Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,678 members, 7,892,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:28 PM

Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO (2167 Views)

Don’t Embarrass Government With Your EndSARS Reports - NBC Tells Media Houses / Yahaya Bello Wins Okene Local Government With Very Large Margin - Premium Times / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by BehindIPOB: 9:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by IPOBTERRORISTS(f): 9:37am On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Simplyleo: 9:44am On Mar 07, 2021
Okay.

But when attahiru deploy men to have some party with these "well armed force", I hope we won't be seeing letters copying CNN TRUMP ATHIFKU BBC VOA HIV VIT etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by temmyyem: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2021
Nigeria as no government, group of criminals in Aso rock can’t be regarded as government. The Fulanis now kill people at will on the evil agenda of Buhari.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by EzeNri(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay.

But when attahiru deploy men to have some party with these "well armed force", I hope we won't be seeing letters copying CNN TRUMP ATHIFKU BBC VOA HIV VIT etc.
Sifia pains

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Biafrannuke: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay.

But he did that already and we know how it ended.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
Don't mind that udele

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by November1857(m): 1:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay.

Typical Yoruba muslim typing from IDP camp in Benin republic! The most pathetic is that Marauding fulani Herdsmen don't differentiate between yoruba Muslim and Christian while carrying out their killing spree !

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Don't mind that udele

Thank God the user has been banned remaining u
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by nku5: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't believe this esn is real. Anybody can pose with his police brother or father's rifle and make a video. Has anybody ever seen these guys or any news media intervewed them?
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by jimyjames(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Simplyleo:
Okay.

they have done that already, the airstrike in orlu wasn't child's play, what was the result?

Nigerian Army bleed like everyone else, they are only good at killing unarmed people, ESN got guns too

they failed against Boko Haram
failed against iswap
failed against killer herdsmen
failed against niger Delta Avengers
and failed against ESN
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by jimyjames(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
nku5:
I don't believe this esn is real. Anybody can pose with his police brother or father's rifle and make a video. Has anybody ever seen these guys or any news media intervewed them?
so the video showing thousands of ESN in different training camps around east , were people posing with their police brothers and fathers?
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
What amazes me is Afonjas will come here and insult ESN and Kanu who are fighting the Fulani bandits ravaging their land but these same afonjas will go to Sunday Igboho thread and praise him and his men who are not constituted. There is something wrong with the IQ of afonjas. It's either they are naturally evil or plainly has low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Omoslim26: 3:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
But if we tell ourselves the truth

it will be hard for Nigerian Army to contain the various levels of threat against them

for more than 10yrs they have been battling with a technically defeated boko haram

they have bandits to takle

they have Niger delta militants who have come out with threats

now Esn militants too

the army we once knew is not wat we have now wat we have now is a joke

dis should be the best time dat every region should come out in protest and other it's leaders to take a final stand on restructuring or total break up of this failed country

they are there talking about 2023 election as if anything different will happen after the election

we can't continue to decieve ourselves for how long
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by kmaster007: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2021
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Refinedbeing(m): 1:54am On Mar 08, 2021
They should recruit more. Get say 1mil or even 2mil and change their name to BLF(Biafra Liberation Force) and seize South East jare. I don't like nonsense. Threat upandan. Na so Eritrea forces take do their own ni.
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by jamiudinho(m): 1:59am On Mar 08, 2021
nku5:
na online dem dey , reasonable person know Dem no exist
Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Lyrics269: 4:38am On Mar 08, 2021
ESN and childish threat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:48am On Mar 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Thank God the user has been banned remaining u
If you hate insult, stop insulting people.

If you want to be loved, learn to love because to us (the real igbos) hate can only beget hate not love and insults will definitely bring you more insults.

Were you expecting love and hand shake from the rubbish you're doing??

That reminds me, when are you going back to turkey?? grin grin grin maybe the road to turkey Don close.

Udele n'eri ozu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Security Network Threatens Nigerian Government With AK-47 VIDEO by Paretomaster1(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2021
Low budget Boko Haram! ���

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Are The Old Midwest More Aligned To South East Or South West / Lai Mohammed In N10billion Fraud, As ICPC Swoops On NBC / Why Proforce Roadside Welding Workshop Must Be Stopped Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.