Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State (547 Views)

CHEAP DRY LAND IN OGUN STATE 20MINS DRIVE FROM WINNERS CHAPEL FOR 540K / Cost Of Land Survey In Ogun State / Help!! Buy A Land At 200k Per Plot To Help A Family In Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by Jamesrock(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hi guys. I wish to chart a landed property in Ogun State before I pay for it. Pls I’ll be very grateful if you can refer someone.

Kindly drop the person number below.
Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by meetme01: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jamesrock:
Hi guys. I wish to chart a landed property in Ogun State before I pay for it. Pls I’ll be very grateful if you can refer someone.

Kindly drop the person number below.

Drop yours, I'll link you.
Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by hola106(m): 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Message me let me see what i can do to help
Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by Jamesrock(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
hola106:
Message me let me see what i can do to help
done
Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by hola106(m): 4:15am On Mar 08, 2021
Sorry i dont understand why some people are so daft and very animalistic what is wrong with the question i asked from you just simple and straight look at when i started Nairaland and see wen it was created the look like and insult and i promise you gonna pay for these

Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by hola106(m): 4:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Just woke up and i tried to reply ur message next thing u will say is that scam how much do you have that someone is scamming you do you think everyone on nairaland is hungry or what are you even saying am only try to hely and you tagging me a scammer i sorrow to say you are fool from the pit of hell Bleep you with what ever thing you believe Explain how i scammed you guy
Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by meetme01: 5:53am On Mar 08, 2021
hola106:
Just woke up and i tried to reply ur message next thing u will say is that scam how much do you have that someone is scamming you do you think everyone on nairaland is hungry or what are you even saying am only try to hely and you tagging me a scammer i sorrow to say you are fool from the pit of hell Bleep you with what ever thing you believe Explain how i scammed you guy
You mean the same guy requesting for assistance said this? If yes, thanks to my instinct.
Re: I Want To Chart A Land In Ogun State by hola106(m): 9:26am On Mar 08, 2021
meetme01:

You mean the same guy requesting for assistance said this? If yes, thanks to my instinct.
yes same guy

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Only : Clearance Sales/electronics Sales/general Fairly Used Sales / Lagoon Gate Phase 2 Located At The Upcoming Region Of The New Lagos . / Ocean Pearl Extension Going For 5.5M With A Good Title And Documentations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.