Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,880 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba (4019 Views)

Boko Haram Members Vs Chiwetalu Agu: Reno Omokri Blames Igbos / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by limeta(f): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

With the way ur brain is dumb , it seems u are the read Fulani , because they no get sense..
U need to question ya moma

Just try find out
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by mbaise1000: 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
raddyworld:

Have u forgotten that we dey same Nigeria. The igbos are the one suffering beyond measure here. And that is why the cry for breaking. But why can u just go with ur mentalityto another location leave our country.
Now that is why ur elders has nothing more than to go home and wait for marriage rite. U urself if u are tire pls leave Nigeria for us that are there. U have wasted year having the idiosyncrasies of what will never exist. Out of all tribe Yoruba better pass all this nonense. It won't surprise me that the person on that keyboard is staying within Lagos . Why don't u go to ur village abd develop it. Don't worry we will serve u right as usual by 2023. U can as well pocket ur force vision that can never exist

You are not even coherent, you are spilling gibberish, I will not be wasting my time with something that cannot argue intelligently,, you said nothing, where is urhobo if you are actually from that place as you claimed and tell me one good thing that has come out of that place, biafra is here and there is nothing anyone can do about it except hate as things luke you do, BTW where is nigeria? And where is biafra? You are lost, you are a nigerian right? What do you have to show for it? Are you proud of nigeria? Tell me what makes you proud as a nigerian, things like you are the reason the fulanu take you idiots as what you are, tell me what you have benefited from nugeria, igbos are suffering right? BUT the average igbo person is far Bette than you and will feed you and employ you anf there are great chances that you are a servant of an igbo person.
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by raddyworld: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are not even coherent, you are spilling gibberish, I will not be wasting my time with something that cannot argue intelligently,, you said nothing, where is urhobo if you are actually from that place as you claimed and tell me one good thing that has come out of that place, biafra is here and there is nothing anyone can do about it except hate as things luke you do, BTW where is nigeria? And where is biafra? You are lost, you are a nigerian right? What do you have to show for it? Are you proud of nigeria? Tell me what makes you proud as a nigerian, things like you are the reason the fulanu take you idiots as what you are, tell me what you have benefited from nugeria, igbos are suffering right? BUT the average igbo person is far Bette than you and will feed you and employ you anf there are great chances that you are a servant of an igbo person.

Calm down and type well. Are u shivering bcus I said the truth. If you so call fake and non existing biafra is realistic it would have being achieve long time ago. But it long overdue and I don't expect any reasonable igno to wait on fake dreams again. Ur problem is that u fail to see ahead of ur leaves with idiosyncrasies that can never and never be achieve in ur life time. U could have pause ur life for biafra to exist. But since all this year nigeria is good to go
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by raddyworld: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Calm down and type well. Are u shivering bcus I said the truth. If you so call fake and non existing biafra is realistic it would have being achieve long time ago. But it long overdue and I don't expect any reasonable igno to wait on fake dreams again. Ur problem is that u fail to see ahead of ur leaders with idiosyncrasies that can never and never be achieve in ur life time. U could have pause ur life for biafra to exist. But since all this year nigeria is good to go
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by mbaise1000: 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
raddyworld:

Calm down and type well. Are u shivering bcus I said the truth. If you so call fake and non existing biafra is realistic it would have being achieve long time ago. But it long overdue and I don't expect any reasonable igno to wait on fake dreams again. Ur problem is that u fail to see ahead of ur leaders with idiosyncrasies that can never and never be achieve in ur life time. U could have pause ur life for biafra to exist. But since all this year nigeria is good to go

Someone who tells others to type well may want to get their spellings correct and their sentences too, but it is a well known fact that mad people will rush to call others mad, anyways thats not the issue here, I asked some salient questions and you did not answer a single one, those questions are what I am interested in and not childish insults, if you cannot answer those questions, why should I waste time with you? Those are the things intelligent people from wherever you claim to come from will want to know your answers to them.
Re: After Blasting Sunday Igboho Adeyinka Grandson Blames Igbos For Crimes In Yoruba by niggadee(m): 7:06pm On Mar 09, 2021
Adeyinka oko Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Weep For The South! Ahmed Sanni Yerima ( Former Governor, Zamfara State) / . / Among The Indigenous Igbo People Of Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.