Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores (44746 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Scores Of Kidnappers In Kaduna (video) / Police Kill 5 Looters In Ikotun, Arrest Scores / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by InvertedHammer: 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
/
Still trying to figure out how they know that men gathered together are homosexuals grin

/
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by lugo99(m): 10:50pm On Mar 07, 2021
RRodwave:
"i no say nobody is an island but if they wan fuk you for nyash make you no lie down"

Say no to Homosexuality
BB7 on real life ft. stormzy

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by extol1(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mylife20:
Lmao
stop booking space. u should learn how to do the right thing
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Feggie3: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sending them to prison and locking them up won't change them to start craving pussy and breast. No way.
U'd rather kill them or leave them to be.
When America was killing gays incessantly. To an extent some gays started seeking for means to turn to heterosexuals to avert been killed. They sought for both spiritual help and Medical help to no avail. Research labs took some of them especially the effeminate ones who readily volunteered themselves to run some tests. It was found that they had lesser level of testerones (natural male hormones) and some have more female hormone called oestrogen. They were subsequently placed on artificial testerone for months. This made them appear very masculine but it couldn't change their sexuality. America gave up and let them be.
For a country that is homophobic like Nigeria... They even attack young boys who are obviously and extremely effeminate (but decided not to indulge in homosexuality maybe because of their religious values). Those chaps are innocent and are battling a lot.
Nigeria should adjust their homophobic laws into:
1. No public display of homosexual affection.
2. Anybody of same sex that makes indecent sexual advances on you should be reported to the nearest police station.
3. Any LGBTI social gathering should be reported to the nearest police station..
4. Any body involved in rape or same sex pedophilia or child molestation should be arrested with immediate effect.

As a doctor, when some of them especially the teens come to our clinics for cure. We tell them we have no cure. Tell them to indulge into celibacy and we place them on antidepressant medications. Celibacy has it's advantages.

Some we call intersex (people that have both male and female organs), we assign one particular gender for them as soon as they are born via reconstructive surgeries. It has it's disadvantages in the sense that you may make the person female and the person may grow up getting attracted to females.

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Mightyhaiz: 11:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
14 years straight
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by doxijaw: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's unfortunate they only target males what about the scores of lesbian's.

Those one's are even posting online.

Either they arrest all of them or allow them.

There can't be selective judgement.

Lagos, Abuja is the den of homosexuals in yall don't know. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Xendre: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
elmodee7:

THE TRUTH IS BITTER IDIOTIC PIG, FACE THE FACT MOST OF HOMOSEXUAL GAY MEN IN NIGERIA ARE FROM THE FLAT LAND. EVEN MADZI COWNU IS YOUR IDIOTIC PIG LEADER IS GAY.
but did u understand English at all?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Breastfeed: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
Emperor5:
I see SARS on uniform...I guess the disbanded SARS is back
did they ever leave?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2021
Never happened
You guys want to indirectly cast aspersions on Igbos
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Kingrefreshed: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2021
elmodee7:

THE TRUTH IS BITTER IDIOTIC PIG, FACE THE FACT MOST OF HOMOSEXUAL GAY MEN IN NIGERIA ARE FROM THE FLAT LAND. EVEN MADZI COWNU IS YOUR IDIOTIC PIG LEADER IS GAY.

99.9% of Northerns are Gay! Their politians are worse! From BUHARI to El ruffai and even you Fuxck from the Anus! You guys even lick it.

Tufiakwa

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Ashley86400: 12:13am On Mar 08, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Oloriburuku disgusting pigs fvcking thier asses like animals that they are.
Spit on their evil brain.

They should dump them in jail for the stipulated 21 Years.
Animals they are.

......the police right?
And these animals will also be among those shouting EndSARS and burning down police stations in Anambra.

You are a suspect, if that is all you can see in this news.
I know ur type.
Evil apologist.

Na dem. undecided
I'm a married woman you idiot.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 08, 2021
This is fake news, i live in the mentioned town ib Anambra and nothing of such happened. Nairaland moderators should get some training and stop posting any nonsense to front page. They should verify all posts. And come to think of it no links to the original source, no pictures or videos. Completely fake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Gerald454: 1:24am On Mar 08, 2021
elmodee7:

Is being a gay the economic and security problem ur zoo country is facing?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by budaatum: 1:28am On Mar 08, 2021
Lyrics269:
Probably it was a group of yahoo boys
Nigeria police can lie

I wonder o. You'd think dem carry sign for head.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by chinedumoooo: 1:46am On Mar 08, 2021
Am shocked to read this news because igbo land are gradually loosing focus and tradition.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by matm: 2:02am On Mar 08, 2021
How did u know they were gays? Were they engaging in d animalistic act in the open?Are u sure they are not cultists? What were found on them to suggest they were gay or does gathering of men for a party without d presence of women mean gay?
Didn't see where d report says they were caught in d act or that they confessed of being gay.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by PlainSight(m): 2:08am On Mar 08, 2021
I HATE gays
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by nagalee(m): 2:12am On Mar 08, 2021
RICHSATAN:
when you start sending them to sambisa forest to go seduce shekau, then i will take you guys serious
lol. U comment is so underrated.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by stayclearofme: 2:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
O yes. Joe Biden will be proud of my blodas.

I suggest we ignore this report.

Even if we are to look at it, I suggest the closest we go should be by fabricating lies that it happens in other places, not only in the East.

However, if anything bad happens in other places, we are free to insult the people, their beliefs and traditions as if though our people were never involved in similar case

By so doing, we are fully assured of our online country.

Now lemme goan insult Tinubu and Buhari.
What rubbish is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by savageyoungboy(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2021
Gartol:
I don't have anything against LGBTQ people but your assumption is wrong, your link is also wrong and theories and researches are not carried out on wiki.

It's not wrong. It's an article about everything you need to know about homosexuality. If you scroll down you will see the references where ideas upon which the article was written were drawn from.
There is also a section for causes too.

1 Like

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by 9jaRealist: 4:36am On Mar 08, 2021
naijaamebo:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-raid-anambra-homosexuals-hotel-party-arrest-scores/%3famp=1

Illiterate Nigerians and even worse police....SMH angry

“Being” gay by itself is not a crime, even under Nigeria’s primitive law...
Unless they were engaged in acts, they’ve committed NO crime under Nigerian law!

>
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by geunik(m): 4:55am On Mar 08, 2021
savageyoungboy:
This could have been good news if homosexuality wasn't a natural cause

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality

For those that want to argue, I finally get a break from my exam so I'm ready
To others, rape is natural. It all depends on the moral you stands with and how far the world have gone.
But that does not change the moral standards set by God
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Cousin9999: 5:00am On Mar 08, 2021
Ew.
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by GreaterFuture(m): 5:02am On Mar 08, 2021
colizee:
So many gay Men in Anambra tufiaaa!
Really?
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Simplyleo:
O yes. Joe Biden will be proud of my blodas.

I suggest we ignore this report.

Even if we are to look at it, I suggest the closest we go should be by fabricating lies that it happens in other places, not only in the East.

However, if anything bad happens in other places, we are free to insult the people, their beliefs and traditions as if though our people were never involved in similar case

By so doing, we are fully assured of our online country.

Now lemme goan insult Tinubu and Buhari.

Must you always show ur scarface in issues and tell us how stupid you're
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:18am On Mar 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
See them, Dem go dey abuse Bobrisky online

What exactly is the point are you struggling to make
Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by savageyoungboy(m): 5:59am On Mar 08, 2021
geunik:

To others, rape is natural. It all depends on the moral you stands with and how far the world have gone.
But that does not change the moral standards set by God
That's true
Rape isn't a mutual agreement between two people. The persons involved in homosexuality both agree to it, that's not the same for rape. In rape there's always a victim. In homosexuality they are the victims. Homosexuals were created that way and isn't much of a choice. I feel disgusted by the act but I can't enjoy my right to equality and try to take another person's own away from him/her because of their sexuality, which isn't even their choice. I would rather prefer to look the other way if I see persons involved in the act, pray for them or try to get them to change if they would listen and move on with my life rather than to condemn and persecute them. The bible condemns homosexuality but didn't say if you condemn and persecute homosexuals on the last day you will get a free pass to heaven. The bible even says we should love our neighbors as ourselves. If someone chooses to be a homosexual, as long as he/she isn't causing any harm to anybody I don't care afterall on the last day judgement would be done individually.
Homosexuality is bad but the way Nigerians are handling the issue is worst.

3 Likes

Re: Police Raid Anambra Homosexuals’ Hotel Party, Arrest Scores by Jonah507(m): 6:12am On Mar 08, 2021
RRodwave:
"i no say nobody is an island but if they wan fuk you for nyash make you no lie down"

Say no to Homosexuality

Real life by Burna Boy ft Stormzy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / Man Who Uses Urine To Wash Cucumbers In Owerri Caught (Photos) / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.