Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,616 members, 7,882,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. (142 Views)

I Need Ur Advice Guys / I Need Your Advice / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. by femmix112(m): 1:13am On Mar 08, 2021
Hello I'm Femi an IT guy i have a friend who is into internet fraud, i don't like the fact that he is into it(cyber fraud) but i don't want him to think i am judging him for any reason.
i know a lot about him like his laptop password and stuff but not his ATM, crypto wallet password and other money related stuff, he knows i am very good with tech.

One day he said someone transferred $700 worth of btc from his wallet, he says i am the primary suspect, i told him to investigate(native doctors) because that money is much, At first he said he will not because he is sure i did it(which got me so mad), then he said he consulted a native doctor and he said the description matches me(No name was mentioned to him) which i think he is lying.

Do you think there is way to solve it or i should go back home from school and tell him to his face that i don't know because he is already threatening me.

I don't want my reputation damaged.

HELP GUYS I AM FURIOUS, I DON'T WANT TO MAKE ANY DECISIONS IN HASTE AND CONSIDERING BARRY JAY'S ISSUE.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. by budaatum: 1:21am On Mar 08, 2021
You did not want him to think he was judging you and now he has judged that you are the yahoo who has cyber frauded him!

I can assure you that you will get sense when EFCC come and arrest him and arrest you too, and that's if he does not report you first so you alone get arrested.

Please be patient. Wiser people than I will soon come along and tell you what you should do.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. by Hashabiah: 1:22am On Mar 08, 2021
It is quite unfortunate you have a fraudster for a friend. But let me give you some words of wisdom : confront him directly and tell him you know nothing of the matter. And once you have done this, have nothing to do with him . The reason why I say this is for two reasons:

1. He is fraudster who defrauds people for a living and as such, he will always be suspicious of everybody around. And this is not healthy for you.

2. His days of defrauding people are numbered. And it would not be good if the EFCC, or some other law-enforcement agency sees you in his company. For how would you defend yourself before judge...?

Peace

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. by Alejobs: 2:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Bad friend corrupts manner

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Guys.. by InfernoNig: 6:11am On Mar 08, 2021
Now you know your friend.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Release Videos Of Abducted Kaduna Students, Demand N500m Ransom / James Brown Throws Shade At Bobrisky / Diddy Sends Congratulations Message To Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.