Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,123 members, 7,900,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

A Job And Business Opportunity Presentation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Job And Business Opportunity Presentation (462 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' / Bank Of America Recruiting Participants for Presentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Job And Business Opportunity Presentation by mmachii: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
[center]ARE YOU EARNING ENOUGH?
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE?
ARE YOU TIRED OF CHANGING JOB
                  OR
DO YOU NEED EXTRA BUSINESS THAT WILL GIVE YOU EXTRA INCOME?
DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS?

[i]If your answer is more of no than yes, then here is yet another opportunity you cannot afford to miss![/i]PLS CONTACT US ON 07038550570, 08068684034
                               OR
EMAIL US ON  sanctoschinonso@yahoo.com

Please note that this opportunity is for those that really need change and those that resides in lagos, Benin, and Abuja[/center]

(1) (Reply)

Career Tips College Students / I Need A Job / Urgent Vacancy For Employment In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.