Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,842 members, 7,876,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs POCO M3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs POCO M3 (394 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs Infinix Hot 10 / Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs Nokia 3.4 / OPPO A12 & A31 Launched in Nigeria: Features And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs POCO M3 by MedoUnboxing(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Getting a budget device is kind of a hit or miss, which makes it kind of tough to pick a particular device because at these price range, you aren't paying for everything cause OEM's won't give you that so you have to decide on what kind of smartphone you need and what features are the most important to you that's why I will be comparing two budget device that are good at what they do best which are the Samsung Galaxy A12 and the POCO M3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qnrVxQonPg

(1) (Reply)

I'm Frustrated At What My Phone Just Did! / Lagos : Foreign Used 11 Pro Max 64g / Reasons Why Itel Is Good For The Common Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.