Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,760 members, 7,905,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Urgent: Cryptocurrency Writers Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Urgent: Cryptocurrency Writers Needed (542 Views)

Cryptocurrency Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Cryptocurrency Writers Needed by sizzle8102: 12:50pm On Mar 06, 2021
Hello Crypto enthusiasts,

I need 2 writers with proven experience about the crypto niche to work with me.

The role involves writing long-form expository articles on cryptocurrency. Nothing technical.

You must have a strong command of English and your research skills should be as adept as it can.

Can you follow instructions to the letter? Can you go to reddit to obtain information? Can you dig a company’s website and other social media pages to obtain crucial info or gauge users' experience after using their platform?

We will be happy to hear from candidates who answered Yes to those questions.

Previous write ups on crypto bots, wallets, exchanges and lending sites is a plus.

We are willing to pay a good rate for the high quality of work we expect from you.

In your message, please specify that you’re applying as a crypto writer. Also attach samples of previous works (long articles, at least 2) on the topics mentioned above or a similar role to 08030509567 for further evaluation. WhatsApp only!

We look forward to working with the best of the best crypto writers.
Re: Urgent: Cryptocurrency Writers Needed by StayWriter: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm interested bro. I just sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Urgent: Cryptocurrency Writers Needed by sizzle8102: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Hello,

This position is still open. Writers with solid knowledge about cryptocurrency are encouraged to apply.

You must excel at writing long articles. Pay is good!

Please attach samples of your articles on crypto exchanges, crypto wallets, crypto trading robots, lending sites and similar topics.

Contact me on 08030509567. WhatsApp only!

Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Do More Than Guest Posting,become A Member Of Writerstab Team / Do You Need A Professional Book Proofreading & Editing, Publishing Service / Do You Need A Writer Who Doesn't Cut Corners? Use This Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.