Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,420 members, 7,932,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:29 AM

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (58204 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by lloydpras: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
No be today some Nigerian Children dey call their mama. Aunty na undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by chii8(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
superCleanworks:
Many ladies still don't know that their elder sister is their mother

Dirty family secrets

What do you mean? Na woman rape the girl's mother?

Modified: oh, you have changed your comment, you didn't even read the story and you just jumped into conclusion that the woman kept secret.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
which
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by VerySolid: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
This happen mostly to girls that gave birth early and doesn’t want to be refereed to as “mommy” at that age.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by CSTRR: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
She even looks weird.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Adonbiliv dis story
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by tareigns(m): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
Something about this video reminds me of cowbell...Don't know why
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2021
angry... Something is wrong with this story line undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Yankee101: 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
Person dey sell product
And that's not the person speaking
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by The5DME(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
For tiktok?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2021
I love the Louis Vuitton top you are putting on, pls where can I get something like that?

Silvertrinity:
Na wa oo
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by frankblinkz(m): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
chii8:

What do you mean? Na woman rape the girl's mother?

Modified: oh, you have changed your comment, you didn't even read the story and you just jumped into conclusion that the woman kept secret.
who be this one
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by AOB1: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Zzor:
Things are happening sha
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by switkera(f): 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2021
Her dad is her grandfather. Hmmmmm.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by sisisioge: 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2021
Wow! Lucky she didnt turn out with several health defect. The father should maintain his traditional values in jail! Anofia!

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by overseasnbeyond: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2021
All you mentioned don't determine decency in america.
[00pquote author=Henix post=99714577]Can a d0ecent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens [/quote]
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Femeto: 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Lori iro.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Lagoon0: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
Can a decent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens
What defines decency? Ancient days men put on gold earrings in Israel but do that in church today you'll be tag.

Lack of knowledge is too apparent

4 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Odingo1: 7:02pm On Mar 08, 2021
BanevsJoker:
I thought inbreeding leads to deformity. She looks okay. So all those Wrong Turn movies were lying to us.
With time if the girl get pregnant from the same family member again, it will lead to deformities and weakening of immune system. That is when the inbreeding is continuous.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Silvertrinity(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
moneyissweet:
I love the Louis Vuitton top you are putting on, pls where can I get something like that?

Thanks. Do you actually want to get the cloth or you just wanted me to know you’ve viewed my profile? Cos, I’m certain there are many clothes stores around you.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by sylve11: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Uprightness100:

This is Pollution of the Blood line..

common in my current location. Cousins sleeping with cousins and getting pregnant for cousins. Very irritating thing! embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
the husband is the head of the home but if the head is mentally sick, what becomes of the home that he leads? ladies scrutinize men properly especially their reasoning before saying i do

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by sylve11: 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
BanevsJoker:
I thought inbreeding leads to deformity. She looks okay. So all those Wrong Turn movies were lying to us.

I know you have the intentions of getting your sister laid. Go ahead.... yeye. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
Can a decent lady wear those things she is wearing on her nose? I tire for some of
these slay queens
Putting a ring on the nose or not does not determine decency..
It is actually the culture of some people..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by wwwtortoise(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
these slay queens

Chief Judge !

Decency/morality gat nothin' to do with piercings. Come to think of it, piercings and other body beautification is an African culture.

A little web search will do your reasoning aome good.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by MummyD2020(f): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
these slay queens

Start looking beyond physical. I swear down, she's better than many many women without earrings and natural hair. Banks outside the country employ people with dyed hair and tattoos. But trust nigerians and empty outward appearances.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
No nah, I just liked the cloth.

Silvertrinity:

Thanks. Do you actually want to get the cloth or you just wanted me to know you’ve viewed my profile? Cos, I’m certain there are many clothes stores around you.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
Henix:
these slay queens

What happened to her mother, she too is going the same lane. Exposing stinking secret to the whole world all in the name of getting fame.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by okanlanwon44879: 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2021
This is super story
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
She no suck d elder sister breast?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) by Blakpot: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2021
He hits her full in the face:

Gittes; I said the truth!

Evelyn; She's my sister

Gittes slaps her again

Evelyn; she's my daughter
Gittes slaps her again

Evelyn; My sister

Her hits her again

Evelyn; she's my sister and my daughter!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

91-Year-Old Richard Lugner Dies Weeks After Marrying His 42-Year-Old 6th Wife / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo) / My Husband Is So Annoying. I'm Depress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.