Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (750 Views)

Osinbajo Receives ₦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Osinbajo Receives Buhari Support Group In Aso Rock (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Receives Jack Ma In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by References: 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has received the COVID-19 vaccine.

Osinbajo was administered the AstraZeneca/Oxford COVID-19 vaccines by his personal physician, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

After the vaccination, both President Muhammadu Buhari and Osinbajo were presented with their E-vaccination cards.

Earlier, President Buhari had received his own vaccine.

Recall that Dr Faisal Shuaib, the Executive Director, National Primary Health Care Development Agency had said the president and his vice would be vaccinated on Saturday.

He disclosed this at a State House briefing in Abuja on Thursday.

According to Shuaib, the exercise would boost the confidence of Nigerians to receive the vaccine shipped into the country earlier this week.
https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/06/breaking-osinbajo-receives-covid-19-vaccine/?amp&__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44

Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 12:26pm On Mar 06, 2021
AstraZeneca vaccine is the rejected vaccine amongst the four vaccines in use. J&J is Evil Because they use cells of aborted fetuses. Why someone in Africa rush to get mRNA vaccine to screw their DNA. Covid-19 is not even a pandemic in Africa.

AstraZeneca is useless against the South Africa, UK, and brazil variants. I don't understand why they will ship the most useless vaccines to Africa? Oh yes! Straight up French doctors suggested Africans should be "used as guinea pigs"
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by NwaAmaikpe: 12:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

In Titanic, the Captain was not going to leave the ship till he saw that every one of its' occupants had been safely put into a lifeboat, when he saw that could not happen, he went into his office brought out a pistol and tested the shear strenght of his skull.

But in Nigeria, the COVID19 vaccine comes, and it is administered first to only the elites; the President, Vice President and the governors because according to them, they want to use it to build the confidence of the people in the vaccine.
A vaccine they may not get till mid next year.

Millions of Nigerians live in darkness.. How many times have these leaders slept in darkness to build our confidence.

Nigerian universities are almost always on strike but our leaders will not enroll their kids in LAUTECH or IMSU to build confidence.

Roads in Nigeria are death traps yet this same leaders will not ply on them in public transports without security details to build the confidence of the people.

Hospitals in Nigeria are a write-off but not once have we gone to our state's Federal medical centres and heard that our governor is on admission there.

So why is there a selective interest in confidence building?
I guess it is simply because your leaders have to stay alive with everything working out well for them in order to lead you.

Leadership is only about the leaders.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
I hope they're injecting them an empty needle or normal saline. AstraZeneca is bad for older adults.

Buhari should distance himself from this particular vaccine fast.
Osibanjo is more healthier let him do it for the cameras.

Maybe they have the pfizer or moderna vaccine. So they'll fool the people with cameras.
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Righteousness2(m): 12:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
Even if GOD'S Servant, Papa Adeboye takes the Vaccine on live Satellite Network, I will not take it..
I am Fully Vaccinated by the Blood of JESUS
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Anigreat: 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
shocked

After he might have collected his own share out of N10.5billion for transportation of the vaccine around the 36 States of the federation.

First time in my life I have seen a pastor so shameless.
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by iamyemiakins(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Ryda(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2021
Good luck to them
Àwọn òle! angry
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2021
My source told me they are injecting them with water.

Don't let the media deceive you.

Believe me at your peril.
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Saao(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06, 2021
How are we sure is not water they injected them? These guys are not to be trusted.
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

After he might have collected his own share out of N10.5billion for transportation of the vaccine around the 36 States of the federation.

First time in my life I have seen a pastor so shameless.

If you join politics, you'll do more than that....you fvcking hypocrite.

first time kee u there!! anuofia angry
Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
In Titanic, the Captain was not going to leave the ship till he saw that every one of its' occupants had been safely put into a lifeboat, when he saw that could not happen, he went into his office brought out a pistol and tested the shear strenght of his skull.

But in Nigeria, the COVID19 vaccine comes, and it is administered first to only the elites; the President, Vice President and the governors because according to them, they want to use it to build the confidence of the people in the vaccine.

Millions of Nigerians live in darkness.. How many times have these leaders slept in darkness to build our confidence.

Nigerian universities are almost always on strike but our leaders will not enroll their kids in LAUTECH or IMSU to build confidence.

Roads in Nigeria are death traps yet this same leaders will not ply on them in public transports without security details to build the confidence of the people.

flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Receives COVID-19 Vaccine by Mynd44: 1:00pm On Mar 06, 2021

(1)

FINALLY; Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Releases Statement On Herder-farmer Crisis / 2023: PDP Throws Presidential Ticket Open To All / Obstacles, Which The Oduduwa Nation Agitators Must Overcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.