Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,413 members, 7,978,298 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! (3527 Views)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Richy4(m): 2:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

Please dont run off and allow our sister to get herself further in trouble. Biko help talk more sense into her head. Such a wife material! Standing by her man no matter what grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
540 yards wife material I tell you....The guy is the luckiest man on the planet....Food for free, House rent free, sex(no bride price) free...what else can a man ask for.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Ganjafama(m): 8:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Stephjeff:
yes help me small during September to December cuz here we pay house rent monthly we have move out of my house we mage to get a room and palor from that last money he gets on early February this year ever since 2 weeks we move in here things gets worst that to even eat is a big problem I don’t know what when I go out with him people admire me he gets very jealous am tired of the whole thing
Leave that guy now or else if belle come you will be trapped. That relationship has no future.
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by pozehnani(f): 5:26am On Mar 12, 2021
Engagement is not marriage. There are problems we inflict on ourselves out of selfishness. Now, you said you were without a relationship for a year and you needed one that was why you began haboring a man. For what exactly? To satisfy your sexual need I guess. These kind of things bring setbacks in ones life let me tell you and that is just the gospel truth. I don't care if anyone agrees or not. Otherwise compare your life when you were not haboring and fornicating at will with a man to now that you're swimming inside it. The difference is clear.

Tell the man to leave your apartment and come back for your hand in marriage when he's ready if you love yourself, op. It has gotten to a dangerous point now with this ulcer.

I remember years ago, when I was still into this boyfriend and girlfriend nonsense. I wasn't even cohabiting with any man but things began to dwindle to a point where I was advised to go for deliverance. As in...
It was so bad. nothing seemed to work.

Somehow I knew it's because I was having a boyfriend ( yes that's the truth) so, I made up my mind and quit the relationship. Went for deliverance and desist from carnal relationships. Since 2016 till now, things changed for the better and it's been from grace to abundant Grace. If not for the pandemic that shook everyone but even in it God blessed me so immensely to the point that someone told me, it seems its only single sisters that God is blessing. My dear, it's been a great testimony for me and I'm so happy.

I'm using myself as a case study here. So you don't feel bad that I'm yabbing you. Been there before. Boyfriend tinz no pay o. Wait patiently for the right time for your man to complete the marriage rites.so you can enjoy God's blessings without guilt.

If you break the edge, the serpent will strike. Do away with boyfriend. Turn to God now and see your life and biz pick up with the speed of light.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by AwesomeStormy00(m): 6:35am On Mar 12, 2021
Stephjeff:
Hello Nairalanders I need people’s opinion on this. I met this guy last year May. before I met him I was doing buying and selling of clothes and shoes (okirika) first grade rI manage to rent my self contain apartment that I was staying as a single girl when I met him he told me he told me he is new in the country although we stay in a neighboring country to Nigeria. He was staying with his elder brother in a 2 rooms and palourd apartment we were dating slowly at a time from visiting me often he start spending days in my house he said his brothers girlfriend that was staying with them is being rude to him and his brother is supporting here. To cut the whole story shot. We got engaged on December 25th after then things has been going well. Yes he loves me so much this I know but ever since I met him he only gets money like once or twice in 2 months I have been paying our bills since last year till now my business is down I don’t even have money to buy goods again I know he loves me but are my gonna be eating love? Am typing this with an empty stomach and am an ulcer patient. I was single for close to a year before I met him so I needed the relationship but am dying in poverty here . Pls note am a beautiful Igbo girl not that am bad just that I want to settle down pls I need candid advice

Did you replied that he is a fraudsters Is that the man you want to call a husband? You aren't in Nigeria so why would someone travel out of Nigeria to br defrauding people? Is Your boyfriend that tarnish Nigerian abroad with bad name. You need to tell him to get a paying job yahoo yahoo can be part time your boo is lazy and believe me he is defrauding you now, it is call romance scam.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 4:03am On Mar 14, 2021
kerny:
Hey Steph,
Good day, I’d please like to reach out to you concerning buying and selling of okirika.
I tried sending you a private message (PM) but I didn’t get any response, so sorry I had to derail your thread this way.
try sending me the massage again
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Stephjeff: 4:05am On Mar 14, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
540 yards wife material I tell you....The guy is the luckiest man on the planet....Food for free, House rent free, sex(no bride price) free...what else can a man ask for.. smiley
you saying trash shee I get money to feed man? Read again and comment
Re: I Don’t Know If Am To Continue Or Not!!! by Richy4(m): 4:16am On Mar 14, 2021
Stephjeff:
you saying trash shee I get money to feed man? Read again and comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Did Not See My Period. Reply As A Man / Relocation Sales...surulere / Cheating On His Wife Saved His Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.