Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili (36953 Views)

3 OPC Members Docked, Remanded Over Allegations Of Burning Wakili’s House / Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released / Wakili: Why We Arrested OPC Operatives - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Asswipemod: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
austin2all:

Shatap olodo. The well you dug is about to swallow you. You better bury ya big head in shame and defend ya land while you can.

Fulani slave

What well? Everyone knows that Igbos started every problems existing in this country. That is why you ate at the bottom of the political foodchain. Your leaders started it and everybody is still suffering for your mistakes. Worthless scum!

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by KosiGee(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
austin2all:

Come down to south east and say pim. Your mama no go see your corpse bury. You will be gone forever.
Come, a trial will convince you.
Just come first.

Nkita racha gi anya. Anumanu.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Optional09: 11:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
SLAP44:
Well expected grin

Gani Adams and Igboho should start warming up for some jail time too. When Ojukwu was warning all the south about this doom, they thought he was joking.

You’re joking as we will warm up this shithole, ara o ni ro okun ara o ni to adiye
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Asswipemod: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
austin2all:

Lol, fvck you and your politics. Were you expecting us to swim in the dirty mud of politics with you. Lol, you must be a fooool to think we will. I'm sure all of you terrorists are learning now. Try anything and you are gone. Even your family no go see your corpse bury. You will be gone and gone forever and ever. If you have mind, try and come down to SE. No be mouth.
Terrorist

The woes of the country was introduced by your forebears. Fulani terrorists are already in your forests and eroded plains. Your audio threat amounts to nothing. Your forebears started the dirty mud politics so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by pseudaria: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
loopman:

Some of you Igbos are really silly!!

When shit will finally hit the fan, your eyes go clear.
PS: that 2023 presidency that is making you to keep silent like a fucking coward that you are while your people are been slaughtered like Rams your region will not smell it.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Tochj(m): 12:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Monogamy:

No problem, let Wakili tell the police same thing when they are interrogating him even with glaring evidence
Hahahaha which police?
Interrogation ke?
Wake up brother
You don't understand anything
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by poseidon12: 12:04am On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You have no right to arrest anyone so release him

Keep quiet.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Idiotmod: 12:11am On Mar 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The reality is wakili is not guilty of any offense.

But the media and rumour mongers have spread lot of fake news that makes him and his clan a scape goat.

Wakili is a clan leader not a warlord.

Lands were bought in some part of Oyo state by fulanis. When rumour mongers encouraged by the media comes to attack you, aren't you going to protect your asset by fighting back.

These yoruba people went to carry an old man labelled him a warlord, parade him in front of their media and now they are having a chestbeating orgasm.

Mumu man. They want to paint him as warlord, yen yen yen
Sheriki pikin no talk say make Igboho go meet Wakili if e no go kill am.

Ode oshi
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Refinedbeing(m): 12:24am On Mar 08, 2021
austin2all:

You are a very bigggg iddiiot.
By the time your sense will arrive, your land would have been gone.
Keep on the hate. Oponu
It's our land and not your fathers ain't? What you crying for then?
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Uptheante(m): 12:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Refinedbeing:
Same ibos that was literally not existing untill brits discovered them or another one grin
No u got it all wrong
Igbos have been existing in Nigeria for hundreds of years before Yoruba even came to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia.
Read history & understand this
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Refinedbeing(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2021
Uptheante:

No u got it all wrong
Igbos have been existing in Nigeria for hundreds of years before Yoruba even came to Nigeria from Saudi Arabia.
Read history & understand this
And when did Nigeria itself came about? SMH
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Asswipemod: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2021
austin2all:

Show me a proof that they are anywhere in our forests or forever remain deaf and dumb.

I should show you proof. Ah! Some generation have justed wasted. See how they argue!
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by austin2all: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2021
Asswipemod:

I should show you proof. Ah! Some generation have justed wasted. See how they argue!

Sai baba 2023, una must get sense by force.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by 2oby: 4:43am On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Everyone has d right to arrest a suspect. Be sure of wat u say next time.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Idiko1: 4:57am On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The above is arrant nonsense!!! Even in the developed countries, the community has the right to arrest and hand over to police. It is called "neighborhood watch". The Nigeria police are only upset because their share of the business is now jeopardized.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by od501: 6:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Not when 70% of igbo investments are still outside igbo land....

That's not very true sir, check every igbo man that made his money after 2003, if he has a house in the north, he has two somewhere in the east. But he has a plot from land in the north, he has 12 in the east. Make your findings.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Bencochris: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Nigeria jagajaga if buhari hand over Fulani will suffer. But he will not hand over to south something is going on. Nigeria media are stupid why can they demand for interview whit so call buhari. I don't understand that useless country of yours their will be a meeting tomorrow in Kaduna after that one they will known have one in Aso Rock. I'm following them I will do what it take to get some information from that meetings I'm scared of them they just rat to me. Fork DSS I'm all ways whit them from nest month people should avoid traveling whit air plane use your car or public transport. I have some information which I will not give up here. There is dangerous meeting going on and that meetings is only Fulani no Hausa man there. From known please avoid air plane and political public gathering. I don't have mosh time known to give some other things
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by Emotionss: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
od501:

That's not very true sir, check every igbo man that made his money after 2003, if he has a house in the north, he has two somewhere in the east. But he has a plot from land in the north, he has 12 in the east. Make your findings.

Oga igbos have more investment outside south East than in south east.

If the Hausas destroy the properties of the igbos in the North and the Yorubas did same in the West whose property will the igbos destroy in the east ?

ESN need to be tactical and invisible. All this social media rants and videos is bad publicity for ESN.

It is extremely important that ESN should be on GHOST MODE.
Re: Adedeji Oluwole: Police Detain 3 OPC Operatives For Arresting Iskilu Wakili by jude79(m): 10:48am On Mar 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Citizens arrest for anyone in police wanted list, is the right of every Nigerian citizen, unless you are saying that Yorubas have no rights as Nigerian citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Abubakar Rabiu Hosts Ram Party To Celebrate Buhari’s Return From UK / Francis Erhabor: Policeman Who Never Took Bribe In 30 Years Wins IgbereTV Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.