Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,185 members, 7,890,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:59 AM

Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? (2426 Views)

Is It Polite To Wear This As A Man????(pictures))) / Is It Polite To Ask For A Man/woman's Contact Info In First Meet? / If The Girl You Want To Mary Ask You This Question ''can U Take Care Of Me? '' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by bonetalk(m): 6:09am On Apr 12, 2011
Is it proper or polite for a young man to be taking his partner or a lady he wants as a mother of his children to a nightclub/nightparty every friday?
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by roymary: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2011
Its not wrong to go clubbing together but not every Friday and not a strip club.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Pweety4me(f): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2011
Change ur lifestyle or don't get marrried!
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by snthesis(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2011
a night club is totally bad angry angry angry
its not a decent place to take a lady angry angry angry
take her to a good strip club instead- get her a lap dance grin grin grin tongue
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by deniyor: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2011
Na wa o.
I even plan going to the nite club with my wife. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Dyt(f): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2011
Nottin wrong bt doesnt jst v b every fri
atleast lyk 4tyms in a mnth s gd
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by snthesis(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2011
Dyt:

Nottin wrong bt doesnt jst v b every fri
atleast lyk 4tyms in a mnth s gd
c ur mouth like 4tyms a month tongue tongue
sup- tis been awhile
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Dyt(f): 8:18am On Apr 12, 2011
Yh
m sure u missed me
lets kiss na
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by snthesis(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2011
not in public again embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by ireke(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2011
I've been married for >10 years and I don't see anything wrong with going with her to a nightclub if I was the night clubbing type. IMO, it helps the bonding. Of course you know you have to "behave" yourself while there so that you don't disrespect her by your own actions. By the way, I hope you are not taking her to a place where they will treat her as a ho. I don't mind if they make passes at my wife but I don't want to be in a place where women may be harrassed - I don't want her to be harrassed and I don't want her to witness any.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Dyt(f): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2011
U shld know by now i lyk d pub thingy
lets meet in ow usual zone na
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by 190: 9:35am On Apr 12, 2011
OP

Una don tire 2 go church together finish
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by bonetalk(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2011
@190, what do u mean?
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by iice(f): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
If it's something you both enjoy, sure.
My SIL used to go, but my bro outgrew clubbing by 17 he kinda did all the crazy things early and by 16 he was done grin, so they rarely went together. She went with me and my other brothers.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by rully2: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
I dont see anything wrong in it, if ur lady is ok with it. I go clubbing with my boyfriend, but it has to be a decent club, not one where u'll have strippers clamping on u, then ur girl would feel really uncomfortable!
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by MMM2(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
yes of course, u can even take ur kids 2 nightclub.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by bonetalk(m): 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2011
Don't 4get dat whatever she learn 4rm u, she will also pass it to ur children as a mother
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by veravee: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
As 4 me i neva liked club 4 anything but since my guy likes hanging out thr i hv no option than 2 follow him.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2011
we dumping the chilld at the overnight daycare and goin clubbing this friday.

looking forward to it,
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Mcleo007(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2011
If both couple share same interest, then there's nothing wrong about it. Clubbing is for fun, and should have its pros and cons ably cheked.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by MrCork17: 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2011
Yes. You need to test the puuuny before u buy it from the market! wink
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by 190: 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Yes. You need to test the puuuny before u buy it from the market! wink
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by bonetalk(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Veravee, u have no option than to follow him, it means u can't convince him on what u believe is the Right thing! U don't have 2 abet him by going there with him
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Absolutely it is cool, so long as she is into it there is nothing wrong with it.
There are NO rules or manuals that come with human beings, we are all individuals
and should be considered/dealt with in that manner. Some ladies hate such places and
others prefer to be there than home LOL grin
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by desholah(m): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2011
OP.
It's depends on your taste . . .To me It's very cool and i see nothing wrong with that.
But i would not take her to any Nigerian Nightclub , , ,You know how it goes there . . . undecided

But all the same . . It's cool.
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Apr 13, 2011
Is that what you told your girl, Desso? I bet you took her to a strip club and daired she say anything. What goes on in the club that is not going on anywhere else? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by coolgb(m): 5:07am On Apr 13, 2011
Did you say wife or fiancee?
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by bonetalk(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2011
^^ it's fiancee, but have u read d thread?
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by kaymoney2(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2011
@ OP as far as am concerned its a matter of choice there is noting wrong
taking one's fiancee or partner to a nite club every friday
, cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Goldieluks: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2011
I go to the club with me sweetie,what wrong in that?
Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by kaymoney2(m): 9:37am On Apr 13, 2011
Goldieluks:

I go to the club with me sweetie,what wrong in that?

I trust you no dulling no be you cool cool cool

Re: Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub? by Goldieluks: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2011
kay-money:

I trust you no dulling no be you cool cool cool

Lol kAY,long time no talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To End A 4 Year Affair ?? / To All The Guys, 190 Signs She Won't Ever Open It For You, Yet She Is Your Gf / Signs That Your Partner/someone Is A Control Freak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.