Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,766 members, 7,948,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:23 AM

Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? (1143 Views)

Moment UK Man Was Surprised When He Saw Nigerian Lady Carrying A Bag On Her Head / Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Why Do Females Always Act Surprised When Proposed To?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by Brokeboygram: 6:23pm On Mar 09, 2021
Hello, guys.

I have an important question.

Why is it that people always act surprised when someone who appears attractive tells them that they are single?

I myself am also guilty of this to be honest. Especially when it comes to an attractive female.

On the other hand, I know males might have different reasons for being single as compared to ladies; for example, some guys believe that they're too broke to be involved in a relationship. Myself included; although I'm not a fan of romantic relationships.

Also I have a male friend who can be said to be attractive to the average female and who is single, because he claims he's too broke. He once told me that a girl didn't believe that he was single when he told her so; because in her opinion, he was too handsome to be single.

So, please, can anyone tell me why this opinion persists in modern society and share some of their experiences if they have any in regards to this.

Thanks.
Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by Theboy21: 6:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by Preciousallure(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Cos they feel attractive people have so many options wink
Just like wondering how Sadio Mane use a phone with broken screen shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by meike6: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Brokeboygram:
Hello, guys.

I have an important question.

Why is it that people always act surprised when someone who appears attractive tells them that they are single?

I myself am also guilty of this to be honest. Especially when it comes to an attractive female.

On the other hand, I know males might have different reasons for being single as compared to ladies; for example, some guys believe that they're too broke to be involved in a relationship. Myself included; although I'm not a fan of romantic relationships.

Also I have a male friend who can be said to be attractive to the average female and who is single, because he claims he's too broke. He once told me that a girl didn't believe that he was single when he told her so; because in her opinion, he was too handsome to be single.

So, please, can anyone tell me why this opinion persists in modern society and share some of their experiences if they have any in regards to this.

Thanks.
Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by Reex12(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Preciousallure:

Lobatan
Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by Silentgroper(m): 9:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Preciousallure:

Lol. Is it really true, i thought it was just a rumour.
Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by talk2hb1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kò yé mi na òòò
Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by Shuzzi(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2021
Silentgroper:
Lol. Is it really true, i thought it was just a rumour.

Re: Why Are People Always Surprised When Attractive People Are Single? by blazepascal(m): 1:27am On Mar 10, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Akwa Ibom Guys Don't Like Assisting Their Wives In The Kitchen (Pic) / Who Knows How To Buy Gift Card Online Or Anything Without Otp Verification? / Your Donation Would Feed A Child On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.