Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,311 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:51 AM

Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) (42290 Views)

Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Miracle Esenam's Cleavage-Baring Wedding Gown Defended By Laurie Idahosa (Photo) / Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by bluefilm: 1:16pm On Mar 07, 2021
His jazz na straight from India
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
no, but you are. Read what I wrote ..1. daddy freeze makes money from those comments/tweets through reactions 2. Adultery is a consensual act, not rape.daddy freeze will appeal it and win. and will not pay a dime. If you see an intruder in ur house, with ur madam, u are free to do anything and u are declared innocent, but if na another man..a stranger house, hotel, you do anything, u are on your own

Son you succeeded in writing rvbbush, you are still a child

Tell me son, who pays daddy freeze for writing rvbbush on Twitter,? No one, the bloggers only following him to bring crowd to their blog, your mentor daddy freeze does not have a blog

The blog he has is advert-free

Secondly, if you don't know, please always watch 171 on dstv, there scores of men who are in jail in the US for killing people in their houses sleeping with their wives rape or consensual.

In this case, Paul Okedina took daddy freeze to court not his wife

It is not good coming to the publicshpere displaying extreme st*****y when you know nothing

Bye son
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
shocked Someone Bellyd-Up a GX Lexus in a street?
He should be drafted for Akwa Drift!
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Ubdavis(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
I know how you think, sorry if I may offend you. My take is that you hastily conclude without carefully seeing facts stated Cynics and psychotics have that trait too.

U know nothing. Go and full gullible minds..
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Ubdavis(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
I know how you think, sorry if I may offend you. My take is that you hastily conclude without carefully seeing facts stated Cynics and psychotics have that trait too.

U know nothing. Go and fool gullible minds..
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Ubdavis(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:

U know nothing. Go and fool gullible minds.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by nathyx(m): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2021
Every Pastor seems to be involved in one accident or the other these days
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Vallyview: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Let me guess, the real truth is that the FUTURE is FEMALE right?
goat
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by emmyN(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Since they survived and no one was hurt, why is it captioned "ghastly"?
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Sailorsoldier1: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Your lord and master was slammed with 5million naira over adultery.
na dem dis wey Pastors dey use clean Preeq
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Landinvestments(m): 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Vallyview:
goat

Viknat:
nops . Iz just dat as a psychology in masters holder, I know how people think at every point in time. All pastors at some point, studied or Will study psychology. These pastors are hiding the real truth from Bible that God wants everyone to be aware of ,since it doesn't support miracle and prosperity teaching....and they need thithes, offering, seed sowing e.t.c from their followers.

Viknat:
no, but you are. Read what I wrote ..1. daddy freeze makes money from those comments/tweets through reactions 2. Adultery is a consensual act, not rape.daddy freeze will appeal it and win. and will not pay a dime. If you see an intruder in ur house, with ur madam, u are free to do anything and u are declared innocent, but if na another man..a stranger house, hotel, you do anything, u are on your own

What manner of comments are these?
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by walkingshadow911: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
It's not an outburst bro. Without safety measures, heaven can't help our efforts. Miles Munroe had aircraft crash and died and so many others. It is out of place to say God hated them. They were just unfortunate to fly close to mast, which caused crash. Am a Christian too

"Heaven help those who help themselves " 99% of christians dont understand this statement.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Anakazo22: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
this na new talk wey pastors invent to maintain psychology over the gullible sheep. The first one na... it is well..... When everything dey bad. They were fortunate to have come out unhurt cos of safety measures in d vehicle, such as airbag and seatbelt,built by man in case of accident. Their Overspeeding by is very likely the cause of it. Help yourself then beg our creator,God, he will help u
You are very stupid, many people have lost their lives despite having airbags, learn to be grateful and give all credit to God and stop talking rubbish
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Anakazo22:

You are very stupid, many people have lost their lives despite having airbags, learn to be grateful and give all credit to God and stop talking rubbish
this your first phrase abusing ur mum, is a comment made by very ignorant people, when they know they are too empty headed to present plausible fact.remove your car tyres, put tyre without grips, remove your brake pads, drive drunk and at 200 km. Then expect God to save you. I hope u will not be stewpid to read this too
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
I always advice pastors to buy their own vehicles, stop receiving vehicles from members especially used ones, see the tyres, na second hand tyre sef, why will the vehicle not somersault?

To drive Prado is not do or die, a sedan is just fine.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Josephamos382: 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
it can only be Good ooo
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Saynotoapc(m): 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

Who gave birth to Christ? FEMALE
Who saw Christ first after is resurrection? FEMALE
Who gave Christ water at the well? FEMALE
Who washed Christ feet with tears and dried his legs with hair? FEMALE

The FUTURE is what? FEMALE.[/quote]

Who are the disciples of Jesus FEMALE
Who is the foster father of Jesus FEMALE
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Moneyearners: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
really
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by MozB: 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Liposure:
who destroyed samson? Who tried to kill elijah? Who deceived adam? Who influenced ahab? Who eliminated john the baptist? Who falsely accused joseph? Who tried to induce job? Who denied esau of his blessings? Who claimed the life of naboth? Who turned anaias?

Lol... Dont waste your time my guy.. That girl usually use that "the future is female" to get attention. E no get where all those talk reach.. Just read it and ignore it. E go soon de stale

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:

I think u got it wrong. Freeze was fined 5m not as punishment for adultery but as damages due d husband of d woman he committed adultery with. Damages because Freezes adultery cost d man his marriage
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hmmm... were they doing 200 or what, even the Lexus jeep is upsidedown.
Well thank God for their lives ooo
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
Your lord and master was slammed with 5million naira over adultery.
So how do you know that daddy freeze is his Lord and Master. You think he's like you who has sold his brain.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
lexy2014:

I think u got it wrong. Freeze was fined 5m not as punishment for adultery but as damages due d husband of d woman he committed adultery with. Damages because Freezes adultery cost d man his marriage
yeah. Thanks. Am beginning to view it from angle of damage to marriage
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by FullBlastLight: 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
this na new talk wey pastors invent to maintain psychology over the gullible sheep. The first one na... it is well..... When everything dey bad. They were fortunate to have come out unhurt cos of safety measures in d vehicle, such as airbag and seatbelt,built by man in case of accident. Their Overspeeding by is very likely the cause of it. Help yourself then beg our creator,God, he will help u

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by lexy2014: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
yeah. Thanks. Am beginning to view it from angle of damage to marriage

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Burgerlomo: 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God for sparing their lives.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by 2shaw: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2021
Na becos say the motor gallant for ground,if to say na salvaged accidented title,dem don die since na.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Pharoahman: 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
sapphiere:
The founder of Full Life Christian Centre, Rev. Ntia I. Ntia and his wife Pastors Mrs. Ukamaka Laurie Ntia were today 6th March, 2021 involved in a car accident in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State, WonderTV media reports.

According to an eye witness who narrated the story to WonderTV media correspondent, both the Reverend and his wife and healthy and hearty. They both came out from the vehicle without a scratch on their bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3xGhYey1wY

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/230360552156823

Thank Jehovah God for protecting their lives.
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by MATEX30: 10:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God for Pastor Ntia Ntia, may God continue to protect him

https://litedhill.com/rev-ntia-i-ntia-of-full-life-escapes-near-fatal-accident/
Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by InvertedHammer: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Viknat:
/
Pastor and wife prayed...they survived auto crash.
Tiger Woods didn't pray...he survived auto crash.

See fine SUV wey pastor family dey enjoy when some of his victims cannot afford daily meals.

Did God save them or did God take back what they got through deception? It is open for interpretation. Is the cup half full or half empty?

/

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Pastor and wife prayed...they survived auto crash.
Tiger Woods didn't pray...he survived auto crash.

See fine SUV wey pastor family dey enjoy when some of his victims cannot afford daily meals.

Did God save them or did God take back what they got through deception? It is open for interpretation. Is the cup half full or half empty?

/
no mind these psychologists....pastors. they say if you die you will go to heaven then when they have an accident instead of them to pray to die so that they will go to heaven they explain to people how they were saved by God and instead of the gullible sheep to query why he survived, since same pastors have told that heaven is reward for worshipping God when they kpuff.everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die to get to heaven once the once they get sick the travel abroad for treatment with money got it from the sheeple instead of them to die to meet God in heaven. U see eh, God created Adam and Eve on Earth, not heaven

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Ntia And Wife, Ukamaka Laurie Survive A Ghastly Car Accident (video) by uunwanaobong3: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
IT WAS NOT HIS TIME TO DIE SO NOTHING CAN KILL HIM NOW.....,., BUT WHEN HIS TIME COMES FOR HIM TO DIE, NA MOSQUITO BITE GO KILL AM.

ACCORDING TO GOD, THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) / Pastor Adeboye: We Will Not Retreat, We Will Not Surrender, We Will Laugh Last / If A Man Has Multiple Wives And Becomes A Christian, What Is He Supposed To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.