriend came to this part of the world and created an evil cage by force and named it nigga-area (something we can never do in their own land) and a fellow black man is defending it, making sure the dead white man's creation remains one what an irony.

Firstly, you don't expect kanu to start employment or development when he is not the one receiving the monthly allocation from FG.

Secondly, the new nation will not be anything close to nigga-area because there will not be a different law between the rich and the poor.

Thirdly, there will be corrupt politicians yes but, the law must surely take its cause unlike nigga-area where nepotism is the order of the day.

Lastly, how do you know that there will be lack funds and resources that will eventually make the new nation vulnerable for attacks??
you need Biafra? the same Igbo people that insult themselves,can't stop laughing,na so one girl from Orlu insult my state(Ebonyi) that we're the poverty capital of Igbo region and they're born to rule same with my niggas from Anambra ..I prefer Nigeria because I can't stay with brothers that don't value me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together / PDP Delegates Eating Rice In The Accreditation Center Venue in Ado Ekiti (pics) / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.