Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,421 members, 7,934,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States (14769 Views)

Killings In Northern Nigeria Have Nothing To Do With Religion – ACF / Godwin Emefiele: 130 Textile Industries In Nigeria Have Collapsed / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

What is the meaning of isomas and I will tell you why

You don't even know the meaning of Isomas grin grin grin grin grin.
Bro you have lost this argument for this, I can't believe you don't know this!

1 Like

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

It's not stale, you don't want to accept the truth.
Igbo language was a language of trade hence the reason they speak it

Igbo language was a language of trade, agreed!
What is Ikwerre and Ogba main language since Igbo was a language of trade?
How come they don't speak their language and answer their native names?
How come Kalabari,Ibani,and Ogoni people who adopted Igbo as a second language due to trade still speak their original language as a first language?

My brother you have no point!

3 Likes

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Igbo language was a language of trade, agreed!
What is Ikwerre and Ogba main language since Igbo was a language of trade?
How come they don't speak their language and answer their native names?
How come Kalabari,Ibani,and Ogoni people who adopted Igbo as a second language due to trade still speak their original language as a first language?

My brother you have no point!

Egyptians had their language, but today they've lost it and now speak Arabic. Will you as well say they have always spoken Arabic?

Guy you don't wanna accept the truth
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

You don't even know the meaning of Isomas grin grin grin grin grin.
Bro you have lost this argument for this, I can't believe you don't know this!

Bro you have lost it, cos I said what's the meaning and you're stuttering.
When you're ready for me to tell you why, you know what to do
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 1:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

Egyptians had their language, but today they've lost it and now speak Arabic. Will you as well say they have always spoken Arabic?

Guy you don't wanna accept the truth

Why was it only Ikwerre that lost their language?
Why is it that despite the fact that Ogoni has boundaries with core Igbo communities like Akwete in Abia State,they still speak pure Ogoni,while Igbo remains a subsidiary language?
Moreover,Ikwerre historians never talked about having a language distinct to them before speaking Igbo,so what are you saying?

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 1:59pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Why was it only Ikwerre that lost their language?
Why is it that despite the fact that Ogoni has boundaries with core Igbo communities like Akwete in Abia State,they still speak pure Ogoni,while Igbo remains a subsidiary language?
Moreover,Ikwerre historians never talked about having a language distinct to them before speaking Igbo,so what are you saying?

Why is it that Ethiopia did not loose their language, why is it that Algerians did not loose their language?
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

Bro you have lost it, cos I said what's the meaning and you're stuttering.
When you're ready for me to tell you why, you know what to do

If you don't know the meaning, then you shouldn't be arguing, because that means you know nothing about the people you're arguing for!

You're the one that lost it by being ignorant of salient facts and bringing up stale points. Up till now, you haven't told me why it was only the Igboid people in upland Rivers that lost their language while Ogonis,Kalabaris,e.t.c retained theirs despite the strong trade relationship they had with the Igbos even before the coming of the whites!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

Why is it that Ethiopia did not loose their language, why is it that Algerians did not loose their language?

Stop using countries for these your baseless argument and use a Nigerian ethnic group as a case study, moreover Algeria is made up of various ethnicities including Berbers who speak their language alongside Arabic and French.

As I said, your points hold no water!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Stop using countries for these your baseless argument and use a Nigerian ethnic group as a case study, moreover Algeria is made up of various ethnicities including Berbers who speak their language alongside Arabic and French.

As I said, your points hold no water!

You are not ready to accept the truth and I don't expect you to, my aim is to educate the viewers, what you call country is what they call tribe over there. Answer my questions and you have gotten your answers bro
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

You are not ready to accept the truth and I don't expect you to, my aim is to educate the viewers, what you call country is what they call tribe over there. Answer my questions and you have gotten your answers bro

What we call country is what they call tribe? grin grin grin
Abeg let me laugh small, is Libya also a tribe? angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

If you don't know the meaning, then you shouldn't be arguing, because that means you know nothing about the people you're arguing for!

You're the one that lost it by being ignorant of salient facts and bringing up stale points. Up till now, you haven't told me why it was only the Igboid people in upland Rivers that lost their language while Ogonis,Kalabaris,e.t.c retained theirs despite the strong trade relationship they had with the Igbos even before the coming of the whites!

You haven't told me why the Greeks in the middle East now speak Arabic today

You haven't told me why the red Indies today speak only English.

You have lost the argument, no need to stutter further
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

What we call country is what they call tribe? grin grin grin
Abeg let me laugh small, is Libya also a tribe? angry grin grin

Lol so funny.
I didn't mention Libya did I? You should behave gone ahead to mention Uganda grin
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

Lol so funny.
I didn't mention Libya did I? You should behave gone ahead to mention Uganda grin

But you said what we call country is what they call tribe?
Who are the "they" if not the Mahgrebs?
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

But you said what we call country is what they call tribe?
Who are the "they" if not the Mahgrebs?

And you went ahead to include Libya?
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

You haven't told me why the Greeks in the middle East now speak Arabic today

You haven't told me why the red Indies today speak only English.

You have lost the argument, no need to stutter further

Why will I answer your irrational questions? You are using empires as a case study on egalitarian societies and you expect an answer? grin grin

If you don't know by now that you have been disgracing yourself since page one,then I will agree you're a free clown.

Meanwhile, I know you feel jittery to know that you know little or nothing about the people you're arguing for, so I'll drop something below to cool your Igbophobic nerves down

1 Like

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

And you went ahead to include Libya?

I had to include them to match up with your irrational statements

1 Like

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

Why will I answer your irrational questions? You are using empires as a case study on egalitarian societies and you expect an answer? grin grin

If you don't know by now that you have been disgracing yourself since page one,then I will agree you're a free clown.

Meanwhile, I know you feel jittery to know that you know little or nothing about the people you're arguing for, so I'll drop something below to cool your Igbophobic nerves down

Lol if you are smart you won't put up a reference from Wikipedia.

Like I said, I am targeting the audience not clowns like yourself. If you like scream from now till tomorrow you can't force an identity on a people. They will keep going to give their allegiance to Benin throne. While they use ohaneze for political gain grin
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

Lol if you are smart you won't put up a reference from Wikipedia.

Like I said, I am targeting the audience not clowns like yourself. If you like scream from now till tomorrow you can't force an identity on a people. They will keep going to give their allegiance to Benin throne. While they use ohaneze for political gain grin

If you're also smart, you wouldn't be arguing without knowing anything about the things you're arguing for.
No one will disturb anyone to be Igbos,very soon the lost sheep will come back just like Ekpeyes are doing now. By then you will be ashamed of yourself for waisting your time fighting a lost battle cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by valirex: 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

If you're also smart, you wouldn't be arguing without knowing anything about the things you're arguing for.
No one will disturb anyone to be Igbos,very soon the lost sheep will come back just like Ekpeyes are doing now. By then you will be ashamed of yourself for waisting your time fighting a lost battle cheesy cheesy

Lol let's wait till that time, until then their allegiance is Benin while they reap off ibos grin
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2021
valirex:

Lol let's wait till that time, until then their allegiance is Benin while they reap off ibos grin

You wish grin grin
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ademola47:
Joke of the decade!

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by nuelsylves(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

You get time dey reply that guy.

Simple question he couldn't answer. Let him tell us the original languages of the Ikwerre and Ekpeye people before they lost it?

Again, let him tell us why among all the tribes that shared boundaries with Igbo communities it was only Ikwerre and Ekpeye people that lost their original languages and the names of their various villages.

Ikwerre is already divided over their identity, some are saying they're ndịIgbo while some are saying they're from bini.

Then you ask yourself why's it that someone who's claiming to come from bini doesn't have any similarities with bini culture.

Just as you said before It's a matter of time, those Ikwerre claiming bini go come back to their senses.

Bro..., leave that guy abeg.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Cashify: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2021
Who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by Thazard(m): 9:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
joshjc:
Nigeria should be restructured into a Confederate State,or
any state creation should be based on refredum.not all this unviable imagination of some people, and beside no part of Delta state should be removed from the south south into the south east

This is what I noticed. I laugh at these people. If you ever think Delta state would be divided one day,you would wait till eternity.
Re: There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States by ofiko123(m): 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ademola47:
Joke of the decade!

I am telling you...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Jibrin Says Kwakwanso Has An Edge Over Tinubu / Peter Obi: Hold Me Responsible If I Don’t Change Nigeria / INEC On Anambra Poll: Only Courts Can Cancel Entire Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.