Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,587 members, 7,944,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can You Eat This Cake? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat This Cake? (861 Views)

If I Cut From This Cake And Give To You, Will You Eat? / Black Spaghetti. This Is What It Looks Like. Can You Eat This? / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat This Cake? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
Can you eat this cake? grin

Re: Can You Eat This Cake? by Observer007(m): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
shocked

Simple. I'll cut off the complete icing (with the snakes head and body) from top and all sides and get access to the actual cake which will be seperated into another tray. Before you say shokolokobangoshey...half of the cake don disappear!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat This Cake? by budaatum: 8:53pm On Mar 09, 2021
The snake bit is probably the tastiest bit so I'll eat the head first.
Re: Can You Eat This Cake? by iamyemiakins(m): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:
The snake bit is probably the tastiest bit so I'll eat the head first.

Re: Can You Eat This Cake? by pozehnani(f): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
Why not?
Don't nairalanders eat snakes or are you new here?

This is just a fondant decoration, nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Eat This Cake? by iamyemiakins(m): 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2021
If this cake is presented as a surprise package to someone, as it is being unveiled na japa go follow o

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat This Cake? by chatinent: 9:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
I suspect the Baker.

(1) (Reply)

Use Only Food To Describe Your State Of Origin Or Your Place Of Birth! / Ekiti Chef, Dammy Dances Away After 80+ Hours Of Cooking, Turned Off Gas(video) / Have You Eaten Any Of These Strange Nigerian Food? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.