Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz (42280 Views)

Israel Adesanya Gets Six-Month Medical Suspension After Blachowicz Defeat / Jan Blachowicz Hands Adesanya His First MMA Professional Lost. / UFC 259: Adesanya Vs Blachowicz SATURDAY 10PM EST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Livelystone01: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2021
dessycute:

I was actually hoping his winning streak will continue a bit longer
He moved up to a more difficult weight class. He will learn and come back better I believe. He knows how to adapt a lot.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by eyinjuege: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2021
The thing pain me sha.
I had major anxiety since a day before the match and I just felt he would lose.
Hope he comes back stronger and better. He didn't do too badly.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Oooooo noooo
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by palechestnut: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2021
Akalia:
Perhaps the loss will humble him. Isreal is too cheeky and cocky for my liking. After watching how he booed and humiliated the last opponent he won, I felt rather dissapointed. In life when you are winning and doing well, do not gloat over the predicament of others.

Costa deserved the humiliation. He has never treated past opponents like that. That should tell you something.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by palechestnut: 11:48am On Mar 07, 2021
Akalia:
Believe whatever you choose. All I know is that the loss will humble him, he's being feeling unbeatable. AJ gets disrespected too before fights too but have you ever seen AJ boo and humiliate any opponent he's ever defeated?

It's not his first loss in his life. He's been knocked out flat cold before, he no kill am, e no humble am anything and he went on to dominate.

Same thing will happen here. U no just like am. Move on.

And since when did AJ become the benchmark on how professional fighters should behave when they're distracted.

Muhammad Ali and Floyd Mayweather both humiliated their opponents in the ring because they were disrespected during the pre fight interviews and they're still regarded as all time greats

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Blackbug: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
MrIcredible:

Like I "said" earlier, stop mistaken me for your father.
I'm not responsible for your miseries and unfortunate life's predicaments.

Miseries you say?

Dude, just your comment is enough to cause miseries to life’s of hoomans in the world
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Vinstel: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Tap0lane:
The tribalistic bastard here is your foolish igbo father. Why not wait till he lunatic I quoted deny he is Igbo or you think every is sick in the head like you. See fool combat spart is your favored sport.? I do not understand how a foolish tribe make excuse for failures from generation to generation. Imagine claiming a sport is not your favorite instead of admitting you are behind the Yorubas when it come to that sport.

So cos one foolish igbo one a non titled fight you are comparing that lunatic with Adesanya n other titled holder. You are a fool boy for making that comparison. Igbos dominate in basketball.. Lol
You think you can deceive yourself on that sport liek you did with Nigerian football...

Dude when Igbo produce the likes of Hakeem Olajuwon, Oyedeji n Adetokunbo we might initiate a debate on which tribe is superior.

You are a very big fool, the person you quoted earlier already confirmed he is a Yoruba from Ondo state but you are still here bleating like a he goat that is suffering from kwashiorkor. Useless nincompoop, You singlehandedly managed to introduce tribalism into a thread where there wasn't a need for it because you are as dumb as a rock and the entire contents of your useless brain is garbage so you have nothing else to offer except garbage.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
BigBelleControl:
I actually had a premonition yesterday that Israel might lose the match. It's one of those things. He would actually come back better.
Usman's winning streaks will surely continue.

I took one look at both of them and had that premonition as well! Adesanya looked quite small and light compared to his hulking opponent!
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

Go seek help, you're one mentally unstable fellow.

Ignore the fool!
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by rollandben(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
That's lesson of life for us. No champion forever and never think any condition last forever. Kudos tho Adesanya tho. keep it up and learn from your mistake.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Germi9: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
osejie17:
Mcheweteww FIXED MATCH
i almost placed my bet on Israel but...on a sec i changed my mind wow!!!
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by MrIcredible: 12:38pm On Mar 07, 2021
Blackbug:

Miseries you say?

Dude, just your comment is enough to cause miseries to life’s of hoomans in the world
Or deh cheesy
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Shukushaka: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
He should go back to his weight class.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by shegra58: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
1000angstroms:
He needs that power to come box off fulani marauders from his village.
I think you will need Samuel Peter for your village too
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Casper21: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
dessycute:

I was actually hoping his winning streak will continue a bit longer

Ah swear, I think say him go be second Mayweather (50-0)
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Casper21: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
This guy don kukuma make adesanya (20-1) but all is well. Nothings beats the undefeatable title sha like Floyd(50-0)
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Casper21: 1:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Omo pls can anybody tell me a good boxing betting site that offers good odds so when the match of Mayweather and Logan Paul is been fixed na to sell my property and bet with 30million naira
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Tap0lane: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
You igbo lunatic just populate NL.
So any foolish Igbo with Yoruba looking monicker claiming Yoruba is now Yoruba. Are you father foolish to the extent you can not comprehend investigating the antecedents of such lunatics.

A bitter soul lamenting about Adesanya thoroughly beaten is claiming Yoruba n your damaged brain believed him. Was this the way many of your foolish tribesmen were castigating Adeshina when he was being probed but your foolish father started antagonizing when we ask the same treatment should be meted on Onyeama. May it never be well with your entire household for quoting with your foolishness, especially when such foolishness is laced with inherited chronic bigotry n astonishing foolish from your Igbo father.

All the other thread foolish Igbos insult Yoruba Lagos n other SW state were such being discussed there ?! Oloriburuku.

Vinstel:

You are a very big fool, the person you quoted earlier already confirmed he is a Yoruba from Ondo state but you are still here bleating like a he goat that is suffering from kwashiorkor. Useless nincompoop, You singlehandedly managed to introduce tribalism into a thread where there wasn't a need for it because you are as dumb as a rock and the entire contents of your useless brain is garbage so you have nothing else to offer except garbage.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Tap0lane: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why are u wailing like deranged fool. Did I write in my comment I had any problems with all those you listed or when Igbos blow their own trumpet do you go about to quote them insinuating similar foolishness like you did on my post ? Did I mention Edo in my comment ?

If Igbos can flaunt their wins all over Nigeria why are they hurt when other Nigerians throw their own wins in their foolish faces as well. You can commit suicide if flaunting the wins of my tribe hurt your miserable soul he no concern me O. I am only doing what Igbos have been doing on NL without caution so pls let your father have enough sense not to caution me if he can not go back n caution all the igbo self praising thread on NL.

Gaskia:
Why tribalise everything?
Izzy has represented Nigeria well and is still doing so.
Usman Kamaru is an Edo guy and is still the reigning welterweight champ. AJ is a current heavyweight boxing champ, we also have Efe Ajagba doing great and looking good for a shot at one of the prestigious belts. We had Sam Okon Peters who was the first Nigerian to snacth the heavyweight championship belt.

So many Nigerians doing us proud in combat sports as well as other sports so please let's stand behind them and stop the tribal tone.

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Tap0lane: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
The emboldened make me laugh so hard I want to cry. A foolish tribe that claims Yoruba Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Efik Ghanaian South Africans Arabs Chinese Malaysians Singaporeans etc hate them just because they are jews from hell fire is demanding love from others which tribe does your foolish tribe love in Nigerian for you to think I owe your miserable lot love. You think I am the type that is shy to tell your foolish father to his face that I hate him even for no reason?! Craz de your head mumu.

goatgoat093:

YOU'RE ONE DERANGED TRIBALISTIC BASTARD with an IQ of a gnat. How sure are you the guy you replied is Igbo? your profound insecurities and self-destructive hate on Igbos is a clear indication you are one frustrated pig who doesn't deserve to live among sane humans.

And if you must know another Nigerian (an Igbo boy) called Kennedy Nzechukwu won his fight today with a KO victory in the UFC light-heavyweight preliminary fight after his return from a 2 year hiatus. Igbos may not really dominate the combat sports cause it's not our favored type of sport, but we dominate other major sports like basketball, American football, track and field etc.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
He will bounce back.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by nathyx(m): 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Isreal got beat down really hard he seems very distracted he needs to wake up

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Tap0lane: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
Do I look like opinion of fools matters to me
or how does one respond to a lunatic who believes world title fight outcome is predicated on set charm from his charmed childhood... Lol.

I beg go get sense before u reply as I no ready to start debating the type of charm your father gave Joshua to win his fights too.

ChiefOloye:

Ẹranko ni awọn ayayala ẹ. I'm Yoruba , from Ondo State. You idiot, you think he relied on ordinary raw power? Even in those days of school inter-house sports, we power small ọfẹ in our pockets to enhance our athletic prowess.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by izicooo(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
goatgoat093:

YOU'RE ONE DERANGED TRIBALISTIC BASTARD with an IQ of a gnat. How sure are you the guy you replied is Igbo? your profound insecurities and self-destructive hate on Igbos is a clear indication you are one frustrated pig who doesn't deserve to live among sane humans.

And if you must know another Nigerian (an Igbo boy) called Kennedy Nzechukwu won his fight today with a KO victory in the UFC light-heavyweight preliminary fight after his return from a 2 year hiatus. Igbos may not really dominate the combat sports cause it's not our favored type of sport, but we dominate other major sports like basketball, American football, track and field etc.
Stop educating that Bastard for free. Ignore him, he is a slave.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by kelvindj98: 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
Coldie:
Isreal Adesanya still won.

For someone coming into such a new weight class for him to last up to 5 rounds that wasn't easy
Do you know their weight difference for the fight. I was also worried that moving up a weight class may affect him. Wasn't optimistic at all for him.
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by aadoiza: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Adesanya to me has always been a good fighter, but today he showed he is a great fighter.
Kudos bruh.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by Cryptomillion: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
really
Re: Isreal Adesanyo Loses UFC259 Fight Against Jan Blachowicz by naijapage(f): 6:53am On Mar 08, 2021
BigBelleControl:
I actually had a Customer Service premonition yesterday that Israel might lose the match. It's one of those things. He would actually come back better.
Usman's winning streaks will surely continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Boxer Chukwuemeka Igboanugo Slumps & Dies During National Sports Festival / Kylian Mbappe: PSG Accepts Al Hilal's £259m For Wantaway French Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.