Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,510 members, 7,975,055 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? (5513 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest Bum In Africa Shares Underwear Pictures. / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Jeon(f): 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
yetunsbay:
nothing beat being in relationship with no attachment but I'm afraid 9ja girls with hairdo fee, birthday fund, this money that money but to nyansh you or visit me for home. The statement go turn you're being hurry or yet to trust u

then why going into the relationship? you better stay single.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by yetunsbay(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
Jeon:

then why going into the relationship? you better stay single.
trust you should be able to decode the attachment my statement emphasize.

I'm neither my gf brother/father/uncle/husband for to be spending on her likewise she doesn't need to extend me her cookie.

Once a man caters financially definitely she must reciprocate the gesture.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Queenslander(f): 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
harmargedon:
do you know who this man is?
um, lemme guess,. Romeo?
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by harmargedon: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
Queenslander:
um, lemme guess,. Romeo?
nah! he's the man history will never forget. Emperor Napoleon 1, the man that was responsible for world war 1. And his famous quote " all men are equal, but some are more equal than others".

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Queenslander(f): 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
harmargedon:
nah! he's the man history will never forget. Emperor Napoleon 1, the man that was responsible for world war 1. And his famous quote " all men are equal, but some are more equal than others".
oh okay, informative. Thankss!!
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Should a man who claims to love you demand sex just because he felt he has spent so much on you?Is this enough reason to completely write him off?
Claims to love: Meaning not completely in love.

I'll say people who love someone really do something to get his/her attention or aids the satisfaction of both of them or that person.

That is not enough reason to write him off.
He could feel attracted and interested in her, buy her things and other stuff to please her. He himself would even feel a greater attraction and wants to sleep with her (get laid).

You used the word demand, I'll assume you meant, he " asked for " or he tried initiating the act 'cause forcing her would be termed rape.

At this point it's a decisive moment, accept or turn him down.
Accepting could make him feel yeah she's interested, she likes him or other reasons. Declining could be read as try again, she isn't interested in me - why waste my time, she doesn't like me, maybe not today etc.

The best thing is to define your relationship with that person and know your boundaries.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Should a man who claims to love you demand sex just because he felt he has spent so much on you?Is this enough reason to completely write him off?
I Av Been Silence Abt Dis Post 4 Sometime Now. I Wanna Ask U. If U Were A Man, Would U Spend Much On A Lady U Haven't Married Yet? Or If U Av A Brother, Would U Allow Him To Spend Much On A Lady He Hasn't Married Yet?
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Truvel:
I Av Been Silence Abt Dis Post 4 Sometime Now. I Wanna Ask U. If U Were A Man, Would U Spend Much On A Lady U Haven't Married Yet? Or If U Av A Brother, Would U Allow Him To Spend Much On A Lady He Hasn't Married Yet?
However my brother decide to spend his money is non of my business

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
You asked this question, i assume your within your teens. you are eating from someone sweat, and you have nothing to offer in return. you don't even wonder your impact in his life.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
It Is. If U Know Abt It, U Will Want To Caution Him.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by scofield114: 11:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
another preposterous hokum from the dumbest of all the female azzzes on nairaland
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2021
scofield114:
another preposterous hokum from the dumbest of all the female azzzes on nairaland
Quit smoking you won't listen
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Mrscarter(f): 4:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Nazgul:
Money is a reward for labour, once it's given the giver will expect the reciever to meet certain of his needs.

This I why I do advise girls to restrain themselves from accepting gifts unnecessarily from men, cos you become indebted to him.

To you question, it depends on the person and the nature of the relationship you have with him. From your post you used the words Man , and Claim meaning he's a grown up man and probably married, you should know that the only thing that made him spend his money on you in the first place is because he wants a taste of your coochie and not because he loves you.

If a man loves u he will only want you to have sex with him because u want to not because hes done things for you n think u owe him. Love isnt a transaction.
But if a woman has no intention of marrying the man or doesnt love him she shouldnt be giving him sex or taking his money.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Wittyglam(f): 5:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Did you discuss the no sex rule with him before starting the relationship? Some people feel sex is love while some will say I can't spend and not be having sex, there people who will respect the no sex rule. If you don't want sex and you have spoken to him but he stills want it walk away.
Check this out for more tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZHJTPTG7c
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by IamRandy: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2021
[s]
blueAgent:

I like your confidence , I need a little of that grace.
[/s] SIMP grin
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by wisdompalace: 10:01am On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:

You want to write him off ..just because he demanded sex?

If you truly love him that shouldn't be an offensive request. it means you love him for the money and after getting done,

you want an excuse to walk away.

In today's world relationship without sex na scam.

the only exception is ...if you are a virgin and wish to marry before having sex
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nazgul: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2021
Mrscarter:

If a man loves u he will only want you to have sex with him because u want to not because hes done things for you n think u owe him. Love isnt a transaction.
But if a woman has no intention of marrying the man or doesnt love him she shouldnt be giving him sex or taking his money.
Sadly love doesn't exist and girls these days prefer to use their bodies for transactions rather than giving it to a broke guy who will bruise all her holes and leave her in a worse state by breaking her heart.

I will personally prefer a girl to respect me than to love me cos love is fake but respect is real, you can't fake it.
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
Your Monika tells a lot about you, only if you know the grace I carry you won't type this.Infact the grace God blessed me with can change the situation of this country
Zzor I also carry grace, that's why I said let combine grace, what do u say?
Re: Should A Man Who Claims To Love You Do This? by Mrscarter(f): 2:26am On Mar 14, 2021
Nazgul:

Sadly love doesn't exist and girls these days prefer to use their bodies for transactions rather than giving it to a broke guy who will bruise all her holes and leave her in a worse state by breaking her heart.

I will personally prefer a girl to respect me than to love me cos love is fake but respect is real, you can't fake it.

Love does exist. I love my husband n im positive he loves me. I respect him also.
You just have to find the right person.
And sadly most times u gotta go thru heartbreak atleast once or twice before u find that person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

+18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] / I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.