Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) (31177 Views)

Inside World’s Saddest Zoo With Blind Bear Locked In Cage For 30 Years (Photos) / Black 555.55-carat Formed 2 Billion Years Ago Sells For $4.28 Million At Auction / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
If this happened, then we inhabitants of the earth as failed our creator.
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Flier: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:
Talking about a billion years is too far.

Jesus prophesied that the end is this period. We are living in the last of the last days.
Gbenu soun

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Ihatemumu: 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I'll be dead by then.....I don't give a rat's ass.

or you would be A billion + 29 years old grin grin grin
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by SirElaw(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

Jesus prophesied that the end is this period. We are living in the last of the last days.

Lol. Since when? Very soon it will be last of the last of the last days.

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by guy222: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
by then some of us will be a ghoust terrorising the living hell out of the living, shebi them say ghoust no the die. @op how dis one take concern us now? 2 billion years kill you dia. Werey
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 3:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

When was that?
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Draslo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

Define 'this period'
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by keppler: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's cool that science match up with the scripture that:
1. The earth (and universe as a whole) has a beginning
2. The earth will experience a heat death

What science can not successfully be used is to tell us when, but the events happened and the latter will surely happen.
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Well I have more 60 years to live...so i am safe
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
SpiritFree:

Africans! SMH! Same reason why many embezzle money they can't spend in a lifetime when their neighbours die of poverty cry
You are not further from the truth, just go through this thread and see how ways has been bastardised.

But don't blame the citizens entirely, we grew up reciting the national anthem but when we finally grew up we discovered that it was a lie.

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rapture will happen before then so dont bother.
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by hashtagged(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Help us to number our days so we may apply our hearts unto wisdom:. PS 90:12.. as u read this post, this must come.to.mind. u are an ambassador here ..this is not ur home so live like someone ready to go..how?
1. Stop building 10 houses ..one in Ikorodu,ibeju Lekki, village, Abuja, ur wife village, alagbado,etc unless u are using all for rental purposes
2. Give ur life and possession to our Lord Jesus Christ, yes u heard me..u saw how Hannah gave her son for the work of God. Let ur children be trained to know they are here to advance the work of GOD
3. Do the work of an evangelist..yes u heard me, I don't like to preach,am shy...pray for that shyness to go ..some of u is not shyness ..u don't know how to start, wat to say or u are just proud or too popular in society.
4. Pray..pray..pray.. evrytime is only u and ur family..that's why u love stream of joy international so much..no..pray for the growth of the church, pray for more pple to be saved, pray for new converts to stand strong. Living Faith church winners chapel gives all their members Kingdom advancement prayer guidelines over 100. Meet them and make photocopies or download from their website
5. Bible study..study to shew yourself approved. Christianity is like a university..lifelong..all issues av solutions in the Bible..weda it's joblessness, demonic attacks, childlessness, satanic habits, delay in Marraige, sickness..it's all there. Attend Bible study oooo. Again, living Faith church winners chapel is at the forefront of this..just walk into any house u see with that banner. It's not a church thing but for everyone. Take the children there to learn
U are absolutely responsible for the outcome of ur life..u see many dying at 35,28,45,68,,50 etc. U are not meant to live here forever..Jesus went at 33. Be wise so u can forge ahead in life

Lots of us would aswr but the pastors we have now would use that money to buy private jet
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
You are thinking that far into the future?

Don't be surprised, we may end all life on this planet ourselves, by nuking everything and everyone on it, in a not so distant future.
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Etrusen(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ihatemumu:

grin
Ihatemumu:

this one shock me

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
Leave billion years alone. Let's deal with the century we're still in. The only billion years any sane person should be concerned with is the after life and where they will spend it. In the realm of light or in the reign of darkness. This world, this life: is just a pathetic mirage that will imminently difuse like smoke. Don't get carried away.

3 Likes

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Cachetdotng: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Thank God say you say billion years...unlike this our fanatics dem wey say na now now... or today today world go end....a billion years after I will still be a legend remembered for greatness...this is my motivation to achieve virtually everything before I die...so dat my name will never perish in records...like some people we read about today who existed several hundred years ago...but we adore them today as deities....even kill ourselves for their name's sake....see...we manufactured religion....man produced every ideas...no beefing...am just a modest philosopher grin

If you want to learn web design see my signature....aluta continua grin
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by bizhop01: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
sunshineV:
big shoutout to the useless christians that thought 2020 was the end cus of covid
When will you grow up?
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
I doubt if a billion years will come...
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Moneyearners: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
why
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
That's why we do Jesus
He's available for you too
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by WantsandMore: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
The planet is fine, it’s the people in it that aren’t .

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 3:58pm On Mar 07, 2021
A billion years...I'll be dead in less than a hundred so,i'm good thank you....
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
SpiritFree:

Africans! SMH! Same reason why many embezzle money they can't spend in a lifetime when their neighbours die of poverty cry

Is it only Africans that embezzle??
What does that even have to do with his post
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by LaJoe2: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Who is following you to stay here another Billion years? ��‍♂️
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
chatinent:

We have been hearing that for the past 2000 years..

Nothing new..
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
femi4:
Nonsense, Same thing earlier generation said, that the World won't see the millineum.
Which earlier generation?

And based on what criteria? shocked
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
No one will be alive to prove you were right or wrong
It's as certain as death..

One way or the other..

Earth will not last forever..

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
Billion Years !!! Wetin concern us with wetin we no fit SEE angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Akamariner:
If this happened, then we inhabitants of the earth as failed our creator.
Which Creator?

The One that told you that the World will soon come to an end? shocked
Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by Oshokalo: 4:06pm On Mar 07, 2021
by then all the bush in the world go don develop into city ,flying cars go don be oldskool,by then there will be a visa to mars Neptune to jupital,people will be going for summer in mercury,by then flying cars will have traffic light in the cloud

3 Likes

Re: Why Life On Earth May Be Gone In A Billion Years (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yankee101:
That's why we do Jesus
He's available for you too
The ONE you have been waiting for,to end the world in the last 2000 years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solar Inverter Installation / Leopard Entered A School In India & Mauled 6 [video] / Strange Rat With Vampire Teeth (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.