Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,598 members, 7,914,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:13 AM

Beach Date Gone Wrong - Lady Shares Her Embarrassing Period Story - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beach Date Gone Wrong - Lady Shares Her Embarrassing Period Story (242 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares What She Saw At A Hospital In The Country / Coronavirus Survivor, Ayodeji Osowobi Shares Her Story / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beach Date Gone Wrong - Lady Shares Her Embarrassing Period Story by EndoNigeria: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
I was on a date a few years ago. It was a beach date so I was wearing a swimsuit, a white one at that. My date was going so well, that mother nature had to surprise me. I had already stained, and I didn't even realize it. We were taking a stroll by the beach, when this guy walked up to me and told me about it. I was shocked and embarrassed, I didn't know what to do and I just told the guy thank you. Luckily for me, my date was a very sweet guy, he offered me his shirt to wear and we went to the mall around the beach to get a sanitary pad. It was a really embarrassing day for me.

Have you had a funny, embarrassing or painful period experience? Share your story with us in the comment section. You can also join the conversation on Twitter *using the #perioddiaries or follow us @endosupportng. We would love to hear from you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help / COVID-19 Vaccination Suffers Set Back In 5 More Countries / Best Methods To Get Rid Of Hemorrhoides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.