Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:16 PM

There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) (9285 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Reex12:
ogbeni female hypergamy cuts across no one is exempted.

even the damn niggar guy who has sisters still bleeps and dumps ladies.

so ur point is fvckin useless

the same way all Nigerian guys are useless and worthless too.
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Reex12(m): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2021
adajoe555:

the same way all Nigerian guys are useless and worthless too.
but yet u spread ur legs like an eagle when the snail inbtw ur laps strt itching u.

you still call bobo to service urengine wen yu want to buy bone straight.

Hanty pls just siddon one place abeg ur fighting ĺosing battle here
even ur fellow gender wont agree with u by whoring demselsves so no come here dey claim feminist for us

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
Reex12:
but yet u spread ur legs like an eagle us to put a baby in you. when the snail inbtw ur laps strt itching u.

you still call bobo to service urengine wen yu want to buy bone straight.

Hanty pls just siddon one place abeg ur fighting ĺosing battle here
even ur fellow gender wont agree with u thats by whoring demselsves no come here dey claim feminist

I don't even have time for your useless talks ... get off my mention with your smelling dick . ode
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Silentgroper(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
adajoe555:
The way you guys bash Nigerian girls in this forum is just so alarming gosh ... are all girls the same... to all those saying Nigerian girls are useless and worthless, hope you know you have sisters too, and they are also Nigerian girls.
Well i do not think u're useless.
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 6:06am On Mar 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Well i do not think u're useless.

Most nairaland male are always using that phrase and it's so annoying... hope you not one of them, because I will kick your ass. lol
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Silentgroper(m): 8:06am On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:

Most nairaland male are always using that phrase and it's so annoying... hope you not one of them, because I will kick your ass. lol
Nah i'm not one of em silly niqqas.

kick my ass? U dnt look like u can. I'd love to see u try though grin
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Amb1045(m): 8:11am On Mar 11, 2021
relationship in Nigeria is war, full of mind games. this said lady like you so much but she feels you're so much in love with her. get a second girlfriend and stop showing affections the way you use to see her start begging you for love then you just take her as sex mate. that's how I do my relationship. women will make you cheat come back to act like its your fault
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 8:19am On Mar 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nah i'm not one of em silly niqqas.
kick my ass? U dnt look like u can. I'd love to see u try though grin

Smiles... Yes kick your ass.
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Silentgroper(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:

Smiles... Yes kick your ass.
If u kick mine, then i'd spank urz tongue
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by 24countries: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2021
She has lost interest in you
Trust me..

First hand experience
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Kelvinisco(m): 8:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Since nothing attached to the relationship
I will advice you to talk to her and know your position,girl are so fun sometimes,someone might be bleepin her and you don't know
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by divineappo(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2021
Daytonbale:
Please sorry for my grammar and long write-up

Good day there is something that is disturbing me and I want to seek for advice here.

There is a girl that am dating we started dating 3 months ago , we love each other she is so amazing I love everything about her, she care about me, and love me too.

she do come to my house but I didn't want to rush her about sex , I only cuddle her, romance her ,kiss her.
Three weeks ago she lost her phone and there was no way I can communicate with her , it's was so disturbing that I have to communicate with her through her sister phone.
So I decided to get her a new phone since she is not working , I bought her the phone and I gave her my spare sim to use for the mean time since she cannot retrieve her Sim due to NCC directive.
But ever since I gave her the phone she change , she like coming to my house with her sister Everytime it's piss me off I told her I don't like it,

Although she came with her sister just once before she lost her phone ,
Now sometimes when I call her with the phone I bought for her she will busy my calls without telling me any reason.
The most Annoying one is that when I ask her to come to my house she will promise to come but she will later fail to come.

She do show my love now but not like before again

Now what should I do , should I collect my phone back or I should I leave the phone for her and cut off the relationship .

please advise me

Note below
Am Christian she is a Muslim I live in the North
I can't tell u to end the relationship, because you alone should decide that

But if u end the relationship, don't collect the phone from her, if u do that, u are just a pussy. Real Matured guys don't do that.

I dislike it when a relationship ends, and the guy begins to demand the girl to return all the "petty things" he bought her.

If its a house or car, those are not petty things. You can request for such, if you chose to, its fine. But not mobile phone, cloths or shoe
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Elliot2(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2021
fuckaholic25:
the phone wasn't lost in the first place!
I dey laugh the dude. E never no d OT
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Elliot2(m): 9:42am On Mar 11, 2021
fuckaholic25:
the phone wasn't lost in the first place!
I dey laugh the dude. E never know d OT
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by FalseOracle50: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2021
The oracle clearly warned you against buy phone for this girl but you still went ahead....well your loss cos you just lost her to Ned Iwoko's nephew.

The oracle has spoken.
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Elliot2(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2021
divineappo:

But if u end the relationship, don't collect the phone from her, if u do that, u are just a pussy. Real Matured guys don't do that.

I dislike it when a relationship ends, and the guy begins to demand the girl to return all the "petty things" he bought her.

If its a house or car, those are not petty things. You can request for such, if you chose to, its fine. But not mobile phone, cloths or shoe
Get some testosterone, you pussy nigga
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by benzene00: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2021
Numerouno94:
sad Some guys b like "we love eachoda, I luv her nd she luvs me too" Abeg how u take knw say she luv u too? u dey read mind?

I neva fit vouch for myself finish b4 i go vouch for girl.

Pls u guys shuld stop this "i luv her nd she luvs me too". Its annoying.
swears bro

U are a real niggar for this

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by obinnazy(m): 10:18am On Mar 11, 2021
Daytonbale:

Good day there is something that is disturbing me and I want to seek for advice here.

There is a girl that am dating we started dating 3 months ago , we love each other she is so amazing I love everything about her, she care about me, and love me too.

she do come to my house but I didn't want to rush her about sex , I only cuddle her, romance her ,kiss her.
Three weeks ago she lost her phone and there was no way I can communicate with her , it's was so disturbing that I have to communicate with her through her sister phone.
So I decided to get her a new phone since she is not working , I bought her the phone and I gave her my spare sim to use for the mean time since she cannot retrieve her Sim due to NCC directive.
But ever since I gave her the phone she change , she like coming to my house with her sister Everytime it's piss me off I told her I don't like it,

Now sometimes when I call her with the phone I bought for her she will busy my calls without telling me any reason.
The most Annoying one is that when I ask her to come to my house she will promise to come but she will later fail to come.

Now what should I do , should I collect my phone back or I should I leave the phone for her and cut off the relationship .

please advise me

Note below

I have a question for you.. you are dating a lady who is not working, do you think this lady would have agreed to date you if you are jobless??

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Daytonbale: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2021
divineappo:

thanks how about my sim card I gave her
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by divineappo(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2021
Daytonbale:

thanks how about my sim card I gave her
if the SIM card is registered in your name or NIN, pls try to retrieve it, don't scare her. Just do it with wisdom
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by divineappo(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Elliot2:
Get some testosterone, you pussy nigga
thank you Sir
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Tolani1122(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2021
Daytonbale:

please advise me

Note below
Bel its depends on the kind of person you are , If I were u I will continue playing mumu till she come my house I will Bleep her collect my phone. ,film end .
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 7:27pm On Mar 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
If u kick mine, then i'd spank urz tongue

lol you are a yeye man
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Silentgroper(m): 7:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:

lol you are a yeye man
*smiles*
how are you today?
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 7:41pm On Mar 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
*smiles*
how are you today?
Am fine and you?
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Silentgroper(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:

Am fine and you?
I'm alright.. Hw was ur day?
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Numerouno94(m): 9:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
benzene00:
swears bro
U are a real niggar for this
Tanx bro. Chop knuckle.
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 9:24pm On Mar 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
I'm alright.. Hw was ur day?

My day was stressful exam things.... how about yours?
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2021
That Moderator that banned me in 'General' for 24 hours and in 'Dating And Meet-up Zone' for one week because of Fati2001 aka Jeon will grow a cluster of giant warts all over his Testicles

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Blackaxe16(m): 9:47pm On Mar 11, 2021
omoseth:
This story reminds me of a guy i know who was in the same situation as that of the OP. The difference is that the guy didn't buy her any yeye phone,he simply refurbished the old phone that was given to him as dash to the babe,she begin happy come begin form busy later not knowing the koko cz according to him,he just told her it's one of his old phones he bought. Guy man that will never in his dreams buy anybody phone..Hope OP has learnt his lessons!
longtime ago I meet this stupid girl that I use to give money everyday like that 700. Today she will complain she don't have money for pad, money to fix her hair.... I do sex her bt just like that this bitch start giving me attitude to the point she don't pick my calls. she even blacklist my number... Just of recent mama call me they beg for 1k her maga don run since then I know say Nigeria girls I useless... I tell mama say make she no ever call me again
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by Silentgroper(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2021
adajoe555:

My day was stressful exam things.... how about yours?
I think it's between disappointing nd awesome. But i'd say it was great though.

what year are ya?
Re: There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) by adajoe555: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2021
Silentgroper:
I think it's between disappointing nd awesome. But i'd say it was great though.

what year are ya?

what made it disappointing?

ok

400 L

I've received your male..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Be Una Dey Knack Us?" - Lady Berates Men Who Get Mad At "Body Counts" / Why Do Girls Think That Bankers Are Flirts? / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.