Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,662 members, 7,972,468 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:30 AM

2 - Deleted - Romance (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (178065 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
TheUndercover:
Money can buy you love but not loyalty. If someone is not loyal to you now, the person can't be loyal to you in the future when money is involved. If someone is not in love with you now, the person can be in love with you in the future when money is involved.

Not true. Money can't buy you love. The person will be in love with your money not in love with you. Once you lose the money, you lose their so called love too because they never loved you in the first place

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by Qasak(m): 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
Wow I came from the Redpill thread. After reading phase 1 all the way to phase 2. Now have a great understanding about life and women in general far greater than I ever did. @Theundercover may you never stumble. More grease to your elbow. Please I would also need a copy of this enormous wisdom. AlAswadtrading@outlook.com.

10 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
bepositive11:

Not true. Money can't buy you love. The person will be in love with your money not in love with you. Once you lose the money, you lose their so called love too because they never loved you in the first place
lol you don't understand what you quoted

9 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Jerry59: 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Lol allow that guy chief. He came to the thread with red pen to do corrections. Not sure he's reading to understand cheesy

7 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:

Then explain. Love is an emotional bond. Just because you win someone over with money doesn't mean that they love you. They pretend to love you so that they can get your money. It's not even love because it's not genuine

Many men make this mistake. Thinking that they can make a woman fall in love with them by spending on them. Why do so many rich men struggle to find genuine love? Up to the point that some decide to hide their money and pretend to be poor?

A rich man may win a woman's body but not her heart. She will easily cheat on him with the poor man she genuinely loves

It's very easy for most women to fall in love with money - especially when they're not financially stable. Getting a woman to fall in love with you for who you are as a man is hard but that love is genuine

Please share your own perspective
Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
bepositive11:

Then explain. Love is an emotional bond. Just because you win someone over with money doesn't mean that they love you. They pretend to love you so that they can get your money. It's not even love because it's not genuine

Many men make this mistake. Thinking that they can make a woman fall in love with them by spending on them. Why do so many rich men struggle to find genuine love? Up to the point that some decide to hide their money and pretend to be poor?

A rich man may win a woman's body but not her heart. She will easily cheat on him with the poor man she genuinely loves

It's very easy for most women to fall in love with money - especially when they're not financially stable. Getting a woman to fall in love with you for who you are as a man is hard but that love is genuine

for you to understand what the OP is saying firstly know that LOVE doesn't exist,then think deeper on what he's saying. You aren't getting his narrative and I'm not explaining to you,if you understand what this thread is all about initially then you would've understood the quoted from the get go.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 7:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
for you to understand what the OP is saying firstly know that LOVE doesn't exist,then think deeper on what he's saying. You aren't getting his narrative and I'm not explaining to you,if you understand what this thread is all about initially then you would've understood the quoted from the get go.

Since you believe love doesn't exist, I'm not even going to waste my time debating with you

Keep believing that love doesn't exist
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:

You saw it too?

I read his post and thought "Isn't this the same thing TheUndercover is saying?"

I wanted to quote him but decided not to because he's clearly an attention seeker.

Then I scrolled down and saw your post.

6 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by henrixx(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2021
bepositive11:

that genuine love you're talking about is the LOYALTY undercover is referring to, which money canot buy.

but love itself which is most times fake. money can buy it for sure. of which it lasts while the money lasts

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Childrenstuff: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2021
bepositive11:

My father did this to me and it messed me up so bad. I'm still trying to repair the damage. One of them being lack of empathy

I think it's better to remain affectionate while also being strict when the situation calls for it

If a son doesn't get the fatherly affection his heart desires, he will look for it elsewhere or shut down that side of him which will affect his friendships and romantic relationships when he becomes an adult

Really bad advice
you think like a lady

5 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Tonnyray: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2021
HenryDion:
Undercover, this is a beautiful thread.
Excellent is more like it.
The wisdom here is second to none.
Been quietly soaking up a lot.

8 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
bepositive11:

My father did this to me and it messed me up so bad. I'm still trying to repair the damage. One of them being lack of empathy

I think it's better to remain affectionate while also being strict when the situation calls for it

If a son doesn't get the fatherly affection his heart desires, he will look for it elsewhere or shut down that side of him which will affect his friendships and romantic relationships when he becomes an adult

Really bad advice
You're right. I can relate with this because I lost my dad when I was 12, while he was being very strict. Maybe that's why I'm hardly emotional. I kind of shut down that side of me. And I always get the remark of being "cold". Till this day, Making friends is not my thing and I hardly have time to play "lovey dovey" with somebody's daughter. Though they seem to love me anyway.
Though I don't consider this a "damage". I just feel some sort of resentment towards him till this day. I wouldn't want my own son to feel the same for me after I'm gone, so when I have a son, I would try to "always" balance things like you said, because we never know for sure when we'll be leaving this Earth. We should make the most of whatever time we have now with the people that matter to us.

7 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
Honestly, the dude/gal just kept quoting mindlessly... I hope they don't litter here with arguments though.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Jerry59:
Lol allow that guy chief. He came to the thread with red pen to do corrections. Not sure he's reading to understand cheesy
Lol. I just tire
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
@theundercover.

It's been awhile u updated this thread. Watz happening? Are u on vacation?
Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2021
henrixx:
that genuine love you're talking about is the LOYALTY undercover is referring to, which money canot buy.

but love itself which is most times fake. money can buy it for sure. of which it lasts while the money lasts

No. Genuine love is loyal. A rich man may have a wife but is she's in love with a poor man, she will cheat on the rich man

If a woman genuinely loves a poor man, she would even suffer with him and stay loyal

1 Like

Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Childrenstuff:
you think like a lady

You think like a man with suppressed emotions
Re: 2 - Deleted by bepositive11: 10:04am On Dec 09, 2021
Junnior:

You're right. I can relate with this because I lost my dad when I was 12, while he was being very strict. Maybe that's why I'm hardly emotional. I kind of shut down that side of me. And I always get the remark of being "cold". Till this day, Making friends is not my thing and I hardly have time to play "lovey dovey" with somebody's daughter. Though they seem to love me anyway.
Though I don't consider this a "damage". I just feel some sort of resentment towards him till this day. I wouldn't want my own son to feel the same for me after I'm gone, so when I have a son, I would try to "always" balance things like you said, because we never know for sure when we'll be leaving this Earth. We should make the most of whatever time we have now with the people that matter to us.

Thank you for sharing your story. It's good that you're determined to find a balance with your son

It's surprising how a lot of men normalize shutting down emotions. I'm glad that you can see the importance of having that emotional side, especially when it comes to friendships and romantic relationships
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2021
Wow...
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Yxxx:

Undercover thank you.
Can you post a special life lesson message for a woman. I want a post to celebrate my birthday. Your fan grin
Happy Birthday! Hope I'm not too late? Don't be annoyed with me. Life happens.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Qasak:
Wow I came from the Redpill thread. After reading phase 1 all the way to phase 2. Now have a great understanding about life and women in general far greater than I ever did. @Theundercover may you never stumble. More grease to your elbow. Please I would also need a copy of this enormous wisdom. AlAswadtrading@outlook.com.
Thank you Sir. Links have been provided already on this thread Sir.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2021
To save time, it's better to ignore some posts to avoid back and forth arguments and also unnecessary explanations.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2021
LIVINGICON:
@theundercover.

It's been awhile u updated this thread. Watz happening? Are u on vacation?
No Sir, my hands are just quite full at the moment. How are you doing Sir?
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Never initiate conflict with someone you know nothing about.

"Know your enemy." - Sun Tzu

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2021

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2021
The Family Home: Patriarchs

- Children are more likely to bond more with their mothers than their fathers. This is because the woman is mostly the one present during the course of their life. They see them as angelic looking being, their saviour, their mentor and sometimes their last hope. As such, it is very important you spend time with your kids as well. Take them out, bond with them, eat with them, ask about their welfare. Do not spend all your time at work or working. Remember, your family is the most crucial business you'll ever run.

- As a man, when you pay your child's dues e.g. school fees, pocket dues, etcetera, sometimes do so in their presence or give it to them directly, not through their mother. The reason for this is not farfetched. If she's a bad woman, and you give her money, she might make your kids perceive she's the one funding them whilst tagging you a deadbeat or uncaring in their minds. Make them understand what you're going through at work, do not remain silent on certain things they have to know about.

- Let them understand the difference when you have a lot and when you don't. If they can't spot the difference, this will make them feel you're not caring enough.

- Men, learn basic skills. This is of utmost importance. Learn how to cook, service the car, practice good hygiene, repair basic appliances at home and other soft skills so you can impact your children with it.

- Men, never marry a lazy woman. She will most likely infect the kids with laziness since she will be the one spending most of her time with them. If she tells you she doesn't like cooking or suggesting a maid to do the cooking, she doesn't like cleaning, dump her!

- If you marry a bad woman, she can easily make your kids hate you by manipulating them against you.

- Be strong. If you're a weak or lazy man, you won't have a stable home. Your frame needs to be strong enough for your kids and wife.

- Since women are naturally redpilled, they need a man who is also redpill conscious.

- If a woman knows you can't be easily manipulated, she will find it difficult going against the rules you set because she knows she will get punished for it; overtly or covertly.

TBC.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:04am On Dec 11, 2021

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Given a choice between choosing to learn a high income skill, or having sex with an attractive woman, most men would choose the latter.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2021

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2021

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2021
When you ask to exchange contacts and she tells you she doesn't know her mobile number offhand, move on with your life. Do not approach or try to persuade!

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (58) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.