Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. (917 Views)

Gani Adams To Femi Adesina: Tell Buhari Nigerians Are Hungry / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams / Gani Adams On Killer Herdsmen: 'Time To Check This Madness Is Now' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by optionalY09: 2:18am On Mar 09, 2021
The Global Young Yoruba wishes to use this medium to invite Afenifere, Iba Gani Adams, and other Yoruba leaders to look into issues of illegal detention, and imprisonment of young Yoruba men across Nigeria. A team of private investigators has reported mass illegal detention of young Yoruba men between the age of 14 and 45 across Nigeria.

These investigators were able to detect a pattern where young men and women are randomly arrested in the South West and some part of the South Eastern region and wrongly charged and sentenced for a capital offenses

We will be glad if the leadership of Aferenifere can look into this matter to determine if this is not some sort of ethnic war being carried out by law enforcement agencies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by johnmartus(m): 3:57am On Mar 09, 2021
I hope is not you are dishing out fake news.
Re: Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2021
johnmartus:
I hope is not you are dishing out fake news.
AGAINST YOUR BELOVED FULANIS ABI undecided
Re: Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by Monogamy: 6:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Global Young Yoruba?

Abeg who are they? Who is their leader

1 Like

Re: Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by myboy2010(m): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2021
ok
Re: Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by PureMe01: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2021
One small boy will be masturbating all over nairaland about Enugu water crisis that has long been resolved but they themselves are handing their masters,Fulani terrorists to the police and the police is arresting them instead.
Next is for him and his family to flee to Benin Republic,this time not 'cos of Fulani herdsmen but police themselves grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afenifere, Gani Adams Invited. by optionalY09: 11:22am On Mar 09, 2021
Monogamy:
Global Young Yoruba?

Abeg who are they? Who is their leader

Google the leader, let me know what answer you found.

Another Fulani moderator, se oti gba owo osu

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Are The Only ‘landless’ People In Nigeria — Miyetti Allah / I Can't Access Or Post On My Twitter Account Again / one chance Governor, I regret voting for you - Lai Mohammed slams Gov Abdulrazak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.