Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? (2668 Views)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Mgtow Memes / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Deicide: 3:39am On Mar 10, 2021
Are you guys planning to adopt children if you are going your own way and not wanna be associated with women?

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by kowan50: 3:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Deicide:
Are you guys planning to adopt children if you are going your own way and not wanna be associated with women?
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Princedevoe(m): 4:33am On Mar 10, 2021
What are you saying precisely? You have to elaborate your point.

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 10, 2021
I dont need any motherf*cker to take care of me when I am old...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Jeon(f): 6:42am On Mar 10, 2021
Deicide:

they can take care of themselves.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by richmond500: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2021
BadRadio:
I dont need any motherf*cker to take care of me when I am old...
Ode

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by richmond500: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2021
that's not a problem, my money will take care of me when I am old.

My problem is who will take care of my children when they are young and vulnerable cos I wish them to be at least as intelligent as I am and also smart or smarter than I am.

Even if they can't be as intelligent as I am, at least they should be intelligent, and it all starts from a very young age, maids may not do a proper Job, cos I won't be with them as I will be too busy preparing for the future.

At young age, my father and elder sister was there to teach me some things, I became very intelligent and when I got to school, I got smart and was able to understand how life works at adolescent age, who will now teach my own kids.
Thats the only reason why I may need a wife

8 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by x123xlolls(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2021
That's why I married at 25.
any more questions

5 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Xenry: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2021
Before then, scientists would have built a cool Old-Age Care machine. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by odinson1(m): 8:44am On Mar 10, 2021
richmond500:

My problem is who will take care of my children when they are young and vulnerable cos I wish them to be at least as intelligent as I am and also smart or smarter than I am.

Even if they can't be as intelligent as I am, at least they should be intelligent, and it all starts from a very young age, maids may not do a proper Job, cos I won't be with them as I will be too busy preparing for the future.

At young age, my father and elder sister was there to teach me some things, I became very intelligent and when I got to school, I got smart and was able to understand how life works at adolescent age, who will now teach my own kids.
Thats the only reason why I may need a wife

Your Wife will turn your kids to Simps

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2021
Deicide:

Do you know lesbians and gays have babies, not even talking adoption, one of the partners just volunteer to be a donor or carrier.
Marriage in a modern world has been reduced to strangers under one roof monitoring one another from having sex with other people ...
However the fact remains no one needs marriage to have children .. baby mama is the future.

4 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Deicide: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2021
larryjonze:

Do you know lesbians and gays have babies, not even talking adoption, one of the partners just volunteer to be a donor or carrier.
Marriage in a modern world has been reduced to strangers under one roof monitoring one another from having sex with other people ...
However the fact remains no one needs marriage to have children .. baby mama is the future.

You think any child you get from multiple baby mama would wanna take care of you when you get old?
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Deicide: 11:02am On Mar 10, 2021
richmond500:
What if you are poor and MGTOW i want us to look at this from an objective point of view
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by richmond500: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2021
Deicide:
What if you are poor and MGTOW i want us to look at this from an objective point of view
even in objective, I can never be poor.

3 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by LikeAking: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Ashawo babes will take care of them.

No wahalla.
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by thatsleepboy1: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Pls, don't make them think otherwise, when they get there ehn they'll cross the bridge or op are you planing on becoming one of them?
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Reex12(m): 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2021
Deicide:
You think any child you get from multiple baby mama would wanna take care of you when you get old?
Childen will love thier fathers no matter his decisions on relationships,asfar as you dont despise/neglect thier mother(ur babymama),you provide their needs when necessary

@richmond500
children @young age need motherly care and this is why they stay with thier mother(ur babymama) who necessarily u might not be married to, still doesnt change the fact that your thier father and you love them(dont hate thier mother if u do,she'll manipulate ur kids to hate u) jus be there for them when they need you

asfor those inquiring bout care at old age, bible instance Is given (David)

When he was old a young virgin was chosen to preserve his heat bcusof his condition, Why wasnt hiis numerous wifes/concubines chosen including his favourite bathsheba? food for thought

#MGTOW

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2021
Deicide:

Mentality differs bro, i am not hustling in a way i will be dependant on one child to cumma take care of me ... besides my children as adult will have a life so i don't pray or wish them to abandon there life to cum push an old man on wheel chair ... with a gud pension plan i can employ maids with nice asses to take good care of me wink

6 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Deicide: 3:27am On Mar 11, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Pls, don't make them think otherwise, when they get there ehn they'll cross the bridge or op are you planing on becoming one of them?
Who knows
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 11, 2021
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Nobody: 3:51am On Mar 11, 2021
Clint Eastwood is 91 yrs old and still healthy and kicking
He is now a veteran hollywood actor/producer and anytime he produces a movie he goes on set and watches everything
He is still mentally and physically agile for his age
No be everybody go turn to an 1mbecile and be looking for who to pick his poo and take care of him when old cheesy

7 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Angelacruz: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2021
They cant
Jeon:

they can take care of themselves.
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Angelacruz: 7:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Keep dreaming
Xenry:
Before then, scientists would have built a cool Old-Age Care machine. wink
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Xenry: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
Keep dreaming
It's better to keep dreaming than to marry an average nigerian girl who have nothing to offer in relationship but sex.

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Angelacruz: 7:32am On Mar 11, 2021
But las las u will still end up wit dat average nigerian girl.Behind d scene
Xenry:
It's better to keep dreaming than to marry an average nigerian girl who have nothing to offer in relationship but sex.

4 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Xenry: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
But las las u will still end up wit dat average nigerian girl.Behind d scene
Lol, I have nothing to do with AVERAGENESS, that's why I'm hustling for a better life.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Usorohtheman(m): 7:54am On Mar 11, 2021
The world is evolving technologically. One way or the other, they will take care of themselves.
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by fattprince(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2021
Deicide:
So you know the solution but you still want to trouble your elders. What you wrote up there is what I was coming to post exactly.

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by fattprince(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2021
larryjonze:

Mentality differs bro, i am not hustling in a way i will be dependant on one child to cumma take care of me ... besides my children as adult will have a life so i don't pray or wish them to abandon there life to cum push an old man on wheel chair ... with a gud pension plan i can employ maids with nice asses to take good care of me wink
Nice ass bro, nice ass. Never you dare to forget that. In short nice ass is a requirement
Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by Shortyyy(f): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2021
Lol they'll get a dog or a cat or adopt.

Honestly though, there are so many ways to feel a void in one's life. It's just that most people are used to being loved, or having people around them, so when it's not forthcoming they feel alone and lonely.

On the other hand, some people are used to being alone. Whether they have anyone around or not, it's not a big deal. Often, they even prefer being alone to having people around. They enjoy their alone time.

2 Likes

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by qtguru(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2021
This is small, I've met women , Nigerian women who want Marriage but no kids, times have changed

1 Like

Re: MGTOW: Who Is Going To Take Care Of You When You Get Old? by authority2006(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2021
lefulefu:
Clint Eastwood is 91 yrs old and still healthy and kicking
He is now a veteran hollywood actor/producer and anytime he produces a movie he goes on set and watches everything
He is still mentally and physically agile for his age
No be everybody go turn to an 1mbecile and be looking for who to pick his poo and take care of him when old
cheesy

You're wrong. Every old person will need who to pick his poo and take care of him unless he or she suddenly drop dead as a result of heart attack.
Your Clint Eastwood will still be down, he's just bidding his time. We have people like that too in Nigeria, individuals are blessed individually. Some are down by 70, some are down by 80, some are down by 90.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dies Mysteriously, You'll Be Shocked At What K!lled Her (video) / Let Have Fun With Jokes Abeg... / xx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.