Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,062 members, 7,973,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Nigerian Media Caused The Death Of My Husband, Says Professor Pellers' Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Nigerian Media Caused The Death Of My Husband, Says Professor Pellers' Wife (191 Views)

How Nigerian Prophets Gave 15 Fake Prophecies – Report / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerian Media Caused The Death Of My Husband, Says Professor Pellers' Wife by MrDrey: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
How Nigerian media caused the death of my husband, says Professor Pellers' wife (Video)

Read details in link below with video....

https://livetimesng.com/how-nigerian-media-caused-the-death-of-my-husband-says-professor-pellers-wife-video/

(1) (Reply)

2 Minutes Morning Prayer. Starting Your Day With God / Are Gospel Artistes In Nigeria Really Poor according To Asu Kiye? / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional 2 April 2021 - The Best For The Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.