Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! (8925 Views)

I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Oloshos Are 100times Cleaner Than Regular Girls! / European Girls Prefer Sex With Many Men. They Explain Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by kacglobal: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Keep deceiving yourself with no 3.how on earth will a public toilet be cleaner than a private toilet. Whatever gives u the needed justification to play loose

No mind the guy if u test am he get staph n him no even know. All call girls have staph n they don't even know. If u say no std only few n does few are high class .

They are not cleaner

1 Like

Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by SeunDobo(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
360clips:
Any man that wants to live a good life without women issues, sex workers are the absolute best! See why!
1. No Dates!
2. Straight to the point! cheesy
3.They're cleaner!
4. No unnecessary spending!
5. Peace of mind!

olofo ni eeee, sex worker is not an option , first make some little money and be little convinent Dem go on Facebook , there's are alot of fine chick looking for guys like you just to go out , catch alittle fun and fuvck all night and they wouldnt bothering just give Dem transport like #3000 if within your city next time call her she go come ... Guys need maturity to flow well with ladies
Re: Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! by 360clips: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
SeunDobo:

olofo ni eeee, sex worker is not an option , first make some little money and be little convinent Dem go on Facebook , there's are alot of fine chick looking for guys like you just to go out , catch alittle fun and fuvck all night and they wouldnt bothering just give Dem transport like #3000 if within your city next time call her she go come ... Guys need maturity to flow well with ladies
That 3k for transport I will fvuck 3 big booty girls in the brothel. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Music You Love To Play When Making Love / Expectations When Visiting A Guy!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.