Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:07 AM

Otedola Reveal What He'll Do To His Daughter Who Got Admission Into Oxford Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola Reveal What He'll Do To His Daughter Who Got Admission Into Oxford Today (725 Views)

DJ Cuppy Admitted Into Oxford University For Her Third Degree (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Responds To Prophetess Mummy B Who Warned Him To Repent Or He'll Be Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Otedola Reveal What He'll Do To His Daughter Who Got Admission Into Oxford Today by Edem247(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
A few minutes ago, DJ Cuppy, the daughter of the Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola took to her Official Instagram account to break the the news of her Admission Into the world's most sought-after citadel of learning, The Oxford University to further her education at the Master's Level.

This came a few hours after the Gelato crooner pulled a stunt online by chilling with her expensive car, Ferrari inwhich she was quoted saying "Why would I hop on some beef when I can hop in l my Ferrari?", the post that many people saw as an indirect show off to reduce the tension and beef that... Continue Reading Here >>> http:///s1f604a37210305en_ng?link=1

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Have This Kind Of Woman And Still Sleep Out / Comedian AY Celebrates Wife With Sweet Words As She Turns A New Age / A Young Man Marries Two Wives Same Day In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.