Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:17 AM

Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome (47535 Views)

Chioma Is Davido’s Property — Davido’s Cousin, Clarks Says As She Twerks (Video) / Davido's Ex Chioma On Second Date With Clarks Adeleke And Her Friend Nayomee / Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by Phenomenal16(f): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2021
Prechboy:
honestly I must say you have a point here. I'm not talking about chioma but I've noticed that Nigerians are getting shorter by the day. I wonder what's the cause of it. Currently Nigeria's average height is pegged at 5.3ft which is one of the shortest in Africa. I use to argue this on some African Facts pages on social media until I started my observations and I found out its true. Most adult male don't even grow to 5.8ft these days not to talk of 6.0ft. For those who think I'm saying trash you can start your own observations from today.
...early sex that's d cause

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido's Cousin, Clarks Adeleke, Hang Out With Her Friend, Nayome by zebjoe: 9:46am On Mar 09, 2021
Revealed: See Why Davido Cannot Legally Marry Chioma.

Davido has lavishly shown love to Chioma who he sometimes regards as his wife on social media and despite Assurance 2020 – the music and video inspired by their love story with a promise of marriage, it appears that ship may be floundering as the two are yet to be married as earlier speculated.

In September 2020, Davido, in an exclusive interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu debunked claims that they had parted ways over infidelity and said their highly-anticipated wedding will now take place in 2021.

Quoting him, he said, ‘‘Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

As fans tried to settle into new hopes of a widely colourful wedding in 2021, they were flabbergasted when the afro pop star revealed in a subsequent interview two months after that he won’t be getting married to Chioma Avril anytime soon.

To know why he won’t be getting married to Chioma anytime soon, Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W53xTI0eXAs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina's After Welcome Back Party Outfit In Imo State (Photos) / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails / Monica Ogah: 'My Father Said If You Bring An Igbo Man Home, You're On Your Own'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.