Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,027 members, 7,903,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) (34778 Views)

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Driver Refuses To Follow Rivers Policemen To Station Over N50 Bribe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Malawian(m): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kingstanding:
. 95% Nigeria police are already cursed. How can a lady brought up from a reliable home get married to police officer? I don't care how senior officer is the police I can't allow my enemies to have anything doing with naija police.
There are good Police Officers, my friend is one, heck, i met two when i went for my NiN at Aguda LCDA. The problem is always the bad eggs that more than outnumber the good ones by 10 - 1. Nothing can be done to reform his institution.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by shepherd003: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
What about the inmates
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 12:04am On Mar 10, 2021
It's very unfortunate but It's order from above, they had no choice.

State police remains a better way to tackle insecurity with minimal violence in this country.

The way things are going now in this country, it's a time bomb.

Olatunji1929:
such gesture should be replicated in the southwest, police are very very useless what pain me most is how can those animals in uniform arrested the good citizen that arrested a criminal that has been terrorizing people and brought him to you and you couldn't detain him but you have gut to arrest those that arrested criminal and brought him to you honestly we should start burning those animals in uniform in southwest
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by Mindlog: 3:39am On Mar 10, 2021
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, my very home town

Ihitte or Uboma side?
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by sharisto(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2021
MrWTF:
Good.

Go for the DPO and kill him

Bastards in black

dem tell u say na dpo send them ?
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by adadike(f): 7:37am On Mar 10, 2021
topboss:
@Adadike, is dis better for u?
so what have I done wrong by saying we have good people in the force as well. Is Nnamdi kanu sister not in the force? Should we kill everyone in the force for the crimes of others? Since you want to kill off everyone on the force, ho ahead and do so. See how he called adadike as if I tied his two hands and legs from killing officers.
Re: Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) by adadike(f): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2021
Apawicked:
Adadike what do we do to the corpse? We will bring them to you to eat so that after eating it you will have sense and realise that these men in black uniform are killers.
Yes my dear bring them so we can eat the corpse together. Why not round up those that killed the boys and kill them as well. Is Nnamdi kanu blood sister not in the force, should we also kill her? There are so many good people in the force, should we all kill them off. Many igbo graduates and youths are in the force just out of frustration and no job, many don't even like the job, biko, should we also kill off these graduates in the force? One of my brother is a leader of ipob , many atimes, he and his friends have been arrested so many times, I use good police officers to bail them out. I have seen some that put their job on the line, just to save souls , ngwa kill them all you hear. Since it is Adadike that is stopping you from killing them, Adadike is now giving u the go ahead order, kill them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

26-Year-Old Lady Stabs Ex-Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 Gift / Nigerian Man Charged After A Strangled Lady Was Found In His Bedroom In US / Sokoto Bandits: "We Will Kill Your Husbands, Sons And Put You In Poverty"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.