Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses (228888 Views)

Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? / Most Beautiful Nigerian Women Under 26: Who Is The Prettiest? / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2007
i knw she's pretty bt it pisses me off wen she's overated
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2007
Overated !!!
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2007
yes smileya bit over d top i suppose she's still nt as beautiful as grace amah tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
Well I dont really know what U mean by overated but I know she is definitely getting accolades, deservedly if I might add. People have said that she is kinda of arrogant but that does not take anything away from her assets. Beauty is not all about physical features but includes attitude and carriage. She does that very well in her films and that overshadows most of her shortcomings.To me she is one of the most exciting actress to watch in nollywood
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2007
every1 is entitled 2 dier opinion i lik her bt i hav seen beta actresses she iz a gd actress bt she's rlly nt wat pple tink she iz
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2007
Yeah, it is my opinion anyway. grin

But honestly U cant count 5 contemporary actresses in Nollywood that are better than Genny
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2007
yea that is rite she'z gd bt i can't count 5 i can stil count at least 2 or 3 beta dan her
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2007
Well, that means she is top 5 in the industry. If somebody like U who is not a fan of hers can rank her top 5 in nollywood then that makes her really good.

just out of curiosity, who are the three that u have in mind to be better than genny
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2007
yea i knw shez top 5 which otha nigerian actress do u like apart 4rm genny
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2007
Well Omotola is my first anytime anyday. Maybe thats because she is already a mother and still keeps her thang on. Not many ladies can achieve that feat. Then U have others like Stella,Chioma Chukwuka and Stephanie Okerereke.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by aishababy2: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2007
i lik omotola and stella + chioma bt stephanie iz a bit off puttin she needs 2 learn 2 act well
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2007
She is a good actress but not as smooth as Omo or Genny. But she is one hell of a fine woman. I like her cheesy
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kellorah: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2007
genny is fresh meat for now, until i c someone sexier tongue
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2007
Fresh meat shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kellorah: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2007
grin grin grin uh-huh
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2007
If she is fresh, then P. Hilton is a nun grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by kellorah: 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2007
lol, hell no!! grin

but genny's beautiful, well, that's wot i think grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Uche2nna(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2007
yeah, i agree with u on dat count
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by njoanita: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2007
I think it's stephan,omotola&nnaji.
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saymamy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
D most beautiful naija actors r,Omotola Jalade Ekhinde,Stella Damasus Aboderin,Kate Henshaw Nuttal,Joke Silva.[LADIES].Richard Mofe Damijo,Ramsey Nouah,nd also,Desmond Elliot.[MALE].TAKE IT 4RM MOI BECOS I AM NOLLYWOOD. cool
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Saymamy(f): 2:10pm On Feb 08, 2007
4 more information about beautiful actors ,go nd read exquiste mag you see loads of pics of interviewed actors or go www.exquisitemag.com cool
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Ameriefan(f): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2007
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Cactus(m): 4:05am On Feb 11, 2007
[size=34pt]NIGERIAN ACTRESSES ARE UGLY[/size]

Lack of fashion sense.
Poor make-up skills
Clashing colors
Same acting roles
Very limited selection of actresses

Same freaking old people

Geez
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Ameriefan(f): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2007
Cactus:

Lack of fashion sense.
Poor make-up skills
Clashing colors
Same acting roles

Same freaking old people

Geez
LOl that was mean, they are pretty
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by GNature(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2007
Cactus:

Lack of fashion sense.
Poor make-up skills
Clashing colors
Same acting roles

Same freaking old people

Geez
Player hater  grin
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Cactus(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2007
This thread is about the most beautiful nigerian actress. Guess what, all i have seen is same pictures of same people and keep in mind that majority of the people replying to this thread do not even provide pictures. Even when they do, their make-up and hair-do is awful with some decent exceptions though. If this thread was about most beautiful american actress. I guarantee you 90% of people replying will provide a link to a picture or upload a picture

Dont say that was mean or that was bad. all you have to do is post your pics of nigerian female celebs to prove me wrong (if u have any). also what is the average age of nigerian male and female actors/actresses

else

[size=48pt]
THEY ARE ALL UGLY
[/size]
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by abigaila(f): 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2007
I THINK THE MOST PRESTIEST ACTRESS I KNOW IS STELLA DAMASCUS cool[img][/img][flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by queen2(f): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2007
hey cactus, why then write it in bold and big, attention seeker  
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by katchy(f): 2:46am On Feb 22, 2007
shocked aish baby if you say genevieve is to fuckin ugly then I put it to you that you dont know what a beautiful woman looks like, Genevieve with or without make up is stricking , men drool over her, then look at her figure she is soo slim and sexy, Look at her dress sence , she has got class. She has a universally accepted beauty, the white man will drool over her cos she fits the statistics then same with the black man. She is the new face of lux, Damn It! are you fuckin blind,
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by katchy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2007
grin
Omotola is pretty but am so sick and tired of people saying she has got four kids and she looks good. Omotola is larger than my 51 year old mum who has the four of us with a slim waist and a size 12-14. I mean when people scream she has shape I laugh. Omotola is large, look at her ass, it is just too big. Genevieve is slim sexy and cool with a kid and still looks ageless, Omotola looks a far cry from her looks in mortal Inheritance when she had something that looks like genevive new look now. I am an 8 right now and when I have children am so not gonna ballon cos my mama thought me not to,
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by Knight1(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2007
come o, are you guys prentending or what, abeg there are some beauties that are not only in the beholders eye
it is

1. stella damascus
2. omotola
3. chioma chuwkuka
4. genny
5. any other chic
Re: Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress/Actresses by 9ja4eva: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2007
Genny Nnaji
Chioma Chukwuka
Stella Damascus
Omotola
Ini Edo
Ngozi Ezeonu
Clarion Chukwuka
Liz Benson
Benita Nzeribe
Uche Jumbo

Dem too plenty jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Most Handsome White Men/Boys / Rema Is Not Dead, See What Happened (Photos) / Vanessa Hudgens Vs Ashley Tisdale

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.