Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,087 members, 7,903,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right (771 Views)

Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian / 6 Undisputed Facts That Prove "Homosexuality" Is Demonic Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by Wisemfon(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2021
Africans practiced polygamy long time ago, but the western(whites) convinced us that it evil! However, polygamy is African while homosexuality.and lesbianism is western … The Europeans and Americans condemned polygamy but approved the other two.

How did the convinced us that polygamy is evil while lesbianism and homosexuality is human right? How??
Polygamy is far better than the others, but we are made to believe otherwise. They make everything Africa barbaric and theirs holy!!!
Wake up Africa and defend our culture… our parents sold it for a mirror and liquor, will we also sell it for pizza and cars?

Polygamy is not a sin!!
No to lesbianism
No to homosexuality!!!
Re: Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 10, 2021
the greatest lie the whites told us⚫

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by XXXXTENTACION: 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Misconception: Homosexuality and lesbianism have always existed in Africa long before the whites came. undecided

polygamy is not the problem but whats have the point of having many wives and children that you can't cater for

2 Likes

Re: Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by Wisemfon(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Misconception: Homosexuality and lesbianism have always existed in Africa long before the whites came. undecided

polygamy is not the problem but whats have the point of having many wives and children that you can't cater for
so many of you worships the whites will believe whatever they say … You claim homosexuality and lesbianism existed in Africa, can you prove it? or you have sold your heart out? Where in the history of Africa is it recorded that there has ever be a same sex marriage? of course no where!!

talking about polygamy, does it means that someone practice polygamy he won't be.able to take care of his wives and children? even the wealthy ones stop deceiving yourself !!!

polygamy is morally far better than others …
Re: Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by edoairways: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2021
Wisemfon:

so many of you worships the whites will believe whatever they say … You claim homosexuality and lesbianism existed in Africa, can you prove it? or you have sold your heart out? Where in the history of Africa is it recorded that there has ever be a same sex marriage? of course no where!!

talking about polygamy, does it means that someone practice polygamy he won't be.able to take care of his wives and children? even the wealthy ones stop deceiving yourself !!!

polygamy is morally far better than others …
There are fact to show that polygamy as done more harm than good to African society. It has resulted to envy and jealousy among wives and children.
Re: Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by Casham: 8:34am On Mar 19, 2021
Oga, homosexuality has always been part of EVERY culture. I think you are the one worshipping the white man: thinking Africans don't think for themselves. You think we blacks don't/can't decide for ourselves unless we are influenced by the white man.
And because my forefathers practiced polygamy do not mean it is right for me now. It is not the white man that makes me know that polygamy is wrong. I've got a mind too. I am disgusted by homosexuality as much as you are, but lets face reality; these people are here to stay. And since their choice does not affect me in any way, let them get their freedom. Their bodies, their lives, their choices.
Our forefathers were too dumb to create a form of writing for us, so we do not have written records of all these stuff. But the fact that most of our languages now have words for homosexuality is enough prove that they had been among us, even if underground. STOP attributing everything to the white man doñAllah.
Re: Polygamy Is Evil; Homosexuality And Lesbianism Is Human Right by Wisemfon(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Casham:
Oga, homosexuality has always been part of EVERY culture. I think you are the one worshipping the white man: thinking Africans don't think for themselves. You think we blacks don't/can't decide for ourselves unless we are influenced by the white man.
And because my forefathers practiced polygamy do not mean it is right for me now. It is not the white man that makes me know that polygamy is wrong. I've got a mind too. I am disgusted by homosexuality as much as you are, but lets face reality; these people are here to stay. And since their choice does not affect me in any way, let them get their freedom. Their bodies, their lives, their choices.
Our forefathers were too dumb to create a form of writing for us, so we do not have written records of all these stuff. But the fact that most of our languages now have words for homosexuality is enough prove that they had been among us, even if underground. STOP attributing everything to the white man doñAllah.
Casham:

(1) (Reply)

UK Returns Another Looted Artefacts To Oba Of Benin Today / Imeko In Ogun State / American Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.