Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,435 members, 7,974,781 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:00 AM

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go (36648 Views)

My Fiance Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Is Accepting A Cheat Back Strength Or Weakness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go by Rocktation(f): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2021
OP, I didn't want to comment because I feel that this kind of issue has since been flogged to death in this lifetime...Well, a whole lot of relationship issues have been overly addressed on line, matter of factly.
But if I were to advise you like I would my own sister, no need for plenty story, kick his ass to the curbs. The worst kind of cheat in this life ehnnnn, is the one that wants to be doing what he's doing with your full consent and not respecting you even a tiny bit, to hide or lie about it. You will regret it. No two ways about that one. And don't let nobody lie to you about all men being cheats. It's complete BS, suffice to say.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go by Youngpo413: 1:51am On Apr 14, 2021
StacyO:
DUMP HIM.
the guy is rich,so its impossible...
Re: He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go by Youngpo413: 1:53am On Apr 14, 2021
julieeni:
patiently waiting for the special advisers. My advise, run babe because he will never change
Naija ladies can't leave a rich cheat...
Re: He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go by Jokescity(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2021
Apreecauts:

What are you even saying? "at least he's honest" Was he honest when he told her he's among the 5% that doesn't cheat? Abegi! He wasn't honest, he was only caught!

I'm not trying to justify any girl that cheats, but let's be honest with ourselves.
. Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me / ....Jesus loves you / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.