Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! (12325 Views)

Jonathan, Buhari In Private Meeting In Abuja / Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Jonathan, Buhari Are Infidels, Says Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Ezekiel04: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2011
Wow!!!!!!
What a good time for the southwest!
So, it pays to be rascals?
I thought Jonathan said the governance of SW should not be left in the hands of rascals?
Why is he now courting SW?
I trust Tinubu to be an intelligent man too. We have leanrt a lesson from what ebora owu did to us then which destroyed Alliance for Democracy. Tinubu warned them but they did not listen. History is about repeating itself again and i hope we won't allow it this time around. Jonathan is nothing but a stooge in the hands of Obasanjo who does not in anyway mean well for the Yoruba race in particualr and Nigeria in general. A man who could not construct the road leading to his homeland.
Please people should vote out PDP and not allow another 4 years of clueless leadership. Buhari and Bakare is far more desirable than Jonathan/Sambo. SouthWest should wise up now or never.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Gbenge77(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2011
Ezekiel04:

Wow!!!!!!
What a good time for the southwest!
So, it pays to be rascals?
I thought Jonathan said the governance of SW should not be left in the hands of rascals?
Why is he now courting SW?
I trust Tinubu to be an intelligent man too. We have leanrt a lesson from what ebora owu did to us then which destroyed Alliance for Democracy. Tinubu warned them but they did not listen. History is about repeating itself again and i hope we won't allow it this time around. Jonathan is nothing but a stooge in the hands of Obasanjo who does not in anyway mean well for the Yoruba race in particualr and Nigeria in general. A man who could not construct the road leading to his homeland.
Please people should vote out PDP and not allow another 4 years of clueless leadership. Buhari and Bakare is far more desirable than Jonathan/Sambo. SouthWest should wise up now or never.
He had better start packing his bags coz he will be booted out of office next saturday.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by zuby2009: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
Tinubu should go & sleep.when he was govern of lagos state,what good did he contribute in the state.why go up & down making noise.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2011
Gbenge 77:

He had better start packing his bags coz he will be booted out of office next saturday.

I go like to borrow your crystal ball! You make it sound like it's a fact rather a postulation
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by JimmyBoy1: 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
Any suggestion that Bakare shoud step down will give the presidency to GEJ on a platter of Gold. Even millitary have been sensible enough to have Muslim/Christian and North/South leadership since IBB era.For me, the alliance is belated , we should just go for run-off, so that we will not be having protest if any party is pressurized to step down. I insist that AC can never for alliance with PDP, the violates core values of the SW.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by smugmanuel(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2011
Buhari with the people that he wants to probe. I see no change if Buhari takes over but the thing that will surpeise we all is that GEJ will probe them all if HE wins. He may not show any sign at the moment but believe you me.
Tinibu and others does not want THE TRUE CHANGE  i repeat TRUE CHANGE. All they want want is thier own piece of cake. Next 16th april 2011 will shock them all.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by idrisurv: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
well its just 2 days to the d day. merge or no merge the winner is buhari. because people are not voting for party now but for individual. kano, katsina, anambra, gombe NASS election is a clare indication. and if you use the the result of these state to determine next election you are in for a sucker punch.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][size=8pt][flash=200,200]http://BUHARI. OUR NEXT PRESIDENT[/flash][/size][/size][/font]  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dikyson:

Listen guys, this is not time for which political party is going to win.As far as i am concern, party name does not have effect. We need  visionary leaders to fix Nigeria problems, which i believe can achieve by consultation among all the political parties.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Kobojunkie: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2011
pro01:

Calm down madam, no need to palpitate over a non-issue. It's clear that you, not me, wants to win a brownie "of some sort" at all costs. I'm sure you have a hard copy dictionary at home/office. Use it. And oh please don't claim that 'upliftment' (even typing that makes me cringe) is a new word, Nigerians have been using it since Independence to "seem educated by obfuscation". Google is your friend madam: How come the only dictionary that has that INCORRECT word is the discreditable 'your dictionary' link you provided? The fact that Nigerians have used that word for too long is not enough to force it into the English lexicon. Soon you'll be here again arguing that the term 'talkless of' exists in the dictionary simply because Nigerians have entrenched its usage. . .  Point is: the word 'upliftment' DOES NOT EXIST in any credible dictionary; it is not a new word, so why not check your trusted hard copy Oxford or Cambridge dictionary to see if you'd find it there?. I suspect you know this; you just want to argue. Sorry.

Besides the new examples you provided have NOTHING to do with the 'upliftment' (cringes) that we're talking about; they are colloquialisms, not words that pretend to be formal and high-sounding (e.g. your dear 'upliftment'). And by the way, invalidating the opinions on wiki answers does not in any way validate your obstinate position. The word is essentially a 'Nigerianism', and must be avoided by those of us who purport to be truly educated. Cheers.

WOW  . . .  I cannot believe someone actually posted this about Webster Dictionary, or any other dictionary in use by professionals etc What next? Are you going to tell us the Webster spelling of words are wrong because they do not match the spellings in Oxford?? ROFLMAO!!. . .  Na wa oo  . . . all so as to make some moot point in the end. . . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

P.S Talkless(the pidgin use) is not a word . . . so , do not bring it into this.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by powacon: 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2011
If IBB, Atiku and Gwarzo are now working for or with Buhari, then it is becoming obvious that Buhari is a northen agenda. These are the same rotten eggs that have made PDP stink for years. If Buhari is mixing with them, then he is bound to stink as well. I am soooooo disapointed that Buhari would have anything to do with them. I will rather go with 10 of Obasanjo than 1 of IBB not to talk of a combination of IBB and Atiku. I had so much hopes in Buhari but it is a shame that he can compromise to the point of dinning with the devil(IBB). I am having a RE-THINK!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Musiwa13: 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2011
Ting]

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by fstranger3(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2011
MUSIWA IS THE BRAIN BEHIND THE ACN RESURGENCE?

I no fit shout oooooo grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by enyojo(f): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2011
powacon:

If IBB, Atiku and Gwarzo are now working for or with Buhari, then it is becoming obvious that Buhari is a northen agenda. These are the same rotten eggs that have made PDP stink for years. If Buhari is mixing with them, then he is bound to stink as well. I am soooooo disapointed that Buhari would have anything to do with them. I will rather go with 10 of Obasanjo than 1 of IBB not to talk of a combination of IBB and Atiku. I had so much hopes in Buhari but it is a shame that he can compromise to the point of dinning with the devil(IBB). I am having a RE-THINK!

NORTHERN AGENDA MY FOOT
WAS THAT NOT WAS TOLD OF SLS. BUT TODAY EVERYONE IS GIVING HIM 'MAN OF THE YEAR' AWARD
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by amrygirl(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2011
NIGERIA'S POLITICS!!!!
I DEY LAUGH OOOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by geometry(m): 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2011
@naijababe
truly, the nigger has gat to go ! yeah, he's gat to go, we don't need a rocket scientist to affirm the imminent exit of BADLUcK parading himself as GOODwhatever, though, in the interest of nigeria, i wish something works out btw ACN and CPC.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Akpuoru: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2011
It is really interesting that for the first time, as we can remember, we are making permutations as to who wins the presidential election and not the CARRY GO phenomenom we are used to. I think there is hope if we keep doing the right thing.
I see clearly that majority if not all the posts on this forum are posted by people who if I can use the phrase; "from the southern part of Nigeria". It may make sense to believe that some of the sentiments shared here are those of majority of people in the southern part of the country.It appears to me the views of the majority in the "northern part of the country" may not have been fully expressed here.
I have heard and read where candidates have been tipped to win with more than 80% of the votes in the coming presidential election.I cannot agree or disagree to this but I wonder if all the variables were used to arive at this.
I reside in the southern part of the country but bussiness brings me here in the northern part of the country and in these two divides, there is a sharp contrast to the opinions held vis a vis who takes their votes in the coming presidential election. Believe it or not, to some it is a fight between NORTH and SOUTH,and to some,they see a religious connotation to it.But clearly the opinion in the streets differ in these two parts.
Bringing it down, I will be surprised if Buhari wins in the south and will be surprised too if Jonathan wins in the north. Some other variables are going to influence who wins overall and indeed I cannot expain those variables.
It will be deceptive to use the outcome of the last NASS election to forcast how the votes will go in the presidential election.Political watchers who rely on information on the newspapers and the internet to make their analysis will see some surprises this saturday.Most people will vote for individuals this saturaday and not party and the way I see it, south is MOST likely to vote her own as north is MOST likely to vote her own.
My fingers are crossed.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by edicolove: 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Akpuoru

your analysis is very correct. the only thing i will add is that, the north is not really one like we view it over in the south. the north is a very divided place. actually more divided than the south. in the past, they voted as one but than has since changed. the north central for example have broken free because they feel very marginalized though they have been the real power and engine of the north since independence.

secondly, many assume that the north is mahorly muslims but it is north very true. states like Niger, Bauchi, Borno and Gombe have large christian populations but these christian populations have been very silent in the past but they are beginning to show up their faces in recent times.

thirdly is the long fight between the north east and the north west. The Nupe kingdom, I think, and the Sultanate. they have come together to forge a common front in the past but things are beginning to fall apart as evident in the NASS elections. remember when both IBB and Abacha started toiling with the sultanate. that is why Shagari has been giving his support to GEJ because Shagari is from the Sultan family.

Kano is a different kettle of fish. they are so independent. they have never followed the ruling party in the north since independence. they have always had their own mind. remeber the PRP days?

so there is a lot to look at. I wont predict anything here but it will be interesting how it pans out. but i can guarantee one thing with my experience of the north, there will never be a block vote. you can take my word on that.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by geometry(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2011
@MUSIWA.
WHAO,.!?how d'you describe those rubbish: incoherent statements you call post,, by damn. you ain't in anyway sure of the stuff guys here are made up of,, you went to the extent of using the word ''mumu'' and believed you have a point to make ? psychologically you've gat to be imbalance. if you don't realize it is very easy to read through people based on what they say, write etc. I'm very sure you are half-educated and sort of limited in many aspect human life. you are talking about yoruba state, the UN, the university built in osun state by oyinlola, and the rest of your 'banadasH' DID YOU SEE THE SO CALLED, UNIVERSITY ?, ARE YOU AWARE OF THE 'MODULE OPERANDIS' OF LAUTECH OPERATION BTW OYO AND OSUN, THE RIPPLES GOING ON, ON the KANGAROO TEACHING HOSPITAL AKALA IS BUILDING? to explain this to someone like me you've gat to try very hard, cos i graduated from that UNIVERSITY (ladoke) AND i am an indigen of Osun state.
the abroad thing you are trying to educate people about, you sound so porous and empty. Tinubu might be doing drug but you sound more intoxicated, i guess that was you in the uploaded picture backing a baby and cigarette on your,  men BULL, , i wonder if i'm replying this post . oh my GOD !?, WELL !!!
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by edicolove: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2011
there are too many children and childish posts in NL
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by geometry(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2011
@Edicolove
plz, hit the nail on the head. haba !
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
enyojo:

NORTHERN AGENDA MY FOOT
WAS THAT NOT WAS TOLD OF SLS. BUT TODAY EVERYONE IS GIVING HIM 'MAN OF THE YEAR' AWARD

Shey na ya papa give am the award ni?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Musiwa13: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2011
os
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Musiwa13: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2011
yo

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2011
NL polls shows Buhari is by far the most popular:

No Shaking!

[flash=850,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acd4f_miAvA?version=3[/flash]
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2011
Brecommrich, is this you? I had a sexier picture of you in mind embarassed embarassed

BTW, what happened to your forehead?

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/423231_JUSTICE-ISA-AYO-SALAMI_t_jpg2867cbca6a8e5f8ff1ff1235228e00f9[/img]
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Musiwa13: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2011
thaton.

Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by shanda(m): 6:33am On Apr 14, 2011
I think this musiwa guy is schizophrenic. His posts doesn't make sense at all. Believe me, he's not normal.
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by soloqy: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2011
Musiwa,:

osewa works for tinubu. so he edit post. osewa work for airtel , the india company. which tinubu owns one of the largest shares.

Look here is my point. Justice Ayo salami , under the nigeria law have done the most honourable thing, using science to determine a case, which is not common in africa. Even DNA some nigeria judges do not allow in court.
According to nigeria law, engineers are the only one train to help judges makes this decision.

Look I was among nigeria first research group that did a research on the issue of coverage area in nigeria. And even if you doubt google earth satellite pictures.  Northerners who are engineers can even in nigeria determine if google is telling a lie, with the satellite pictures.

All they need are two equation, which are your well know law of speed and the equation of coverage area. the unique thing about the equation of coverage area is that , one of the element of the equation has distance as one of the element.

And like any equation in the world , you can manipulate this element of distance and make it the subject of the formular in the equation of coverage area. And in the equation of speed, you can also make the distance the subject of the formular. now using simultaneous equations, you can resolve this.

Look now if we use kano city as an example, the NTA television station has an antenna, that antenna is likely a   omni directional  television antenna. Using a field strength meter, you can use the equation of coverage area and speed to calculate the distance of the edge of the coverage area of any city in nigeria. it is along time , i did this. And by you knowing the end of each of the distance of kano. you can create a shape of the city of kano, which would verify the satellite pictures.

I dont think you understand africa. ethnicity has been the major cause of civil war in africa. we may all be black, but we are different from each other.

Look this is why nigeria would end up in  a civil war. look take for example in the case of lead city university in ibadan. people are saying the minister played the ethnics group. look here is the building of the law department that i got off the internet.  and i have gone through the list of staff. we have ethnic problem my friend in africa. that why we  shoot ourself and kill ourself. we are not the same. this is why we need to remove some part of nigeria.

here is the said building of lead city university , law. that i got off the internet. why on earth would anyone reject this. tribalist or ethnicity is like racism,

shocked shocked angry angry

Goodness ! How in the world does any of this, relate to the topic : Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu?
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by danteweb: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2011
Guys, there's this online service that lets you campaign to your Friends specially to those who may not have access to the Internet. Let's win this election men. Its obvious that Ribadu is the right guy.
http://thetimeisnownigeria.com/campaigns/sms_message/new

Read what really happened at the alliance talk here:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/why-acn-cpc-talks-collapsed/
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Johns83: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2011
This was just forwarded to my phone:Today in Kaduna PDP disbursed N1.9billion in their bid to win saturday presidential election as follows:1. LGA returning officers N5mil each2. LGA Admin Sec. N3mil each3. INEC directors N3mil each4. All DPOs N500,000 each5. All SSS LGA N500,000 each6. Other INEC officials N2milThe monies were disbursed at Malali and U/rimi btw 10am to 1pm by1. Alh Hussaini Jallo2. Alh Hamisu Mairago3. Alh Lawal ismail4. Alh Mukhtar Yero (Deputy Gov.)PDP have a budget of N3bil per state against saturday election.Kindly inform INEC, EFCC, PRESS and Observers.Pls use ur phone to snap and record all dealings.Protect your vote.Vote Wisely
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Musiwa13: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2011
tal
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by sunbouy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2011
papa deceive pekin (pdp) has no where to go, vote cpc, vote buhari/bakare for president
Re: Jonathan, Buhari Woo Tinubu ! by Limaoscar: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2011
No mind them o! them wan take style trick Ahmed Tinubu until them catch the thief put for jail grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Be More Concerned About Human Lives Than Welfare Of Cows - Ortom Fires FG / Uyo Residents 'Not Interested' In Government's 100k Bags Of Rice / Soludo Sues APGA Over Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.