Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,256 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) (70242 Views)

Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Police Commissioner Wakili Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 09, 2021
They should cancel NIN enrollment because I see no reason why government will be romancing with Fulani terrorists kidnappers and force Nigerians to enroll for NIN as a way to checkmate criminal activities when they know where the Fulani criminals are but they can't arrest them.
The NIN registration has now become a cashout for those who are given the mandate to register Nigerians.If you can't bribe between #5k to #10k you cannot be register.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by 825jobs: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2021
If the guy contest for governor, e fit win o grin

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 7:55am On Mar 09, 2021
jayjaycee0:
OPC should have sent this guy crossing to the yonder on low-key and abandoned his corpse, inside a river for our fishes to feed.

They will release him now and he will go back perpetrating more atrocities.

OPC fall out hand
Coward you hide in that your cubicle face you face me, pressing your Chinese handset, are you not over 18 years of age? Why did you not go & carry out the actions you profess with yourself & friends? Why wait for opoyo opc? Useless Hypocrite.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by ejimatic: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody
. Regrettably he will not be prosecuted. vIf he is it is for formality.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Sometimes ago I assumed that the police said they were looking for this man (Wakil)

What now changed?

Nothing has changed , it only you that seems to have changed

3 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 7:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Joysticks:
They should cancel NIN enrollment because I see no reason why government will be romancing with Fulani terrorists kidnappers and force Nigerians to enroll for NIN as a way to checkmate criminal activities when they know where the Fulani criminals are but they can't arrest them.
The NIN registration has now become a cashout for those who are given the mandate to register Nigerians.If you can't bribe between #5k to #10k you cannot be register.
Who forced you to register? If you are Togolese you can go back to Lomé?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 7:58am On Mar 09, 2021
pacespot:
What do Nigerians really stand to gain in the death of this frail looking 75 years old man who will probably die in few years' time without anybody touching him? I still maintain my stand that this man does not look like someone that can control a kidnapping syndicate that has extorted hundreds of millions of naira from victims.
Oga how many people called for his death?
If all fingers are pointing at him, he should be tried in court and sentenced afterwards.

This old man instead is relaxing and fuming hearts are watching. What reactions do you expect? (Even if he was to react, do these pic have to go to the SW public, who 90% are angry?) (It's an act of bully, biasedness and nepotism).

PS: this man nor old reach Osama who was 'shot and beheaded'
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Beremx(f): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2021
T9ksy:
Two new changes to this development are:

1. The terrorist known as Abdullah Isikilu Wakili has finally met his waterloo in the ibarapa axis and certainly won't be welcome back in the area. As such, the farming community in these axis will be able to go back to their livelihood whilst the women are now free to go to the market, in peace.

2. However way the federal govt want to spin this incidence, it will be glaring clear to the generality of yorubas that their so-called representatives in this govt, are sure not interested in our interests and therefore are our foremost enemies and not the fulanis slaughtering us in our homelands.

The sad part is that some yorubas are still looking towards 2023 with the belief that once Tinubu-the Jagabandit of lagos agberos gets to aso rock, all these killings will just miraculously evaporated into thin air.
four men have been hacked to death in Ibarapa in retaliation for the assault on Wakili. How many will have to die? It’s not all about returning to their farms but their safety.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by R1CHSATAN: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2021
this one is notorious? thunder fire una
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Notasyouthink: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Sometimes ago I assumed that the police said they were looking for this man (Wakil)

What now changed?
This shows that the time you were accusing IPOB of being blind and brainwashed, you were actually the blind and brainwashed one then.... Even till now we still have people like you here in NL calling IPOB brainwashed and miscreants but little did they know they are actually the brainwashed and miscreants.

I hate seeing your posts considering how stupid you were.

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:02am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

Oga how many people called for his death?
If all fingers are pointing at him, he should be tried in court and sentenced afterwards.

This old man instead is relaxing and fuming hearts are watching. What reactions do you expect? (Even if he was to react, do these pic have to go to the SW public, who 90% are angry?) (It's an act of bully, biasedness and nepotism).

PS: this man nor old reach Osama who was 'shot and beheaded'
Same reason why I wonder why Evans the Ipob Billionaire Kidnapper has not been executed by firing squad for his atrocities. Why is the FG spending tax payers money, wasting their time with a guilty criminal in Court.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Who forced you to register? If you are Togolese you can go back to Lomé?
Fulani herdsman.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:04am On Mar 09, 2021
This is rubbish.

Nigeria police is just nonesense with full ingredients.

A criminal is enjoying the nature's provided breeze and his front is empty.

When his front supposed dey decorated with freshly grilled full chicken, red wine, and some fresh after meal fruits and veggies.

Stupid criminal police.

Ogun kill all of Una and Wakili together.

Bastards! angry
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Neddstark: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
He has been caught. He has been handed over to the police. Now he should be tried by the laws of the country. If he is guilty he should be sentenced.
But animals embedded with hate cannot reason. All you want is blood and anything to exercise your hatred against other tribes.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by foreshore(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
sarrki:
Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye writes :

Wakilu relaxing in police station.

Why will such a suspected hardened foreign criminal be seating so relaxed in Police Station Ibadan after discharge from hospital without handcuffs and leg shackles as usual with such criminals when arrested in Nigeria ?
Why are our OPC members that arrested him are in custody

This is one of the reasons that people resort to self help and jungle justice. Where there is lack of trust on the police and government. It's so shameful and unfortunate.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Veqtor: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Yet dey folded EndSARS protesters including mr macaroni like mats inside keke for simply protesting.

D country is being run by and favoring ds foreign parasites called foolanis.

If you still don't see a reason for ds evil contraption to divide...den u dey ment

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
Joysticks:
Fulani herdsman.
Ordinary don’t eat cow beef for one day you people couldn’t observe? Only one day, they failed woefully, yet herdsmen are your problem, just the same way ipob that rear pigs, & piglets in Northern Nigeria are disturbing the North?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Same reason why I wonder why Evans the Ipob Billionaire Kidnapper has not been executed by firing squad for his atrocities. Why is the FG spending tax payers money, wasting their time with a guilty criminal in Court.
Tell me when last you read a news of evans's whereabouts? Do you know if he's dead already?

(You want to Drag me into some ipob bullshit.... Nigga am an Edo man.....NEXT!)

2 Likes

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Siwisheswereesh: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2021
Chai!

OPC fccck up o. angry

Anyways, I am damn sure he can no longer return to Ayete or his criminal ways. All eyes are now on him. angry
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by gannod(m): 8:08am On Mar 09, 2021
GNBohr:

Relax my brother. They just told us to go the jungle justice way. Two can play the game. Most importantly Wakili is never going back to Igangan, that they can't enforce. He is out permanently.

Honestly, the police just signed the death warrant of any killer fulani man who falls into the hands of OPC. What this means is, the police is saying jungle justice is allowed. Once the OPC catches any fulani man, he is dead already.

1 Like

Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2021
tonididdy:

Tell me when last you read a news of evans's whereabouts? Do you know if he's dead already?

(You want to Drag me into some ipob bullshit.... Nigga am an Edo man.....NEXT!)
Lawrence Anini’s nephew I could careless, Kyari should have killed the Ipob financier the 1st day he was apprehended.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by atonement12: 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
donmixc:
he's innocent, opc terrorists will hear from us soon, you can't bite the fingers that fed you. What nonsense angry sad
Usual silly Ipob!
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by sameks08(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2021
opc are fools someone they should have shoot at site imaging him enjoying good life at police station
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by atonement12: 8:10am On Mar 09, 2021
randytt1:

Wakali is a peace-loving Nigerian. You yorubas want One Nigeria yet don't want to accommodate other people in your villages.

Learn to accept your fellow One Nigerians because you, Omenka, ngeneukwuenu and the other APC Sai Barbarians from the Southwest have always been rooting for One Nigeria.

or

You can apologize for all those nasty lies and propaganda you said against Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu and start seeking for the disintegration of British business center Nigeria like every other sensible person is doing. When that is achieved, you can choose to barnish people like Wakali from your community.

But for now up One Nigeria. Leave Wakali alone.
Usual silly Ipobian!
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by unimagin: 8:11am On Mar 09, 2021
I can forgive anyone that voted BUHARI/APC in 2015 probably we wanted to try another party, but after seeing their dancing step for four years IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR ANYONE THAT VOTED THEM IN 2019
See how such a notorious criminal that shouldve been shot on sight is well dressed and relaxing peacefully without cuffs in police custody while a dolt in Ask Rock gave order to shoot on sight Sunday Igboho & other unarmed agitators
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2021
sameks08:
opc are fools someone they should have shoot at site imaging him enjoying good life at police station
Exactly same thing I professed for Ipob financier Evans the Billionaire Kidnapper, why is he still living after all these years, FG wasting our money on an evil heartless ipobian?
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by favor914: 8:14am On Mar 09, 2021
unimagin:
I can forgive anyone that voted BUHARI/APC in 2015 probably we wanted to try another party, but after seeing their dancing step for four years IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR ANYONE THAT VOTED THEM IN 2019
See how such a notorious criminal that shouldve been shot on sight is well dressed and relaxing peacefully without cuffs in police custody while a dolt in Ask Rock gave order to shoot on sight Sunday Igboho & other unarmed agitators
Ok, we should have voted instead for former APC fellow Fulani Abubakar Atiku In 2019? That same curse, will come back to you & your household, Mumu Fulani ipob slave.
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 8:14am On Mar 09, 2021
Oyo youths are expected to give that station Abia treatment. both police force and the wakili should all by lynched and burn to ashes

nonsense
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Lawrence Anini’s nephew I could careless, Kyari should have killed the Ipob financier the 1st day he was apprehended.
lipsrsealed
Re: Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 09, 2021
favor914:
Ordinary don’t eat cow beef for one day you people couldn’t observe? Only one day, they failed woefully, yet herdsmen are your problem, just the same way ipob that rear pigs, & piglets in Northern Nigeria are disturbing the North?
I know you are one of the Fulani killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Results On INEC Portal Show Peter Obi, Not Tinubu, Won In Rivers - Premium Times / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.