Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,902 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn (835 Views)

President Buhari Will Be Live On NTA Tomorrow / General Muhammadu Buhari Will Be Live On Aljazeera 7:30 Gmt (8:30 Nigerian Time) / The CNN Analyst Was Right About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by Orikinla(m): 1:19am On Apr 12, 2011
No matter the stupidity of the political zombies of GEJ who are mostly tribalists from the South-south and South-east, the corrupt ruling party will be sacked and the revolution will be live on the CNN. The only reason the Igbo idiots are supporting GEJ is because he is GOODLUCK AZIKIWE EBELE JONATHAN and his wife's mother is from Umuahia. The fact is, if the devil had an Igbo name, the Igbos would be falling over themselves to vote for him. Igbos have no conscience. They will never get the post of President in 2015, because they have sold their birthright to GEJ. Mrs. Dora Akunyili is already disgraced by Chris Ngige. Other Igbo hypocrites who worship Mammon while pretending to be "Christians" will be exposed and disgraced. The political mugus in the South-south, after GEJ, what's next? Join the movement to sack the corrupt ruling party or be left behind sniffing and eating the rotten meat of corruption. You think GEJ is the one ruling? THINK AGAIN. But I promise you that the revolution will be live on the CNN.
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by koruji(m): 1:27am On Apr 12, 2011
Kai, please calm down, don't get a heart-attack. You just insulted, in a really bad way, 1/3 of the population.

I smell reverse psychology here - the venom is just too much not to be pretentious (you know like a criminal that tries to make his crime random, but makes it look so random it had to be planned)  cool

What people will do for politics  shocked shocked shocked

Orikinla:

No matter the stupidity of the political zombies of GEJ who are mostly tribalists from the South-south and South-east, the corrupt ruling party will be sacked and the revolution will be live on the CNN. The only reason the Igbo idiots are supporting GEJ is because he is GOODLUCK AZIKIWE EBELE JONATHAN and his wife's mother is from Umuahia. The fact is, if the devil had an Igbo name, the  Igbos would be falling over themselves to vote for him. Igbos have no conscience. They will never get the post  of President in 2015,  because they have sold their birthright to GEJ. Mrs. Dora Akunyili is already disgraced by Chris Ngige. Other Igbo hypocrites who worship Mammon while pretending to be "Christians" will be exposed  and disgraced. The political mugus in the South-south, after GEJ, what's next? Join the movement to sack the corrupt ruling party or be left behind sniffing and eating the rotten meat of corruption. You think GEJ is the one ruling? THINK AGAIN. But I promise you that the revolution will be live on the CNN.         
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by sbeezy8: 1:35am On Apr 12, 2011
lolz what the
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by jason123: 1:51am On Apr 12, 2011
Oriikinla, calm down. If your pain.
I posted something similar to that today already:
Enjoy.
jason123:

The SE support is purely on tribal affiliations while some have compassion for the problems of the SS but MOST, is purely on tribal affiliations and the promise he made to Ohaneze.
The SS believes its only GEJ that can solve the problems of oil exploitation from the rest of the country and also the oil spillage. And rightly so, since they have never ruled.
The SW is impressed because of the way their votes counted.
The NC is just "anywhere belle face". They simply do not like the NW dominance.
Gej will likely still win.
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by AljUche: 2:50am On Apr 12, 2011
@op

i hope you are not alj harem

or one of his user names because each time the truth comes out (which is bitter) harem is to blame lipsrsealed
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by JShama: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hmmmmnnnn,
More reasons why I should forget this BB thing,
What venom! Men can you feel it, ?
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by Coolabbie: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
Op i totally luv ur post. U got it spot on.
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 14, 2011
Only dumb Igbos will vote for GEJ or Buhari but according to what Igbos on here say all the time. Igbos are very smart so most Igbos won't vote for GEJ or Buhari.  Reality is a naughty woman undecided undecided undecided,  GEJ is not the closest Igbos can get to presidency he is actually the farthest. You think if Chris Ngige was an ACN presdiential candidate, Igbos will vote for PDP? Think again.

Igbos are the chief supporters of zoning because of fear of never getting there before there collapse. Now Jonathan got in the way and they swing swang (naughty by nature grin). 

On a second thought, what if Igbos are so smart, they are doing this for their political ambition? SS will be willing to support them in 2015 or whenever Jonathan leaves undecided.  But then again that will be dumb since Nigeria is on her last life line and this may be the last election if things go too wrong. Maybe they really don't care about Nigeria that much to give a Fvck where it heads because they know screwing Nigeria bring them closer to BIAFRA?  undecided undecided undecided,   ACN in all honesty should have gone with an Igbo/middlebelt  ticket.  That not only buries zoning but also brings lots 0f people to the play.  I'm a big fan of no ethnic driven goals but also no longer naive enough to think Nigeria isn't ethnic bias.  Now back to ACN's strategy. ACN would have had not only yorubas but Igbos and middle belters on their side!!!! Go back to the drawing board ACN next election will be a good one if you keep good people on your side.

Igbos are politically like a neglected child and any attention is appreciated. No party has wooed the Igbos the way PDP did so save your breath on why they support PDP.  If ACN is wise, they'll look for IGBO support by involving them majorly in their party (an IGBO presidential candidate/Middle belt running mate will defeat PDP hand down) Provided the current ACN members perform well in office,  My analysis thus far.

Who are the party think tanks ACN is using? They all suck monkey nuts
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by ezeagu(m): 5:25am On Apr 14, 2011
Orikinla:

No matter the stupidity of the political zombies of GEJ who are mostly tribalists from the South-south and South-east, the corrupt ruling party will be sacked and the revolution will be live on the CNN. The only reason the Igbo idiots are supporting GEJ is because he is GOODLUCK AZIKIWE EBELE JONATHAN and his wife's mother is from Umuahia. The fact is, if the devil had an Igbo name, the  Igbos would be falling over themselves to vote for him. Igbos have no conscience. They will never get the post  of President in 2015,  because they have sold their birthright to GEJ. Mrs. Dora Akunyili is already disgraced by Chris Ngige. Other Igbo hypocrites who worship Mammon while pretending to be "Christians" will be exposed  and disgraced. The political mugus in the South-south, after GEJ, what's next? Join the movement to sack the corrupt ruling party or be left behind sniffing and eating the rotten meat of corruption. You think GEJ is the one ruling? THINK AGAIN. But I promise you that the revolution will be live on the CNN.         

[size=14pt]When the Igbo champion Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan wins, you can turn your frustration on yourself. Who told you he doesn't have an Igbo name.[/size] grin

Confused idiot. You want
9jaganja:
But then again that will be dumb since Nigeria is on her last life line and this may be the last election if things go too wrong. Maybe they really don't care about Nigeria that much to give a Fvck where it heads because they know screwing Nigeria bring them closer to BIAFRA?  undecided undecided undecided

CHA-CHING!!!
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 14, 2011
ezeagu:

[size=14pt]When the Igbo champion Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan wins, you can turn your frustration on yourself. Who told you he doesn't have an Igbo name.[/size] grin

Confused idiot. You want
CHA-CHING!!!

you ain't saying nothing more than cha ching yet ain't nothing magical in your thoughts though?
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by ezeagu(m): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2011
9jaganja:

you ain't saying nothing more than cha ching yet ain't nothing magical in your thoughts though?

That's because you don't know what you're looking at.
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 14, 2011
I think I'm lookig at cha ching in words not display angry angry angry hahahahaa
Re: The Revolution Will Be Live On The Cnn by efisher(m): 6:29am On Apr 14, 2011
This is one major reason Nigerians do not want Buhari. The disdain for Igbos is just too much. Why do you people hate so much? We are all Nigerians. Let us embrace unity and fight together for a better nation. Put your hatred behind you and join the train.

This is the message from GEJ:

"I am optimistic that the issue of North/South dichotomy will gradually fade away; in the new Nigeria, we shall be talking about Nigeria, not ethnicity, or religion, we shall focus on the economy, infra-structural development, employment and security. This is my covenant with Nigerians; With God's help I promise I will not disappoint you". GEJ

(1) (Reply)

ACN youth (Bauchi) - Arrest Buhari now / Speaker Imo House Lost To Apga / Dangote Cement Makes Double Gain In First Quarter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.