Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,399 members, 7,891,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:25 PM

Igbos Are The Most Achivers In Africa. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbos Are The Most Achivers In Africa. (6354 Views)

Igbos Are Truely One Of The Original Jews! / The Igbos Are Probably Nigeria's Most Populous Ethnic Group? / "igbos Are Descendent Of Sudanese And Igala That Mixed Up With White Jews" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Achivers In Africa. by ifyalways(f): 5:25am On Dec 19, 2007
i think posts like this ought to be deleted or locked by the site admin.
what comes out of such posts insults,hates and rubbish. embarassed

the igbos have excelled generally.
the yorubas have excelled too.
the idomas,tiv and igala too are doing well.
the hausas are not left out.
the ijawssss,itsekiris,urhobos and binis are doing well.

the big question is ;WHAT AM I DOING NOW?
WHAT HAVE I ACHEIVED? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Igbos Are The Most Achivers In Africa. by Freewilly(f): 5:42am On Dec 19, 2007
ifyalways:

i think posts like this ought to be deleted or locked by the site admin.
what comes out of such posts insults,hates and rubbish. embarassed

the igbos have excelled generally.
the yorubas have excelled too.
the idomas,tiv and igala too are doing well.
the hausas are not left out.
the ijawssss,itsekiris,urhobos and binis are doing well.

the big question is ;WHAT AM I DOING NOW?
WHAT HAVE I ACHEIVED? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I just asked myself the same question, now sharap and go to bed. tongue tongue grin grin grin grin j/k

(1) (2)

Oba Of Benin Announces Date For Outdoor Ceremony Of Odudua Rites / What Countries Have The Highest Population Of Igbo Diaspora? / Awori Youths Blast Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.