Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,268 members, 7,964,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? (445 Views)

Why Do Some Men Never Wanna Do Court Wedding / Do Good Girls Carry Last: A Response To Stargurl20 / MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
Why does someone hesitate when they want to do good for you but when they want to get something they go all out and say it?
Re: Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by RedSquid: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
That's human nature for you
Re: Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by Kabir5643(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2021
You have to carefully analyze if the person worth it so you won't regret it

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
that is the greedy selfish nature of human, especially wen dey don't know God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by Xenry: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
Because they want to see you beg for it as if you were nothing! Honestly, it sucks! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by Mokason288(m): 8:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
I will never do anything good for anybody again in my life

Humans especially Nigerians are ungrateful

I don’t blame whoever hesitates to do good, it’s because he/she knows if reverse were to be the case you won’t do good any good to him/ her

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Hesitate When They Wanna Do Good For You? by VadBet(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2021
Mokason288:
I will never do anything good for anybody again in my life

Humans especially Nigerians are ungrateful

I don’t blame whoever hesitates to do good, it’s because he/she knows if reverse were to be the case you won’t do good any good to him/ her

Gbam!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's The Average Duration Of Your Past Relationships? / Watch How This Man's Heart Beat From The Outside / Cheating Girlfriend Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.