Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,336 members, 7,891,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:05 PM

Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! (798 Views)

Where Is Koolchico Ms Darkskin And K Money? / Are 190 And Mz Darkskin Stalking You And Picking Fights With You? / Mz Darkskin Stalk Me Here Instead Of All Over The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Mobinga: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2011
Haha!
Stop hating on the Jaimacan chic jare. She's enjoying the forum and you green envious "never-retiring-from-nairaland" hags want to make it hell for her.

Mz Darkskin I support you jare, enjoy yourself here, and if anyone wants to bleep with you just notify me and I'll put a sword through their pulmonary artery! Haa

Who they bleep are they when God has endorsed you?
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by obowunmi(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
a post about the blackwitch --- ajedudu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 14, 2011
Mobinga:

Haha!
Stop hating on the Jaimacan chic jare. She's enjoying the forum and you green envious "never-retiring-from-nairaland" hags want to make it hell for her.
Mz Darkskin I support you jare, enjoy yourself here, and if anyone wants to bleep with you just notify me and I'll put a sword through their pulmonary artery! Haa
Who they bleep are they when God has endorsed you?

And you needed to create a thread for this?
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by medjai(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
She must be really good cheesy
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by medjai(m): 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2011
She must be really good cheesy
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by 190: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Mobinga: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2011
Siena:

And you needed to create a thread for this?
Is your reply necessary?
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mobinga:

Is your reply necessary?

You'll have to accept it - you don't have a choice.
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Mobinga: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2011
Siena:

You'll have to accept it - you don't have a choice.

Likewise. You'll have to accept my thread, you have no choice except suicide.
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 17, 2011
Mobinga:

Likewise. You'll have to accept my thread, you have no choice except suicide.

As long as my response has gotten to you, enough for you to have posted your juvenile response, then it's all good.
cool
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Mobinga: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2011
Siena:

As long as my response has gotten to you, enough for you to have posted your juvenile response, then it's all good.
cool
Its not all good. You don't like my thread fine. Just post and get out. Please, I really don't indulge in silly post and posts. Thank You
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mobinga:

Its not all good. You don't like my thread fine. Just post and get out. Please, I really don't indulge in silly post and posts. Thank You

Any thing posted on a public board is subject to discussion, regardless. And of course, not all responses will be to your taste, but they'll keep coming. So yes, it's all good. cool
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by Mobinga: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
Siena:

Any thing posted on a public board is subject to discussion, regardless. And of course, not all responses will be to your taste, but they'll keep coming. So yes, it's all good. cool

It is subject to discussion, please discuss with others don't aim your comments/posts towards me. Thanks
Re: Bleep All "mz Darkskin" Haters! by ragdollz: 5:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
Lol u guys are so cute with the back n forth. If only all of such B§F on NL could be so humane grin

(1) (Reply)

Dreams / Help Pleaaaaaaaase!it's Raining Again In Lagos / What Is The Status Of An Nim Certification?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.